PDA

View Full Version : Plz help me with this its pissin me off, how long does an argument synthesis have 2 b

Shujin
09-02-04, 07:11
confused.. pissed... its due tomarrow...

confused - because its fuckin annoying

pissed- because im confused how im gonna fuckin right about a damn arguement when i only have ONE fuckin side of it >;o

teacher assigns us to do a arguement synthesis on 2 these 2 animal rights articles, finds out one of them isnt in the book
so she says bah u can do it just usin 1 of them
....HOW THE FUCK DO U DO A DAMN THING WITH ONLY 1 SIDE OF THE ARGUEMENT

nonamebrandeggs
09-02-04, 07:15
| THIS BIG |

Google (http://www.google.ca) is your friend, cuz I dunno shit about what the hell your talking about.

Shujin
09-02-04, 07:16
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
| THIS BIG |

Google (http://www.google.ca) is your friend, cuz I dunno shit about what the hell your talking about. ima kos u....

nonamebrandeggs
09-02-04, 07:19
It's mutual now then ain't it?

Shujin
09-02-04, 07:20
It's mutual now then ain't it? i mean in rl ima so kos u ;o

nonamebrandeggs
09-02-04, 07:30
now;o i m scered ;] u r frekin me awt ;p ;o

bounty
09-02-04, 07:31
well i don't know exactly what you are talking about, but isn't she just asking you to take a side on an argument? For example, animal rights.

If you believe in animal rights, just say reasons why it is cruel to harm animals and why they shouldn't be KOS(use that in your paper for extra points). Then talk about how they don't have feelings, give some example of inhumane conditions that animals are put in, such as veal or puppy mills(dogs bred on an extremely massive scale, females only living to be 7 or 8 due to abuse on her reproductive organs. That sort of thing.

That is probably the easiest side, just give examples and support it through your text. Give a good opening paragraph, like i said I usually start with a shock type story of how animals are abused and give like the most extreme example you can find. Then go on into other things that support your thesis(that you believe or don't believe in animal rights depending on which side you choose).

Hope this helps.

Shujin
09-02-04, 07:46
i jus mean how long does it gotta be. its annoying, this damn article i have to make it off of is more like a fuckin rant, hes doin nothin but complaining its annoying to even read it its like >;o stfu u whiney bitch...

and thx ;]

Zanathos
09-02-04, 08:30
I think my IQ dropped a point while reading this.....

Head hurts... me go to bed.. dumb tanks, hur hur.

Marx
09-02-04, 09:00
just tell your teacher that animal rights activists are hippies, and since humans are primo, we can eat whatever we damned well please.

bounty
09-02-04, 09:07
if you are in high school, make it 5 paragraphs...

Paragraph 1:
opening with your thesis

Paragraph 2:
1 reason for your argument with examples and support

Paragraph 3:
another reason for your argument with examples and support

Paragraph 4:
last reason for your argument with examples and support

Paragraph 5:
Conclusion, and summary of what you said in the first 4.

Make sure you have at at least 3 sentences in each and if you want a good grade i would suggest at least 5.

Archeus
09-02-04, 09:17
You can find great information here...

http://www.peta.org/kids/

(I would of posted the grown ups one but I don't think your ready for it, and your teacher would probably have to dragged away for treatment).

Escape the meatrix. ROFL :lol:
http://www.peta.org/feat/meatrix/
(I just realised PETA are endorsing giving drugs to animals?! o_O Sickos).

El_MUERkO
09-02-04, 12:33
| THIS BIG |

Google (http://www.google.ca) is your friend, cuz I dunno shit about what the hell your talking about.

pwnage!!!

Even Jesus would laugh :D

[F6]Knight
09-02-04, 12:37
What separates the men from the boys is the ability to use google ...

GT_Rince
09-02-04, 13:33
Originally posted by Shujin

pissed- because im confused how im gonna fuckin right about a damn arguement when i only have ONE fuckin side of it >;o

teacher assigns us to do a arguement synthesis on 2 these 2 animal rights articles, finds out one of them isnt in the book

Punctuation and spelling is your friend...

And if you submit shit saying "right" when you mean "write" you will get a kicking :p

Elric
09-02-04, 13:38
I fuckin hate PETA and I fuckin hate Animal Rights activists and I hate damned hippies too.

I will never feel guilty about eating BIG RED JUICY RARE STEAKS!

Hell, if it werent for farming and the fact we eat (almost anything that moves) these animals, theres a high chance theyd actually be extinct. Bet the damn Peta morons would like that... wonder what they'd bitch n moan about instead...

Nightbrother
09-02-04, 13:54
Originally posted by Elric
I fuckin hate PETA and I fuckin hate Animal Rights activists and I hate damned hippies too.

I will never feel guilty about eating BIG RED JUICY RARE STEAKS!

Hell, if it werent for farming and the fact we eat (almost anything that moves) these animals, theres a high chance theyd actually be extinct. Bet the damn Peta morons would like that... wonder what they'd bitch n moan about instead...

What has that got to do with helping someone figure out how long his argument thesis has to be? Bring that kind of talk to the PETA message boards so you can discuss it with them, or someone who can and wants to argue constructively about that subject. :D I remember a discussion like this before here, and it degenerated into a flaming fest with 0,047% constructive content. ;)

And no, I'm not a hippie, and yes, I eat meat too.

Elric
09-02-04, 14:00
I like to think its a constructive view on the For eating animals thing ;)

With the facts that they try to instill a false sense of guilt about eating and the extinction point.

Nightbrother
09-02-04, 14:01
Originally posted by Shujin

http://www.unc.edu/depts/wcweb/handouts/thesis.html

I think that might help a bit?

Shujin
09-02-04, 16:25
Originally posted by bounty
if you are in high school, make it 5 paragraphs...

Paragraph 1:
opening with your thesis

Paragraph 2:
1 reason for your argument with examples and support

Paragraph 3:
another reason for your argument with examples and support

Paragraph 4:
last reason for your argument with examples and support

Paragraph 5:
Conclusion, and summary of what you said in the first 4.

Make sure you have at at least 3 sentences in each and if you want a good grade i would suggest at least 5.
i made it about 3 pages long