PDA

View Full Version : Who Made this web page?

Sovellis
09-02-04, 15:51
http://neocronfoh.topcities.com/

There is a screen shot of me being killed on like my first ever spy when i was in a Black Dragon clan called the Cell like well ova a year ago. Who was the person who shot this cos i dont remember it at all. Im not upset or nothing, Id probably destroy yo backside these days. Im just well curious.

Screenshot of me is in the pepper park apartment killing thing.

Mumblyfish
09-02-04, 15:53
RESEARCH TIME!

The webpage reads "We Are Teh Law".

A few topics down from this is a thread called Teh Law.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88354

Aaaand... BONUS!

shodanjr_gr
09-02-04, 16:01
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
RESEARCH TIME!

The webpage reads "We Are Teh Law".

A few topics down from this is a thread called Teh Law.

http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88354

Aaaand... BONUS!

Lmao, Mumbly ur funny!!!!!

IceHawk2684
10-02-04, 19:58
ROFL!!!! i checked their site... how come im not on their plaza attackers section? considering i have yet to be killed my a CA maybe? much less a carebear law loving one? Ive seen "teh law" on saturn... ummm... Fire apoc anyone?

BTW feel free to add -=Cybrid=- to your most wanted list.... ill even send you guy a personal picture of my monk. ^_^;;

Been ganking CA's since 1999 babeh. And im sure theres 70000000000 other people in saturn lub the CA gankings.

weeeeeeeeeeeeee.... im a wanted criminal now.... SEX!

time to do some parking violations as well as some apartment ganking >: D

(notice the screenshots n how most of them are either low noobs or droner spies. i wonder if they do any REAL combat... hehe...)

maybe i should make a clan called "ANTI-LAW" ohh wait... thats cartel kthnx. sorted. ROFL! A CA a day keeps the soulight goblin away.

Twitch
10-02-04, 23:13
Originally posted by IceHawk2684
ROFL!!!! i checked their site... how come im not on their plaza attackers section? considering i have yet to be killed my a CA maybe? much less a carebear law loving one? Ive seen "teh law" on saturn... ummm... Fire apoc anyone?

BTW feel free to add -=Cybrid=- to your most wanted list.... ill even send you guy a personal picture of my monk. ^_^;;

Been ganking CA's since 1999 babeh. And im sure theres 70000000000 other people in saturn lub the CA gankings.

weeeeeeeeeeeeee.... im a wanted criminal now.... SEX!

time to do some parking violations as well as some apartment ganking >: D

(notice the screenshots n how most of them are either low noobs or droner spies. i wonder if they do any REAL combat... hehe...)

maybe i should make a clan called "ANTI-LAW" ohh wait... thats cartel kthnx. sorted. ROFL! A CA a day keeps the soulight goblin away.

how nice of you to show us how desperate for attention you are, you know it's really bad when you actually WANT to be on our website

jernau
10-02-04, 23:17
"Site Temporarily Unavailable"

Mumblyfish
10-02-04, 23:19
That's not the real URL, that's why. It's now hosted somewhere else.

http://www.cobra-hosting.com/neocron/

First result for Neocron "Teh Law" on Google.

darkservent
10-02-04, 23:45
OMFG YINYIN at it again but this time on NC side. U guys just make me laugh to much... Gotta say u guys bring some life into NC.

C - Lo
11-02-04, 00:39
Mumblyfish has the correct address of our database. Thankyou, citizen. Please go to that site instead of the neocronfoh.topicites one as that host is getting angry because we're constantly exceeding the bandwidth like crazy.

Sovellis, the screenshots of you and the other victims in the apartment robbings were taken by ruthless criminals that are known to police at this time. We are in the process of tracking them down (and they aren't us... really...)

and -=Cybrid=- I do believe we here at Teh Law have had enough of your attention whore antics. I've never seen you in-game but I do remember hearing you brag and gloat forever about how you managed to gank our member Spacy, and then promptly refuse to duel him fairly 1 on 1 after. It reminded me of hearing someone going nuts because they had just pk'd their first player and wanted to tell everyone about it. On top of that, you kept asking over trade for J0rz and others to come help you at MB against Spacy. But other than that, I've never seen or heard about you before.

And on an out of game note, everytime I read your post it makes me think of a hyper eight year old with ADD speed-talking and begging for attention. I think it's time to settle down, Cybrid, and put away the toys and/or Neocron.

BTW - Did you just call us carebear? Heh. You've definitely done your research, eh Mister Cybrid. I bet you feel like you've known us all your life, just like everyone else that goes off saying we only kill low ranked players and newbies.

Bye

Yinyin
11-02-04, 03:28
[Not having that even if it is at your own clan - Ulle]

XenivouS
11-02-04, 07:10
omg.......that site rocks!!! I couldnt remember how hard ive laughted last!!!!

IceHawk2684
11-02-04, 08:40
Only reason all that started was because he ganked my PP 15/20 noob spy saying i shot him. Im sure id pick a char a lil bit stronger than that to PVP. especially a 2 star hybrid.

and i could careless of what u guys do i even told spacy before i loged that i was cool wiht him and that i dun hold grudges.. heck im crahn and i have CA friends who i have ganked before and we are still good friends because they don't hold grudges. nor do i.

its a game and thats fine..

BTW i am skillezz n00b i never said i had skillz. im a vulture killer... jack arse... back stabbing mo fo. yup... thats me... ur basic n00b.

hehe.. the term n00b doesn't insult me i actually like it.. its awsome. If i recall my clan rank says "im a useless n00b"

anyways, have fun guys n make friends, if u guys need anything let me know. If u guys wanna make it all personal its up to u... ill still fire back ofcourse i just won't give a crap... LOL!

good day peeps. or rather... night.

Sovellis
11-02-04, 09:25
this topic got a little off topic. Perhaps it shld be closed

Ulle
11-02-04, 18:36
Closed At Thread Starters Request.