PDA

View Full Version : What is the best H-C/T-C weapon?

Boozbazz
10-02-04, 10:56
Doombeamer/Malediction/Cursed Soul? and what is this Prototype Tangent-Laserbeam, is it that good? should i bother doing the epic for it? and supposedly it can come in either pistol, rifle or as a cannon. Will i get to choose? because i am going all out into the H-C like i'm only lvl 23 and i got 113 H-C. and is the power armor THAT good? I'm making this character to look a lot like g.0.d's so after i'm done with tangent i'll switch over to whatever i need to to get the finished product right (Tsunami as last change) anyhoo while i got your attention check out this cool link ;) http://koti.welho.com/alaari/lodger/

subsys
10-02-04, 11:32
G0D's IMAGE right? :)

most h-c tanks tend to use moonstryker and cs (cookie cutter) with the camo PA on.

doombeemer is a nice gun but the reqs are so high you do more damage with a moonstryker or a malediction so most people dont spec for it. (spec the t-c not the h-c you need all the h-c you can)

malediction is a sweet little gun, i use it for hunting, great damage but the xp isnt as good as the db or ms because of its lower tl. its also a lot more acurate.

moonstryker is rediculasly inacurate the rockets go off in all directions but its still the best of the 3 imo.

dont know anything about the tt laser cannon, sorry i havnt done the epic and never used the gun.

i ware PA 2 not the camo stuff, because the camo slows me down to much, but imo PA is worth it the h-c boost and the str boost make it worth specing a little more athletics, i also think it looks nice (maby im just a bit vane)

ps sorry about the spelling its early ya know.

Oath
10-02-04, 11:37
Cookie cutter for using a cs?? HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoenone

did it occur to you that tanks use CS a) Cause the speedgun is balls when running b) Cause tanks DONT have that much weapons to choose from c) cause its the best tank PvP weapon available?

Same with monks, why not call all of the PA wearing holy lightning users cookie cutters? same with FA?? no? then stfu.

Cursed Soul is the best tank PvP weapon we have available.

El Barto
10-02-04, 12:20
CS is the best close up weapon, and the devouer. PvP wise the best AoE is Moon Stricker, TT epic cannon an't all that great imo, I would still get one, just to have one.

shodanjr_gr
10-02-04, 12:21
Originally posted by Oath
Cookie cutter for using a cs?? HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoenone

did it occur to you that tanks use CS a) Cause the speedgun is balls when running b) Cause tanks DONT have that much weapons to choose from c) cause its the best tank PvP weapon available?

Same with monks, why not call all of the PA wearing holy lightning users cookie cutters? same with FA?? no? then stfu.

^^What he said^^

Its not like tanks have a huge weapon variety which is viable for PVP. CS for PvP, Malediction or Moonie for OP wars.
:rolleyes:

And at the moment cookier cutter tanks are called those that only got a devourer in their QB...

Mumblyfish
10-02-04, 12:22
No, they're called DEAD tanks.

Rieper
10-02-04, 12:24
if you want to deal the most damage and dont mind being whined at, then dev on pes, CS on tanks.. cs on apus, dev on ppus and fists on a spy.

imo thats the way its worked best for me on uranus, i've yet to meet a pe who can win in pp when i have my dev.. not enough space for them to outmove or outrange me really.. IMPLEMENT RUNNING BACKWARDS! :p

and for AoE best XP = Doombeamer but its not viable in pvp.. use a moonie/mal

shodanjr_gr
10-02-04, 12:25
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
No, they're called DEAD tanks.

Ok so DEAD COOKIE CUTTER Tanks it is :)

Jadin Eleazar
10-02-04, 12:41
TT laser cannon has a good range and is effective against drones.
CS is good for PvP from point-blank to medium range and Dev is point-blank only.
As for cookie cutter setup: CS/Dev in saveslot and speedgat.
Since you can't drop the TT epic you might surprise the cookie cutters though if you have it in your QB.

Lucjan
10-02-04, 14:10
CS, CS and guess what? CS. The best overall weapon for tanks.
Only exception is dev for ppus. Dev for PEs? Not really necessary, a CS does that job great too, you just need to get the first 3-4 burst into their legs.

But a nice little Dev in QB slot 2 doesnt hurt ;.-)

Clownst0pper
10-02-04, 14:18
CS, no contest, a good Xray CS rips through PPU's and just about every other class now days. :lol:

Love it. :D

subsys
10-02-04, 14:44
Originally posted by Oath

a) yep, but the speedgun aint that bad when running, i prefer it to cs for apus but thats just me i think (when there on there own not buffed)
b) yep and i do wish there was more choice but then the rare pool is fairly diluted with crap as it is, im not sure more rares are the answer.
c) yep.

I am one of those cookie cutter tanks who has a speedgun and a cs/mooney in my qb, its not like i have much choice, i was simply pointing out that he is likely to get abuse about it cos i know i get it from the PA wareing HL spamminn monks.

oh and another btw i fucking hate the dev, not getting shot by it just using it, im just a fan of burst weapons i think.

___T-X____
10-02-04, 14:45
I use the CS because mine has a flashlight ^^

Psyco Groupie
10-02-04, 14:48
a 3 or 4 or even 5 slot storm laser pees on the tangent epic from a great height, mainly cos the tangent thing is tl75 .. making it weak as poo ... i suppose the next step up for direct range in a ravager which im yet to try but someone shot me with one .. no idea if it was capped or ammo modded .. but it did less dmg than one stack of a wyatt earp .. im guessing it was just the tank using it and the weapon itself sucked :)

my fav tank weaps so far, tpc / storm laser / male

my cs was a freebie from a fn

not got a moonie yet, although i cant stand leveling with rockets so fook that for the time being

and im working on a ravager

meh..

ZoneVortex
10-02-04, 17:06
heheheh PKing with a Doom Beamer is that only way to go!

Bl1nd
10-02-04, 19:38
ravager is good for range mainly one of my clanmates use ravager and CS he pwnz, rav for range and cs for close combat

rav looks really nice :D is like a CS but with a blue swirlie and shots a blue laser ^_^

Boozbazz
10-02-04, 20:50
:eek: woah woah woah woah!! i'm a newb remember?! whats "imo"? whats this po, opp stuff like that? yeah and that str restriction on the moonbeamer looks pretty harsh, so cs sounds kinda cool. and about that power armor, do i get to choose what armor i get if i do the epic for them? and whats a ravenger? i havent seen it on the site i go to for info http://neocron.ems.ru/weapon.html or the other one http://www.croncom.com/heavy.html but yes thanks a ton for all the info....oh and nobody had anything to say about that flash? :(
i think since my str isn't high enough for the other weaps i'll go with the TT lazer gun for a bit, that is IF i'm capable of doing that epic :p anyhoo thanks guys