PDA

View Full Version : Stuff like this makes me want to cry.

Psycho_Soldier
09-02-04, 01:12
http://home.earthlink.net/~sjenkin693/images/shot0081.jpg

Notice local, all those blanks are people where you can't see name or faction or what class they are. Seconds later I started synching... guess what the result was, yes, you guess it.

http://home.earthlink.net/~sjenkin693/images/shot0084.jpg

Ohh whats this?! PE using dev... or is it? Fucking bugs.
http://home.earthlink.net/~sjenkin693/images/shot0086.jpg

Ohnos.. not again!

http://home.earthlink.net/~sjenkin693/images/shot0087.jpg

Something really needs to be done to fix this problem... :(

Ascension
09-02-04, 01:15
There was 40 + guys in that zone :D

lullysing
09-02-04, 01:17
I love flames.
Flames can be used to cook.
Flames can be used as a source of light.
But better than it all, flames can be used to burn
And make your ideas pierce the dark ages of someone's soul.
Brighter than the sun.
Bring the shock troops !
Let the heretics burn.

woOpin
09-02-04, 01:18
I synced like 8 times in that. lol

log off log on fight sync repeate 8 times it gets really anoying.

Invertigo
09-02-04, 01:21
i guess it isnt just me then thats syncing out all the time now...

tkNukem
09-02-04, 01:23
as did i. luckily 1 gig of 400 mhz ddr ram savez teh day. log back on within 3 secs :)
it was wierd too, my spells weren't casting correctly. i had hella time boosting ppl because the sounds were screwed up and it looked like everything was choked. i guess lag is to blame for that.
i got a good pic of rockets flying across the screen. that's always cool lookin heh.

t0tt3
09-02-04, 01:24
FRE every time I zoned or GR when I was dead.....

He he he best part was when we killed tupac and I sexed him 8| :D

Oooh well good fight boys :p

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/gullegris-shot0006.JPG
Its official its Tank'o'cron!!!!!!

RayBob
09-02-04, 01:26
Originally posted by woOpin
I synced like 8 times in that. lol

log off log on fight sync repeate 8 times it gets really anoying. Same. Synched out multiple times at each fight today. This game absolutely cannot handle large fights. Can't even count how many team mates died zoning out of the UG. I wonder if this is something they are working to try to fix?

Psychoninja
09-02-04, 01:35
Another fight I miss :(
Stupid BF1942

MindMaze
09-02-04, 01:42
That was one sweet fight... I haven't synced once somehow o_0. Was one of the most fun days ever today. Good fights all :)

Ascension
09-02-04, 02:01
I got aload of screens 2 post.. i'll post em 2 moz been fighting all day n i mean all day:lol:

\\Fényx//
09-02-04, 02:43
I got a load of screenies aswell.

I was fairly impressed tbh, was getting around 40 fps at lowest, didnt synch once, only fataled once comin out Jeriko UG and i survived that 8|

Only time my FPS ever hit rock bottom was when there was 4 (stupid) dev tanks raping everyones FPS tryin to kill astraea going for jeriko GR ... Dev is worse then a damn copbot plasma rifle O_o

evs
09-02-04, 02:45
every f0x0r and his dog want a dev

zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Phlith
09-02-04, 02:49
oh the fun, synching, but fun... i had got stuck in synch too many times to count during those matches.

Shadow Dancer
09-02-04, 03:11
Screw synching. It was the shitty fps that I hated through-out the fights.

I LOVE debuffing in op wars. I can't debuff with 5 fps. *sigh*

Btw, that first pic is realy beautiful.

\\Fényx//
09-02-04, 03:14
psycho, that first pic, with 6 dev stacks, meaning youve been hit atleast twice, and from what I can see theres no heal on you, how comes your at full health O_o O_o O_o

Candaman
09-02-04, 03:26
wo0pin u only sync'd 8 times u got off lite and as for who to heal i wasn't sure all my clan looked like ur clan and they were all h4xing pe's using uber weap's

RayBob
09-02-04, 03:40
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
psycho, that first pic, with 6 dev stacks, meaning youve been hit atleast twice, and from what I can see theres no heal on you, how comes your at full health O_o O_o O_o cuz he just did his "kneel to self-holy heal + holy shelter + holy deflector with no PPU in sight" trick. He's good at it.

