PDA

View Full Version : Is there a list of starting locations?

Shujin
09-02-04, 04:39
i forgot which ones start in plaza

i wanna make a new char but wanna start in plaza but dont like cityadmin so wanna find another, thought tangent did bcuz their clan apt is in plaza, but i was wrong

massic
09-02-04, 04:41
NEXT starts in either plaza.

Shujin
09-02-04, 04:41
yea next starts in plaza 4 dont it? i forgot , thx ;]

Marx
09-02-04, 04:43
Originally posted by Shujin
i forgot which ones start in plaza

i wanna make a new char but wanna start in plaza but dont like cityadmin so wanna find another, thought tangent did bcuz their clan apt is in plaza, but i was wrong

tg - tg

fa - th

cm - mb

crahn - oz

ts - pp

bd - pp

ca - plaza

tt - via

bt - via

pp - via

next - plaza

its all based on the faction HQ's

ZoneVortex
09-02-04, 04:45
biotech is in viarosso 2
tsunami is in pp2
BD is in PP...3 i think
CA is in plaza 1
FA is in TH duh
TG in canyons
mercs in MB
tangent is...? (but not plaza 1)
DRE is...plaza 3?
protopharm is plaza 2 i think?
crahn is in the OZ

Marx
09-02-04, 04:49
I don't think there's a particular zone newbie apartments appear in.

My first CA dude started in P3.

PP via 3.

TT via 2.

TS pp3.

*shrug*

Shujin
09-02-04, 04:59
i tihnk i had a dia char that started in via o.0

QuantumDelta
09-02-04, 05:20
Odd... DRE should start in p3 o_O

Organics
09-02-04, 05:22
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
biotech is in viarosso 2
tsunami is in pp2
BD is in PP...3 i think
CA is in plaza 1
FA is in TH duh
TG in canyons
mercs in MB
tangent is...? (but not plaza 1)
DRE is...plaza 3?
protopharm is plaza 2 i think?
crahn is in the OZ

Tangent is ViaRosso. As is Protopharma.

And yeah, I thought DRE should start in Plaza, but they don't o_O

Shujin
09-02-04, 06:10
bit sad all of us oldb's dont know where noob chars start >.<

IceStorm
09-02-04, 06:27
I'll have to log into all the servers to check, but the majority of my characters (all N.E.X.T. faction) have their starter apartments in the right-hand lift of the set next to DRE HQ in Plaza 3. I wish they were in Plaza 4 where my Faction HQ is...

Marx
09-02-04, 08:56
Originally posted by Shujin
bit sad all of us oldb's dont know where noob chars start >.<

I'm positive there's no exact zone man.

sanityislost
09-02-04, 12:17
hmmmmmm whats gona happen when we like get more players and run outta passwords for the appys, ya know like 2 ppl having the same pw?

Kasumi
09-02-04, 12:28
People can have the same passwords for there appartments.. Each password is asigned to that specific character.. so another character can have it.. Hope tha tkind of makes sense.. an Tanget, Biotech, Protopharm start in Viarosso 2 and 3 :)

J. Folsom
09-02-04, 12:29
Originally posted by sanityislost
hmmmmmm whats gona happen when we like get more players and run outta passwords for the appys, ya know like 2 ppl having the same pw? The lift then automattically puts you into the appartment belonging to the person typing the password, failing that it'll use the first entry for the password in the database.

I tested that out with a former clanmate, we had two appartments in the same location, so we changed our passwords to the same, I ended up in my appartment, he ended up in his, anybody who wasn't one of us ended up in mine, since my appartment had been there longer.

Elric
09-02-04, 12:30
Originally posted by sanityislost
hmmmmmm whats gona happen when we like get more players and run outta passwords for the appys, ya know like 2 ppl having the same pw?

Starter apps are based on a characters name, and the characters name has to be unique to the server, so that wont happen.

Bought appartments are linked to your character also but with selectable passwords so You could have three different characters with a bought appartment with the same password, so long as its in different appartment entrances. (not 100% sure on that, but I think thats how it works)

sanityislost
09-02-04, 12:45
oh okies, but think they are gona have to fix the whole other people going to the first appy on the list thing lolz