PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Warriors

LumLum
08-02-04, 20:52
Ok in Pepper Park 3 there are 2 Mutant Warriors, I was doing a mission to level my Psi, the mission was "Kill 5 Mutant Warriors" So I killed them and lost a load of Soul Light, GM's refuse to fix my Soul Light (-37) because "it's not a bug". THats a load of b/s.

If I were a role player who hunts Mutants.... I would suddenly turn evil because they were a different colour!!!!

This and the recent Racism in TG aint makin me pleased.

Now a GM should god damn fix my SL.

n3m
08-02-04, 20:54
Lol everyone has probably lost sl to those 2.

Psyco Groupie
08-02-04, 20:55
Did you not wonder why they were green ?

LumLum
08-02-04, 20:57
I'm a New player. Those god damn mutants should be removed.

To GM's... Fix my Soul Light or I will cancel my god damn Neocron account and recommend all my friends to do the same, and as we all follow eachother to other games you'll lose alot of accounts.

Fix My Soul Light.

Matthew.v.smith
08-02-04, 20:57
Jeez Nor u told me u killed 5 in pp3.

I thought u meant it was an event or something not the Mutants who are "Friendly" and u can talk to them.
They are like beggars.

What exactly was the plan? kill 5 and hope ure SL goes back lol?

Surly u kno that once ure SL goes down after 1 kill to quit and go.
not carry on losing SL over "Friendly" Npcs.

In general anything thats Green do not kill no matter what they are and no matter what they do.

I did that once and lost a brand new libby and tons of items when i shot a Shopkeeper who had got bitten by a roach and was blasting me.

Matty.

P.S) Live and learn man it cant be helped now.

Matthew.v.smith
08-02-04, 21:00
Nilker u aint new man u have 3 or 4 characters lol.
and ure in Final Resistance.

And also on trade u were spamming.

WTF FUCKING MUTANTS LOST ME SL SHIT I WANT A GM TO HELP!

I asked u what ure SL was and u screamed at me calling me a fucking nib or soemthing.
I asked again and apparently u had told me 10 times o_O.

then u explained that u had wasted the mutants and lost SL.
had i reolised u killed NPCs in pp3 then i would have acted different.

Matty.:angel:

Organics
08-02-04, 21:01
LoL why didn't you stop killing them after you killed the first one? :wtf:

It tells you when you lose SL etc, it's not the games or GM's fault if you didn't see it.

And besides, just because 99% of the mutants are hostile towards Neocron, doesn't mean the other 1% have to be, maybe some like humans.

It's not the GM's fault, so no, they shouldn't "fix" your SL. Go and kill some more mutants to regain SL, it's not hard. Do some aggressor missions, or whatever.

Threatening to quit over something so trivial makes you sound like a child, sorry.

(edit: lol btw, racism in TG?? Care to elaborate on this?)

Psyco Groupie
08-02-04, 21:03
lol blackmail isnt gonna get you very far, you made a mistake deal with it .. also how many times did u kill em ? -37 seems a tad low for twice

Matthew.v.smith
08-02-04, 21:03
Originally posted by Organics
LoL why didn't you stop killing them after you killed the first one? :wtf:

It tells you when you lose SL etc, it's not the games or GM's fault if you didn't see it.

And besides, just because 99% of the mutants are hostile towards Neocron, doesn't mean the other 1% have to be, maybe some like humans.

It's not the GM's fault, so no, they shouldn't "fix" your SL. Go and kill some more mutants to regain SL, it's not hard. Do some aggressor missions, or whatever.

Threatening to quit over something so trivial makes you sound like a child, sorry.

Exactly.

And spamming trade wasnt helping.

LumLum
08-02-04, 21:07
I have 4 n00b characters, all around lvl 30, highest level is my tank, which I will now have to delete. and I didnt realise my SL going down until I went back to the CC. Also if you talk to them they fucking shoot you so screw them and screw KK.

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - harassment ]

Screw KK, Screw Neocron, Screw the bugs, Screw the Lag, Screw 0/2 killers, Screw annoying HelpDesk people, Screw the god damn mutants and screw my account.

Peace out.

Benjie
08-02-04, 21:08
I agree with LumLum here guys.

