PDA

View Full Version : Doy will not fix anything.

yanbybkipbbpbbp
08-02-04, 21:50
Doy will not fix anything.

Guys, everything that they are promising right now, was promised during beta with retail. As you can see, none of it was actually done. Even if they actually give us half the things they promised, and it will have only half the bugs we have right now, it still will not fix a damn thing. The shity engine they use is outdated, the creators are fools, and the game concept, is utter bullshit, even though they stole most of the concept from other superior games, they made the stolen parts into degenerate filth. It’s really pathetic. Anyways, I just got my self a copy of Maya 5.0, deleted my char, canceled my account, put all neocron addresses on block within my email, and after I post this thing, will go to my registry and delete anything that starts with cdv, neocron, and or kk.

Enjoy this pathetic game guys, which stole from the greatest and made a mockery of them, I’m going to go and start animating emotes and mobs for Project Y.

MjukisDjur
08-02-04, 21:53
even if you are correct, arent you a bit harsh right now? :)

ZoneVortex
who cares i have fun with how it is right now, i'm not makin a big deal about DOY and I never have

Possessed
You win the prize for most embittered ex-NC player

CONGRATULATIONS

Bl@zed
08-02-04, 21:54
yeah i was having fun until...i got my 7 day ban then my account expired but whatever. :p

sw1tch
08-02-04, 21:56
your entitled to your opinion but why have you wasted your time writing this out? If you feel strongly about this then just go, leave it behind you now instead of trying to piss us off.

There are lots of people who enjoy this game, including me, bugs or not.

So please stop wasting your time complaining about it.

-FN-
08-02-04, 21:57
Rack up another point fo the absolutely unconstructive pile of spam :p Mods, you're laggin.

Nidhogg
08-02-04, 22:05
I hate being called a liar. I'm sure J does too.

N