Ryuben
09-02-04, 03:47
also why is his band width 2 k ??

Shadow Dancer
09-02-04, 03:54
Originally posted by RayBob
cuz he just did his "kneel to self-holy heal + holy shelter + holy deflector with no PPU in sight" trick. He's good at it.

What are you implying?

G.0.D.
09-02-04, 04:06
I like how these a classic example of me on the clan chat in the first pic ^^

Psycho Killa
09-02-04, 04:11
I think the yellow bubbles that are flying around on noone particular is a heal sanctum o_O

Psycho_Soldier
09-02-04, 04:13
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
psycho, that first pic, with 6 dev stacks, meaning youve been hit atleast twice, and from what I can see theres no heal on you, how comes your at full health O_o O_o O_o

HAX! lol jk.. I dunno O_o . There is lots of shit wrong there like the PE shit and synching.

But if you are implying the same shit Hazard as been, take a look at the other screenshots below it.

Lestard
09-02-04, 04:33
lol that fight was some weird shit, got antisheltered right at the beginning but no damage afterwards...I think the guy lost me or crashed :D

It was really hard to follow my mates in this huge battle.

SovKhan
09-02-04, 04:37
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Screw synching. It was the shitty fps that I hated through-out the fights.

I LOVE debuffing in op wars. I can't debuff with 5 fps. *sigh*

Btw, that first pic is realy beautiful.

i play on a P3 1ghz, i get anywhere from 2-20 no more. try hitting peeps with heals like that or s/ding someone else mid fight. its fun.....

tkNukem
09-02-04, 05:12
how is it possible not to synch in that fight? are you a brit, fenix?

my fuckin comp was built to game and my fps was stilll kinda bad. proly round 20.

QuantumDelta
09-02-04, 05:17
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
I think the yellow bubbles that are flying around on noone particular is a heal sanctum o_O Quite correct :D
Holy Heal Sanctum.
And he has taken a little damage (10/20 tops though).

Definatly TankoCron though ¬.¬

Psycho_Soldier
09-02-04, 05:27
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
And he has taken a little damage (10/20 tops though).

No, I just tested to make sure, I didn't lose any health cuz thats my health with Haz3. Thats HC3 not Melee 3. With melee 3 I cap health. I honestly don't know why it doesn't show that I lost heal. Could holy heal sanct kept it from showing?

Psycho Killa
09-02-04, 05:34
Depending on when it ticked.... and dev ticks are pretty short so to me it looks like they just landed on you I dunno for sure though never staired at them enough usualy to busy trying to make out my shelter icon :p

QuantumDelta
09-02-04, 05:36
Nope, weird, I just assumed you capped out HLT and had MC3 on due to the zone lol...but meh.

You might just have gotten lucky, or possibly taken the shot as soon as you got hit with the second burst and holy heal sanct recharged the firsts damage (depends on your resists i guess), or possibly just after holy heal itself wore off... *shrug*

KramerTheWeird
09-02-04, 06:38
Funny how people start talking about how his health is full yet he has stacks on him and ignore the point of this thread..

...did you not notice the glaring bugs and problems? noticed how he sync'd out right before and then died? As in the client isn't displaying proper information? How can you even begin to go on about his health when a few seconds later he syncs out and dies?

PS wasn't presenting you screen shots so you can question if he's legit lol, he was showing how bad a large scale op can be with syncing and display issues.

mdares
09-02-04, 07:05
i think the fps/synch killer isnt just the high number of people in the zone naymore; its the devs... too many devs... killz fps.. like too many monks kill fps too... i say we all go back to melee... theres no way that can kill fps...