Those two Mutants are fucking stupid, and confuse new players.

It's obvious from his post that he was at least new(ish) when he attacked the mutants.

This is the Generall Anti-Noob attitude this game has got.

The Neocron Anti-noob Attitude.
HEY NOOB! WHERE GONNA START YOU OFF IN A BUGGY AND CONFUSING MC5 AREA AND THEN YOU CAN GO KILL 1000 SEWER RATS AND THEN LOOSE SOULIGHT FOR KILLING 2 MUTANTS WHEN WE TOLD YOU TOO.

However I disagree that it is racist.

[TgR]KILLER
08-02-04, 21:08
1. like the others said after u lose SL for killing 1 why u kept on killing more ? u fucked yourself up Gms don't need to fix your bugs..

2. Please go ahead and leave.. threadning KK to leave won't hurt nobody..

edit..

don't let the door hit u on your way out :rolleyes:

Saza
08-02-04, 21:09
Originally posted by Matthew.v.smith
I asked u what ure SL was and u screamed at me calling me a fucking nib or soemthing.
I asked again and apparently u had told me 10 times o_O.

I have an answer... if you type in JUST "-37" then it isnt a message, just like if you put a "/" before anything. That happened to me, and i was calling a mate a wanker cuz id told him about 50 times that my sl was -32 and then he put me on ignore lol. Anyway - no spam trade. Trade no good for spam. Trade only good for after OP fight "U SUCK! NO U SUCK! U OUTNUMBER 50 GABJABILLION TO 1!!!!! STFU, I HAD URE MUM" smack talk. Also, I know people who accidently rocketed barkeepers in OP fights that didnt get their SL fixed - and it isnt a bug so the GMs cant do anything. Stick to this rule. If it's green dont kill it.

Matthew.v.smith
08-02-04, 21:10
They only shoot u if u ask for it.
AKA im here to collect the money for ure Death or something.

Lum ure tank was 50 + when i saw him.

and ure monk was about 40 +

That aint new.

If u cant stand BD get out of the kitchen.

Organics
08-02-04, 21:12
Originally posted by LumLum
I have 4 n00b characters, all around lvl 30, highest level is my tank, which I will now have to delete. and I didnt realise my SL going down until I went back to the CC. Also if you talk to them they fucking shoot you so screw them and screw KK.

Racism in TG.... the ASEN clan saying and thinking "TG = German Only" They think its Germans against everyone else and want to ethnically cleanse TG to All German.

Screw KK, Screw Neocron, Screw the bugs, Screw the Lag, Screw 0/2 killers, Screw annoying HelpDesk people, Screw the god damn mutants and screw my account.

Peace out.

Then it's not the games fault that you didn't notice your SL had gone down, it TELLS you when you lose SoulLight. Quite noticeably in fact.

re: TG.. Lol. Have you asked them yet about it? Have you ever thought it might be because, they don't speak English??? So maybe, "German only" is valid, because if I joined, I wouldn't be able to talk to them past "Ja and nein" !

They might just be messing around, if not, speak to a GM about it. Don't come and whine on the forums about it.

Matthew.v.smith
08-02-04, 21:13
Originally posted by Benjie
I agree with LumLum here guys.

Those two Mutants are fucking stupid, and confuse new players.

It's obvious from his post that he was at least new(ish) when he attacked the mutants.

This is the Generall Anti-Noob attitude this game has got.

However I disagree that it is racist. [/B]

He isnt new to the game.

He's new to BD he left the Safety of TG to go BD
and is learning it all the hard way.

When i spoke to him he seemed tottaly different (not at all nice like the time I first met him in R=D) When i lost all my items i wasnt Swearing my face off and spamming trade i was just screaming at my clannies to "please omg get my belt guys plz if u dont im in trouble!" etc etc.

lullysing
08-02-04, 21:15
I can feel Mods circling above this thread "comme les vautours au dessus de leur proie au soleil".

Saza
08-02-04, 21:15

Racism in TG.... the ASEN clan saying and thinking "TG = German Only" They think its Germans against everyone else and want to ethnically cleanse TG to All German.

Peace out.

You forgot screw para.

