PDA

View Full Version : Melee pistol tanks unite!

ZoneVortex
09-02-04, 05:42
Alright here's my new melee pistol tank...

Take one drug for the judge! babahaha...can also use hightech melee weaps wahoo

ph34r...

http://www.floppyg.com/rebel/mcpctank.JPG

How about this is the funky way non cookie cutter setup thread!

Post yours!

Psycho Killa
09-02-04, 05:50
All I have to say is...

Private Eye
Heavy combat
Lots of drugs
Gun all vehicles
Drive all vehicles
DEVOURER !!

Omg nerf teh hc driver pe!

Shadow Dancer
09-02-04, 05:53
What dmg can you get on Liberator with a tank?

Bl@zed
09-02-04, 05:53
melee spy is the win tbh.

Psycho Killa
09-02-04, 05:56
I think if you go no tech you can cap or get really close to cap damage but you have no chance in hell of getting near rof cap 170? I think it is about. And rof is the key to liberator in pvp.

Drake6k
09-02-04, 05:59
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
I think if you go no tech you can cap or get really close to cap damage but you have no chance in hell of getting near rof cap 170? I think it is about. And rof is the key to liberator in pvp.

Yeah I have 178 pistol combat (dont wear pa) and my lib freq is 353 (cap 370).

You'd be much better off going lowtech if you want to use pistols much. 140 just isnt enough.

naimex
09-02-04, 06:08
not a bad setup.. but if I may just show the REAL way to make the absolute capped psychotic melee tank ::

: Melee tank, no buffs, no drugs.. pure skill and imp :
http://www.naimex.dk/mc/1.jpg

: Melee tank, full PPU buff with heat 3, no drugs :
http://www.naimex.dk/mc/2.jpg

: Melee tank, full PPU buff with haz 3, no drugs :
http://www.naimex.dk/mc/3.jpg

Strieder
09-02-04, 06:15
Why so much melee combat, if you can cap a 120 dg at like 180 MC?

Bl@zed
09-02-04, 06:18
Originally posted by Strieder
Why so much melee combat, if you can cap a 120 dg at like 180 MC?

with melee its not just capping damage you see..the most points you invest into melee the more critical hits you do (capped damage), since melee is random.

Strieder
09-02-04, 06:18
Oh, sweet... that'll change my setup some :p

Strieder
09-02-04, 06:23
No transport on a melee is fine right? Even if i hunt wbs?

ZoneVortex
09-02-04, 06:35
Originally posted by Strieder
No transport on a melee is fine right? Even if i hunt wbs?

yeah you don't need to carry ammo and each str level gives about 3 transport

Bl@zed
09-02-04, 06:37
yeqah, you definetly dont need transport as a melee tank, all your armor and weps dont even add up half your max carry load, which owns :D

\\Fényx//
09-02-04, 12:35
Originally posted by Bl@zed
with melee its not just capping damage you see..the most points you invest into melee the more critical hits you do (capped damage), since melee is random.

scuse me ? Thats news to me o_O

Ive got 178 melee and i cap my DG, Anima had alot more then me plus melee PA, so thats another 20, and i always beat him O_o infact considering we had pretty much point for point the same resists, on that theiry he shoulda killed me outright ... O_o

Benjie
09-02-04, 12:35
Originally posted by naimex
not a bad setup.. but if I may just show the REAL way to make the absolute capped psychotic melee tank ::

: Melee tank, no buffs, no drugs.. pure skill and imp :

: Melee tank, full PPU buff with heat 3, no drugs :

: Melee tank, full PPU buff with haz 3, no drugs :

Your melee tank can't use Liberator or Wyatt Earp.

Meh!

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
What dmg can you get on Liberator with a tank?
AKAIK, you can cap all stats on a libby except ROF.

Originally posted by ZoneVortex
Alright here's my new melee pistol tank...
You don't need that much weapon lore.
Perhaps lom it to 75-80 (?) and spend the points on either psi use (runcast TL3 heal) or hacking. (WB)

Can anybody correct me on the Ideal amount of Weapon lore needed for Lowteck pistols?

El_MUERkO
09-02-04, 12:47
Where do I download skillmanager advance from?

RayBob
09-02-04, 13:30
Fenix > Anima

SorkZmok
09-02-04, 14:07
Nothing beats my h-c pe!

Driving all cars, gunning all cars, hacking ops, repairing with tl 100, cloning tl 50.

The only downside is that the second i leave my car, i'm dead. :D

XanX
09-02-04, 20:31
Aye, HC PE TEH ROXOR, Drive, Gun, Speedgat at 333/min, tangent laser at 140/min, cypherhelmit, inq4, CA PA :D

Awesome

Only 1 thing pisses me off, STR PA :(

TANK REQ's OMG OMG KOSKOSKOSKOS, J00 BIZNITCHES

Plz take the TANK Req off of the Str 90/85 (wotever it is) PA PLZPLZPLZPLPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ

I really would like it :D

Psyco Groupie
09-02-04, 20:38
you got your cityadmin tin suit, fo :)

XanX
09-02-04, 22:04
as always a flamed comment, psycho, did you even read the rules for the forums??

spongeb0b
10-02-04, 01:58
this is relivent to the first post..... the SF and SA are not gunna go in without drugging them (SF = 83dex and SA = 90) :rolleyes:
:: check reqs before throwing imps in willy nilly on skill manager

ZoneVortex
10-02-04, 01:59
Originally posted by spongeb0b
this is relivent to the first post..... the SF and SA are not gunna go in without drugging them (SF = 83dex and SA = 90) :rolleyes:
:: check reqs before throwing imps in willy nilly on skill manager

j00 can relog for em too if you dun wanna be a druggy :D

spongeb0b
10-02-04, 02:01
my bad the SF will go in on its own (forgot the back for a sec) but yeah the SA wont (1dex off sry)

Jest
10-02-04, 02:56
Why 87 tech and not 84?

Zone mix setups like that are always a bit questionable. For example you probably wouldnt prosper as a high tech pistol user, but then again you need it for melee. Id recommend aiming for PPv42 use if any high tech pistol at all. And with that much weapon lore you are missing out on one of the greatest things melee tanks have going for them, Psi Use.

If you are dead set on having those numbers then go for it. Im not sure how much wepaon lore you will need with 140 pistol, but with my setup I have ZERO natural weapon lore. Well actually maybe I have 10. But then again I dont even cap my Libby. Onoz not capping a weapon must mean I dont know what Im doing!!! :eek: hehe.

Regardless it looks fun, if not a horrible misuse of an SA. If I go back to high tech pistol Im definitely gonna try and make a setup that uses a laser blade cause plasma pistol + laserblade = sexeh. ;)