(and yes i do synch/lag/fre more when theres more devs flying than not)

Vid Gamer
09-02-04, 07:13
Today's fights with like 40-50 people I get like 5 FPS, probably because my P4 1.8 GHz is holding me back. I got 768 RAM and a G4 so if I only can get like a 2.5+ CPU I can probably get a better FPS overall.

ServeX
09-02-04, 07:37
I was getting in the 20ish range from FPS.

QuantumDelta
09-02-04, 07:43
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
Funny how people start talking about how his health is full yet he has stacks on him and ignore the point of this thread..

...did you not notice the glaring bugs and problems? noticed how he sync'd out right before and then died? As in the client isn't displaying proper information? How can you even begin to go on about his health when a few seconds later he syncs out and dies?

PS wasn't presenting you screen shots so you can question if he's legit lol, he was showing how bad a large scale op can be with syncing and display issues.
I was just tryin to say I know he's legit :p

I realise the thread is about the bugs, but I don't like people I respect having others bite at them...

KramerTheWeird
09-02-04, 15:37
Again FPS isn't the problem either, this has to do with the network. So having good or bad fps is irrelevant but I agree devourers' main strength is lagging your fps to hell so you can't move your character out of the way of the flame.

Kasumi
09-02-04, 15:40
Sorry OT: Check your Private MEssages KRAMER! and reply!

shodanjr_gr
09-02-04, 15:50
And the usual response from KK is:

"Its not the game, its ur computers" tm

KramerTheWeird
09-02-04, 15:59
or some guy saying "I play neocron with a celron 200mhz and 8mb matrox mystique and I get 50-60 fps in the wastelands! (when staring at the ground with all settings minimized) there's obviously something wrong with your setup."

:lol:

J. Folsom
09-02-04, 16:43
I play neocron with a celron 200mhz and 8mb matrox mystique and I get 50-60 fps in the wastelands! (when staring at the ground with all settings minimized) there's obviously something wrong with your setup.

... Nah, that's a lie, it's actually a pentium III 450 MhZ with a NVidia GeForce 4 Ti [number I keep forgetting]. :p

woOpin
09-02-04, 17:37
FPS is not a problem really. As KK stated that all the new cards will work propper FPS wise with BDOY so finally my GFroce FX can take advantage of this game like it does with others :D

Anyhow I hope they are going to fix this Sync bullcrap thats been haunting big op fights for a while now.

mehirc
09-02-04, 17:46
I hope the DX9 changes will give us better performance. :)

I guess i had luck, didnt crash or sync at that fight. One of the few big battles i could really enjoy.

Candaman
09-02-04, 17:47
and that definately was a BIG op fite i ran round the corner on my apu cus i couldn't go into the op and ran into the whole group of u buffing.

/set turn and runaway very quickly and duck from the Tank's view.

Elric
09-02-04, 17:49
I still suspect that FPS has an effect on some Synch's. Seems that when sometimes (used to, aint played in a bit, maybe since 2 patches ago?) whgen your FPS dropped to really shitty levels then you were most likely to hit a synch. Happened to me tons of times over the last year which was always when the incoming enemy force appeared on the horizon in charge to the OP we were trying to take.... insta-synch and die....

Psycho_Soldier
09-02-04, 20:08
Originally posted by Elric
I still suspect that FPS has an effect on some Synch's. Seems that when sometimes (used to, aint played in a bit, maybe since 2 patches ago?) whgen your FPS dropped to really shitty levels then you were most likely to hit a synch. Happened to me tons of times over the last year which was always when the incoming enemy force appeared on the horizon in charge to the OP we were trying to take.... insta-synch and die....

I doubt it because if that was the case wouldn't I start synching when I look at blood in the game? What I mean is, when I see a place with lots of blood and I crouch down to look at it and there is nothing but blood on my screen, my FPS drops down to 0-1 FPS. I have never synched doing that.

Psyco Groupie
09-02-04, 20:32
shad you can click someone once with any fps :rolleyes:

dev noobs.

Shadow Dancer
09-02-04, 20:42
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
shad you can click someone once with any fps :rolleyes:

O_o

No really? WOW.

