PDA

View Full Version : a bit ironic...

Shujin
09-02-04, 16:18
i was going to try to skip class today bcuz im tired as hell from stayin up all night last night writin a paper for another class, and i still had another paper to write.

well anyway, i was going to stay home then about half hour later i decided to get up and goto class and just leave early sayin i got a doc's apointment.

i got to class... and found out class was cancled today... it takes me about 30 mins to drive there... so thats a waste of about an hour ;/...

jus thought it was kinda ironic that i was going to skip class, eventually decided i needed to go, go and found out we dont even have class today

Candaman
09-02-04, 16:20
just never go again and problem solved thats what i did :D

shodanjr_gr
09-02-04, 16:21
Well i had a history exam 2day...i was sick during the weekend so i didnt study well and i was writing down all the details of the shit i had to learnd on pieces of paper to cheat from them during the exam :). Once i was done this m8 comes up to me and tells me that the professor who was gona do the exam is ill and he wont come....

Shujin
09-02-04, 16:22
Originally posted by Candaman
just never go again and problem solved thats what i did :D bit stupid to pay for school and not go ;/

Original monk
09-02-04, 16:23
ya see: ya better been honest with youre self and skipped school in the first place, then ya never had to go true all the trouble in the first place :)

be glad ya have some extra time for youre paper :)

Shujin
09-02-04, 16:23
Originally posted by Original monk
ya see: ya better been honest with youre self and skipped school in the first place, then ya never had to go true all the trouble in the first place :)

be glad ya have some extra time for youre paper :) i am i got 5 hrs till i gotta goto english, so i can right it in time, the next paper i got is jus a essay of a short story so should be pretty easy

Kr3Yc3K
09-02-04, 16:25
Originally posted by Candaman
just never go again and problem solved thats what i did :D

so how's life as an uneducated bum?

seriously, thats one of the dumbest things ive heard in the last several months

\\Fényx//
09-02-04, 17:14
Originally posted by Kr3Yc3K

he's from birmingham, their all like that :p ;)

Shujin
09-02-04, 17:19
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
he's from birmingham, their all like that :p ;) *points *laffs *does that ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu thing

hudsonbeck
09-02-04, 17:52
Originally posted by Kr3Yc3K

not really...
I had a shitty Chem prof and he confused the shit out of me. I got a C on my first exam. I stoped going to class... read the books myself. The rest of my grades were all A's
You dont need to go to class to learn. You just need to pay to get credit. All that was required in my classes was showing up for exams.
I never went to class for most of my comp classes... never got less than an A.

Hudson

Melkior
10-02-04, 02:41
lol, if your comp lecturer is anything like mine then I'm not surprised =-P

ZoneVortex
10-02-04, 06:21
i've never gone to class for my computer classes...why work in the lab if you can work at home :rolleyes:

derrr

bounty
10-02-04, 06:25
not a flame and i know i'm a nerd but if you don't want to go to class or go to school, you really shouldn't. Only exception to that is if you know the material so well you'll ace the test without going,then i could see why.