Matthew.v.smith
08-02-04, 21:16
Originally posted by Saza
I have an answer... if you type in JUST "-37" then it isnt a message, just like if you put a "/" before anything. That happened to me, and i was calling a mate a wanker cuz id told him about 50 times that my sl was -32 and then he put me on ignore lol. Anyway - no spam trade. Trade no good for spam. Trade only good for after OP fight "U SUCK! NO U SUCK! U OUTNUMBER 50 GABJABILLION TO 1!!!!! STFU, I HAD URE MUM" smack talk. Also, I know people who accidently rocketed barkeepers in OP fights that didnt get their SL fixed - and it isnt a bug so the GMs cant do anything. Stick to this rule. If it's green dont kill it.

Lol saza the trouble is i had only just logged on and noticed he was in distress.
as a friend does i asked him whats wrong "SHIT FUCKING MUTANTS HAVE MADE ME LOSE SL FUCKING BUGGY SHIT"

So i ask him what his SL is at so i can give him pointers on what to do only to hear "OH STFU MATT" im like wtf? why? "CAUSE I FUCKING SAID IT 10 TIMES U COCK" i still carried on helping him out tho.

Benjie
08-02-04, 21:16
He isnt new to the game.
Regardless, those two mutants are stupid.

KK,
do NOT fix his soulight.
do NOT consider killing mutants racist. (wtf?)
However please do remove the soulight penalty for killing them.

Whoever tagged Soulight loss to them was an idiot games designer and should be fired. (or at least be forced to spend the rest of there days wandering around inside the bowls of the main sewer...)

Matthew.v.smith
08-02-04, 21:18
Tbh why dont they just make it so them 2 mutants are like Crazy dillan outside NC gates.

So when u kill em u get a reward :)

Simple and effective.

They dont do much anyway and they even attack u! and they dont lose sl.

Dirty gits.

Benjie
08-02-04, 21:19
Tbh why dont they just make it so them 2 mutants are like Crazy dillan outside NC gates.

So when u kill em u get a reward :)

Simple and effective.

They dont do much anyway and they even attack u! and they dont lose sl.

Dirty gits.

Exactly the two mutants are stupid. This change would make it much better.

Admitidly LumLum is practically Asking to be flamed with this thread, but I can't help but agree with his point that those two mutants are stupid.

Matthew.v.smith
08-02-04, 21:21

Admitidly LumLum is practically Asking to be flamed with this thread, but I can't help but agree with his point that those two mutants are stupid.

Glad thats cleared up.

But sorry LumLum as for you.
Just grit and bear it.

Nothing can be done for you.
Nothing will be done for you.
and it was technically your fault (your error) so its not a bug.

Again sorry.

Thread can be closed I guess.
Not much more to say.

ZoneVortex
08-02-04, 21:47
ive' done missions up from -40 SL before so don't be bitchin at that, and my neg 40 was from firing not ten, but a single AOE shot inside crahn abby, thus killing all the shop owners on the floor above me which i could not see :lol:

oh man never firing AOE in there again

Doc Holliday
08-02-04, 22:18
I'm a New player. Those god damn mutants should be removed.

To GM's... Fix my Soul Light or I will cancel my god damn Neocron account and recommend all my friends to do the same, and as we all follow eachother to other games you'll lose alot of accounts.

Fix My Soul Light.

Can we have some cheese with the whine please.

[F6]Knight
08-02-04, 22:28

LOL, go ahead little buddy, nobody cares
enough ppl love this game, we wont miss a few whiners who are stupid enough to kill green npc's that actually talk to u so are clearly NOT hostile

steweygrrr
08-02-04, 22:50

They are supposed to be a couple of those regants super mutants. Didnt the fact that there was a mob in PP strike you as slightly strange Lum?

With the Racism thing Benjie, hes on about ASEN being german only. Which is not racist, how many english only clans do you see? What are the official languages on Saturn and Uranus, and ask a mod or dev if you dont believe me, German and English.

shodanjr_gr
08-02-04, 22:53
Although you are right ( i killed those 2 mutants as well when i was noobie) the way ur flaming about it aint gona do much good.

