PDA

View Full Version : Question to KK.

Shujin
10-02-04, 08:36
if i play around with the Neocron Offline demo, is it considered exploiting or somethin and would i be banned if i posted some fun stuff i did ;D

and no it has NOTHING to do with current neocron its a ollddd ass demo of neocron. nothing i do on the demo is even transferable to the current version due to the newer security and encoding and etc.

;]

Gotterdammerung
10-02-04, 08:50
why don't you send a pm to odin or nid first before you go off doing something that might be regretable.

if it's the reallllllly old stand alone demo, the one where you wake up from cryo sleep and the fem voice guides you around to do the end mission of the ammo for the copbot I don't think it would be an issue, but send the pm first

Shujin
10-02-04, 08:52
yep thats the one.

well thats the reason why i made this thread, was hopin one of them could answer in hear o.0 im lazeh ;] dun wanna email ... even tho i got enough emails from them so i can jus hit reply o.0

pretty sure im blocked from odin's email tho ;D think i kinda emailed em alot ;o

ps. nid said he's sick of bannin me ;o so i love u gott ok? jus makin sure u know this...

Gotterdammerung
10-02-04, 08:55
being too lazy to write a pm but not being to lazy to hit "reply" in this thread could lead down a path you don't wanna go. More so if you did post something disagreeable and nid/odin saw I already suggested a pm.

However, your fate is in your own hands

Shujin
10-02-04, 08:58
no no i made this thread to check to see if i could.
because i have a couple funny screenshots ;] and i didnt wanna post them until i made sure it would be ok... ;o

im not gonna ask if its ok then post them before i get an answer ;P im a dumbass but comeon ;P

i love u gotteh ;o

Vid Gamer
10-02-04, 09:09
I don't think it would be a big deal really...

Birkoff
10-02-04, 09:10
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
why don't you send a pm to odin or nid first before you go off doing something that might be regretable.

if it's the reallllllly old stand alone demo, the one where you wake up from cryo sleep and the fem voice guides you around to do the end mission of the ammo for the copbot I don't think it would be an issue, but send the pm first

Is that demo really that old? :S

Marx
10-02-04, 17:36
Originally posted by Birkoff
Is that demo really that old? :S

It was released during beta, wasn't it?

Shujin
10-02-04, 23:07
Originally posted by Marx
It was released during beta, wasn't it? well lemme put it to u this way.

it was made before the current terminal system was made ( it has a old ass beta 1 lookin terminal o.0 ) and it only has 1 rank. and Processor is called Constructor ( but i tihnk it was in beta 4 aswell) Map is just 1 window, no small map, no navray.

and drum roll please.... exotic psi use ;P

Marx
10-02-04, 23:08
was playing the demo earlier.

was the way I expected the game to be.

so I cried.

true story, true story.

Oh, I love the 'Twister' placement, who needs a concenter =P