PDA

View Full Version : release of subskill-points

Superbron
10-02-04, 16:48
I posted this before elsewhere, but I would like to know what you all think about this.

Every time KK implements major changes or changes requirements for weapons (as in patch 195!!!): give people the option to release their subskill-points of the skill(s) the changes were applied to. Damnit it isn't that hard to get that into the game! A one time asked question (per char.) if you want to release your subskill-points.

I'm still frustrated that I can't use my spells anymore because of the higher APU-requirements after the nerf the hybrid-patch although I am playing pure APU-monk. I refuse to lom (PPW to APU) this time, because I think whenever KK changes something major, we as players should have the chance to change things accordingly without penalties. Come on, KK decides to change something we didn't!

Whenever I make a mistake in my setups or if I decide to reroll: well yeah right! I have to lom off course, because it was my own choice and I will lom without complains. But this forged lomming really sucks!!!

If KK changes something like patch 195 and doens't release the subskill points lomming changes the word SETUP into UPSET!

ZoneVortex
10-02-04, 16:50
they used to release the subskill points after major patches like this...i dunno why they don't anymore

Mumblyfish
10-02-04, 16:52
They probably don't do it anymore because of various problems which occured. One of my spies still has 20 skill points in PSI too many, and 20 skill points in INT less. That occured after some big skill release and was never fixed.

Original monk
10-02-04, 17:06
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
they used to release the subskill points after major patches like this...i dunno why they don't anymore

yust as somekind of punishment to all people that had the nerves to have a hybrid ...

HYBRIDS: lomming to eternity will be youre punishment for existance ...

i think when i didnt had to lom my hybrid everytime some stupid patchchange comes then i would of had 200 psi long time ago: now im at the point that i can recap my psi again ... yeah again ...

KK called the hybridnerf an un-nerfing of the hybrid: i call its the second BIGGEST nerf in hybrid history: after the legendary -30% on every side nerf: well then i prefered -30% on every side then this under the belt nerf where ya cant use any of the fun spells nomore ...

i posted a 4 page hatethread after i saw the changes to hybrids and apukami's ... it got edited/censored before i could even edit it myself for spelling-errors ...

so i will say it now again: HYBRIDchanges suck again: hybrids been screwed over again ... no i dont have any good words about this "hybridtweaks"...

what do i have to do? Thank KK cause we arent stuck up with a combination of energylance/regular heal/regular deflector .... ????

comments in my nerfed hatethread by a GM:"can you check the changes first before ya start flaming ?"

... well l i tried out the changes by now and i can honestly say they smell like dogpoo....

isnt a hybrid unviable ? nope not at all : but when a hybrid having -200 energy and -100 pierce who is easily killable ( i know cause i killed many of em myself ... with me tank) when they gonna nerf em to make hybrids viable again to the big audience ... if you call that viable ok then ... well they are viable but still: why cant we use the funstuff nomore ?? like antishelter, catharsis and stuff like that ? -> owyeah lets make hybrids SOO boring that no-one wonna play em anymore:

atleast give us the ability to use blessed shelter/holy poisonhalo or holy firehalo ... but no ... we get that shit again and 1 viable attackspells

aarg fuck you all im off to smoke a cigarette :mad:

edit: like last time i got responses: then what you want ? a hybrid that can use HL and holy shelter ? are ya crazy ? (think it was SD who said that)

-> wel im sure that in a few months the hybrids gonna get tweaked again and then people will ask: what you want ? a hybrid that can use blessed stuff and a energyhalo ? are ya crazy ? .....and that way we get nerfed and nerfed everytime a littlebit further ...

i tought beta was for balancing ...

Cruzbroker
10-02-04, 17:38
atleast i get 100% more dmg on my holy energy halo and holy deflector.. thou are shit easy to setup. Everyone knows how = fucking boring.

oh yes.. it was more fun to use high lvl spells with sucky % than this.

Original monk
10-02-04, 17:43
Originally posted by Cruzbroker
shit easy to setup. Everyone knows how = fucking boring.

this is what i actually wanted to say ...

less spells = less customizable hybrid = less fun, serieusly