Shujin
08-02-04, 22:56
lumlum with that additude we will be happy you are leaving, we dont need another asshole in the game.

one, me, is enough ;/

however, i do agree they should be changed ;P because i myself back in beta did the same thing

Goa'uld
08-02-04, 23:00
Originally posted by steweygrrr
They are supposed to be a couple of those regants super mutants. Didnt the fact that there was a mob in PP strike you as slightly strange Lum?

With the Racism thing Benjie, hes on about ASEN being german only. Which is not racist, how many english only clans do you see? What are the official languages on Saturn and Uranus, and ask a mod or dev if you dont believe me, German and English.

No, he means Asen want TG to be german only (not their clan).
What they do is kill anyone who isnt german in TG (only a selected few do this). They come out with things like "TG = German", "you German, if not i kill you"

Like i said only afew of them do this.

[Edit] If he does leave, he will be back... in about a week, nobody leaves Neocron for long... [Edit]

steweygrrr
08-02-04, 23:05
Aha consider me corrected. Now I know why my TG guys on saturn get ganked by friendlies. Oddly enough all my chars on saturn have also become PSI monks with the exact same model =/:wtf:

LumLum
08-02-04, 23:19
I cant be bothered to read all the posts, I've just read the B/S that Matt has posted... I didnt shout "OMG GET MY BELT GUYS!" because I dont carry stuff around when im -37 soul light.... and anyway, you weren't on Ventrilo? And Why would I DM u saying "omg get my belt GUYS" Stop trying to be a little angel.

I'm new the Game, I've had it about a month and a half and I have only visit about half the map, I've only been Pepper Park a few times and only then to Pepper Park 1. So you can get lost Matt.

You carried on helping me huh? Weren't you the one taking the piss out of me on Trade Channel? Cya Matt, have fun b/sing.

Well I'm off to try and get into TG and do some god damn missions.

Psycho Killa
08-02-04, 23:22
For future reference if its green just dont shoot it o_O

Surely in a month in a half you have learned red is acceptable to kill and green means a soullight loss. And -37? I dont see how you would get that low off of only 2 of them.

LumLum
08-02-04, 23:32
I already had about -15 from killing a god damn TG n00b that was n00bing me with an uzi.

LiL T
09-02-04, 00:00
La La La :lol: Norn died again :lol:

sorry norn had to :p

Chaplin
09-02-04, 00:01
Originally posted by Goa'uld
No, he means Asen want TG to be german only (not their clan).
What they do is kill anyone who isnt german in TG (only a selected few do this). They come out with things like "TG = German", "you German, if not i kill you"

Please do the whole NC community a favour and start reporting every single incident like that if you haven't already.
I'm sure I'm not the only one who is convinced that Neocron would be a better game without them...

LumLum
09-02-04, 00:02
I didnt die... they died... they died like the NPC bitches they are... Like all the NPC's... fuck it making a character to kill all NPC's

LumLum
09-02-04, 00:06
Yep I did, but KK don't take Racism seriously enough.

LiL T
09-02-04, 00:10
Norn I think KK take these things very seriously

But my main problem with TG is that people can't just act like normal TG as one allied force

Lathuc
09-02-04, 00:11
lum lum about that belt thing he was talking about him self as far as i can tell.

and on topic stop bitching and do missions

Matthew.v.smith
09-02-04, 00:21
I cant be bothered to read all the posts, I've just read the B/S that Matt has posted... I didnt shout "OMG GET MY BELT GUYS!" because I dont carry stuff around when im -37 soul light.... and anyway, you weren't on Ventrilo? And Why would I DM u saying "omg get my belt GUYS" Stop trying to be a little angel.

I'm new the Game, I've had it about a month and a half and I have only visit about half the map, I've only been Pepper Park a few times and only then to Pepper Park 1. So you can get lost Matt.

You carried on helping me huh? Weren't you the one taking the piss out of me on Trade Channel? Cya Matt, have fun b/sing.

Well I'm off to try and get into TG and do some god damn missions.

No u miss understood.
When i died by cops in pp1 after the shop incident (Grrr 10/10 shopkeepers :rolleyes:) I shouted to my clan m8s to grab my belt
and i was like (SHIT GET MY BELT plz u have to i had a libby in their!! jeez no!)
But i diddent go to Trade and shout "FUCK THIS BUG FUCKING ****** SHOPKEEPERS HAVE 10/10 HEALTH AND I KILLED EM AND ITS A BUG AND IM KOS H4X H4X"

and cause i was in PP1 when the cops were their i had no choice to carry around my gear.

