PDA

View Full Version : barrels at battle dome (saturn)

tuxy
10-02-04, 17:45
whats with the barrels at battle dome gr?
at first i thought it might be to stop people walking back into the gr
but that cant be it because

a. thats been around so log im sure they would of fixed it(or at least let the player base know it was a exploit/bug), kk are very swift at fixing bugs

b. they would have put the barrel at every gr you can walk back into not just battle dome

and c. it dosnt even stop u walking back into the gr

so why are they there they dont make the gr look any better :confused:

MrBiggles
10-02-04, 19:10
total noob question:

what do you mean "walk back into gr"? can you gr right out without clicking on a gr if you just used it?

Original monk
10-02-04, 19:14
to be honest tuxy i dunno myself and i also didnt see em yet: but mostly when they start using barrels thats to prevent people from abusing sumthing ... like suddenly there where barrels in mc5, probably to counter somekind of dirty exploit...

but the "real" reason behind it i dunno. i probably didnt say anything ya didnt know yet but the post looked so empty lol

so in any case have fun and cu later ingame tuxy

n3m
10-02-04, 19:21
if you jump youll get stuck behind it..
sucks :/ (http://members.chello.nl/hjw.heezen/stuck.jpg)

KuifJe
10-02-04, 19:22
Originally posted by MrBiggles
total noob question:

what do you mean "walk back into gr"? can you gr right out without clicking on a gr if you just used it?

If u genrep in and u immediately walk backwards after u zone u end up BEHIND the genrep, this makes u intargetable ergo unkillable while impaired.

Alltho AOE and barrels still hurt I think :p

tuxy
10-02-04, 22:25
Originally posted by Original monk

but the "real" reason behind it i dunno. i probably didnt say anything ya didnt know yet but the post looked so empty lol

so in any case have fun and cu later ingame tuxy

ya it was a bit empty thanks
cya in game :D