They move like their teleporting and everything has jerky movements when you have really low fps.

It affects performance, trust me.

Rjn
10-02-04, 17:31
lol its funny that that was an op war with 3 clans vs nfc and nfc won. pimp silent and ff suppose u had to make excusses for loosing that one rofl oh yeah getting spitit to hack mc p didnt work we just sent 1 melee tank ( fenix ) to fix that one lmao

woOpin
10-02-04, 20:21
Lets see NCF was ther before us so only the last few to go there got the no name PE bug everyone that zoned in pretty much seen a bunch of no name PEs.

So the attackers could not see enemy or freinds now you tell me who has the main advantage of being able to tell who is who there. I know our PPUs there could not see 1/2 of our guys to PPU for because of the PE bug.

I guess thats a lame excuse... right

Phlith
10-02-04, 20:23
Rjn stfu the purpose of this thread wasn't to boast or moan about the outcome, it was to complain about the constant series of syncs and bugs that make large-scale fights like this nearly impossible.

woOpin
11-02-04, 01:41
Originally posted by Rjn
lol its funny that that was an op war with 3 clans vs nfc and nfc won. pimp silent and ff suppose u had to make excusses for loosing that one rofl oh yeah getting spitit to hack mc p didnt work we just sent 1 melee tank ( fenix ) to fix that one lmao

Loot at screens there was more then just NCF there.

KramerTheWeird
11-02-04, 01:57
Guys guys relax, it's just Rjn.

Rjn
11-02-04, 10:12
im looking cant see anyone there not ncf helping us kill u all u are just hoping there were so u could save face

i asume loot was look

and yes i know the bugs are s*#t and should be sorted but we all get them and dont say u dont take advantage of them wen they work in your faver and we didnt know anything about your problem in the fight maybe if it was that bad u shouldnt have continued fighting remember u attacked our op u were not forced to fight like we were

KramerTheWeird
11-02-04, 10:25
Originally posted by Rjn
im looking cant see anyone there not ncf helping us kill u all u are just hoping there were so u could save face

You don't have to look at the screenshots:

Originally posted by mehirc
I guess i had luck, didnt crash or sync at that fight. One of the few big battles i could really enjoy.

Originally posted by Candaman
and that definately was a BIG op fite i ran round the corner on my apu cus i couldn't go into the op and ran into the whole group of u buffing.

/set turn and runaway very quickly and duck from the Tank's view.

DarK and SS were there it seems, why else would they post they were at the fight..

Ryuben
11-02-04, 11:18
cannings is NCF .....so try again bat boy and 1 SS......:rolleyes:

Rjn
11-02-04, 11:34
kramer tell u what u beleave what u want to beleave if thats what helps u sleep at night end of subject back to main subject kk lets get some thing done about these bugs and stop adding stuff into the game while were all playing everytime u do lag and pings go through the roof i remember wen u added the npc's at foster for spy/pe pa there was time wen lag was unbeleivable and it was for most of the 10/2 through 11/2 makes me wounder what uve been playing with on the server

mehirc
11-02-04, 11:46
The Jeriko fight was NCF+Dark+SS vs FF+Spirit+Pimp+Silent.

About 10 people of System Shock.

But keep it ingame. :angel:

MjukisDjur
11-02-04, 12:04
and people bitch about monks... ffs

woOpin
11-02-04, 19:29
Originally posted by mehirc
The Jeriko fight was NCF+Dark+SS vs FF+Spirit+Pimp+Silent.

About 10 people of System Shock.

But keep it ingame. :angel:

What mehirc said :P

KramerTheWeird
12-02-04, 02:06
Originally posted by Rjn
kramer tell u what u beleave what u want to beleave if thats what helps u sleep at night

Ok, I'll believe you're an idiot for ignoring the fact 3 people have attested who was there and shared experiences of the fight yet you are still trying to convince us it was only ncf.

Cannings may be NCF but that doesn't change the fact DarK was there? I did think he was DarK however but I guess they pissed him off enough.