How exactly am I an angel? im just pointing out your silly mistakes
killing Green npcs aint KKs fault its yours.
even if they are mutants u should have known ure SL was sinking after killing 1 by using ure eyes.

when did i take the piss out of u on trade?
I think i had a good reason to do that since u were shouting ure fat mouth off about KKs little bug that brainwashed u and made u kill 2 Green NPCs in a zone where no mobs spawn.

Funny that.

Kthnxbye
Leave the game if u want or jsut come and fight my tank :lol:

P.S) yes see lathuc can read

Marx
09-02-04, 01:15
first off.

mutant warriors have a red target box if you don't screw with your RPOS.

the mutant warriors in pp3 have a green one.

when you kill a mutant with a red target box, the only text message you get tells you what you killed and your reward for it - perhaps a periodic 'you gained soullight'.

killing the green mutant warriors tells you 'you lost a great deal of soullight'.

did you not notice the text proclaiming 'hyuk hyuk - u lost SL boyee.'?

this isn't a bug, this was you being "ignant".

DestructionUK
09-02-04, 01:30
i agree those two mutants are confusing i killed them and lost SL.

however LumLums approach to this is so wrong and over the top, its nothing that cant be fixed and re-rolling him wont take long as you said you already have 4 chars up to that lvl my advice would be to just stick to one char...

Benjie
09-02-04, 01:54
Originally posted by Marx
first off.

mutant warriors have a red target box if you don't screw with your RPOS.

the mutant warriors in pp3 have a green one.

when you kill a mutant with a red target box, the only text message you get tells you what you killed and your reward for it - perhaps a periodic 'you gained soullight'.

killing the green mutant warriors tells you 'you lost a great deal of soullight'.

did you not notice the text proclaiming 'hyuk hyuk - u lost SL boyee.'?

this isn't a bug, this was you being "ignant".
stfu marx. Those mutants may have a green box but there fucking stupid. A complete contradiction in gameplay and motivation.

The players are not being ignorant. It's the developers who are being ignorant. Aswell as you for making posts like that.

And if people are killing all Non-German Twilight Guardians, admiting that they are killing them because they are not German and that they are trying to make the Twilight Guardian a German Only Faction, then I think they are being racist.

Although the thread starter worded his post like an 5 year old, I agree with all his points. (except I don't think kk should fix his soulight.)

Marx
09-02-04, 02:11
stfu marx. Those mutants may have a green box but there fucking stupid. A complete contradiction in gameplay and motivation.

The players are not being ignorant. It's the developers who are being ignorant. Aswell as you for making posts like that.

Oh, so I'm supposed to hold his hand and pat his ass when common sense dictates these aren't normal?

"Hey, these ones aren't shooting me like the other ones."

+

"Hey, they con green... and killing green stuff is bad."

+

"Hey, I just lost a shitload of soul light when I killed one."

+

"Hey, I can talk with these mutants."

should equal:

"Maybe I shouldn't kill one again."

:rolleyes:

Although the thread starter worded his post like an 5 year old, I agree with all his points. (except I don't think kk should fix his soulight.)

To be honest, alot of people killed those mutants.

Yet the world isn't full of red people... Howcumzit?

LiL T
09-02-04, 02:19
As for those certain people in TG I plan on going back to TG and if you wanna PK me over and over bring it on. I won't care you be the one getting SL loss and I would be carefull what you say regaurding German and english I will have my finger hovering over F12.

nuff said :mad:

BombShell
09-02-04, 02:26
yah when i fist started i attacked one because it was a mutant and owned it but lost sl.

Benjie
09-02-04, 02:34
Oh, so I'm supposed to hold his hand and pat his ass when common sense dictates these aren't normal?

+

+

+

should equal:

Neocron is unfortunatly Anti-noob.

I have personally witnessed a noob killing those mutants. They hadn't got a clue about soulight. I even told him but he didn't understand.

He doesn't play anymore. He quit after his free trial.

I blame stupid illogical shitty gameplay flaws like how much of a turn off MC5 is, and starting in TG, and loosing soulight for trying to complete a mission.

n00bs will ALWAYS start in the area you tell them not to, they will ALWAYS kill green mutants, and they will ALWAYS buy food for the first few days because they think they need to 'keep there character alive'... n00bs are n00bs. You can't blame them for it.

KK, just fix the damn soulight loss for those mutants. I know it's not a bug but regardless it's fucking shit.

BombShell
09-02-04, 02:38

I have personally witnessed a noob killing those mutants. They hadn't got a clue about soulight. I even told him but he didn't understand.

I blame stupid illogical shitty gameplay flaws like how much of a turn off MC5 is, and starting in TG, and loosing soulight for trying to complete a mission.

n00bs will ALWAYS start in the area you tell them not to, they will ALWAYS kill green mutants, and they will ALWAYS buy food for the first few days because they think they need to 'keep there character alive'... n00bs are n00bs. You can't blame them for it.

KK, just fix the damn soulight loss for those mutants. I know it's not a bug but regardless it's fucking shit.

just fix the damn sl:)

Marx
09-02-04, 02:39

n00bs are n00bs. You can't blame them for it.

KK, just fix the damn soulight loss for those mutants. I know it's not a bug but it's fucking shit.

The problem isn't the mutants - its the new player startup.

As you said, Neocron is anti-noob... It makes more sense to toss in a blurb about soul light in the 'welcome to NC' messages you get upon starting...

ONOZ, SOME BEGGERS HAVE THE ANARCHY BREED SKIN! SO DO STREET HAWKERS! PEOPLE WILL LOSE SL!!!

Of course, I personally beleive SL should be ditched, but since it probably won't; the only true way to alleviate this issue and to prevent it from happening accidently in the future is to school the newblars.

Goa'uld
09-02-04, 02:52

+

+

+

should equal:

Ah!
You're wrong, they do shoot you, only if you say the wrong thing whilst talking too them.

noobs after talking to these mutants will get shot by them, the noobs will think OMG!!! WTF!!! AHH!!!, they will either run away, or kill them.

Point is these muties attack you, but if you attack them back you get a soul light hit!

Marx
09-02-04, 02:55
Ah!
You're wrong, they do shoot you, only if you say the wrong thing whilst talking too them.

noobs after talking to these mutants will get shot by them, the noobs will think OMG!!! WTF!!! AHH!!!, they will either run away, or kill them.

Point is these muties attack you, but if you attack them back you get a soul light hit!

Killing them both will not make you red.

Anyway, the dialogue option which makes them attack you is you threatening them. "Maybe I should just kill you and get my credits" something along those lines I recall - been a long time since I actually talked to them.

So lets not pretend that its an innocent "Hey 'sup?" - "DIE SMOOTHSKIN!".

Benjie
09-02-04, 02:56
Ah!

Which is dumb. Exactly. So fix the soulight! You say it yourself you are collecting the credits for the corpses. You don't say.. "Shoot me and then i will loose soulight for killing you!!! duuuuuu duuuuuuuu"

Marx, I am begining to think that you have never had one of these mutants attack you.

Goa'uld
09-02-04, 02:57
Killing them both will not make you red.

Anyway, the dialogue option which makes them attack you making a threat against them. "Maybe I should just kill you and get my credits" something along those lines I recall - been a long time since I actually talked to them.

So lets not pretend that its an innocent "Hey 'sup?" - "DIE SMOOTHSKIN!".

As lumlum said, he already had -15 soul light, (due to some noob TG shooting a uzi up his ass)

So -15 + 2 Large hits off soul light = *Freeze* *plasma plasma plasma plasma plasma plasma plasma plasma plasma*

[Edit] Heh from my mutie time back when i was a noob, i remeber they hurt alot!! killed me before i closed the chat window [Edit]

Marx
09-02-04, 03:01
Marx, I am begining to think that you have never had one of these mutants attack you.

Yes. I've been playing this game for over a year, and I've never experienced ANY of pepper parks mystical MAGICAL ... THINGIES!

8|

I apologize that I rely on common sense and expect others to do the same. Evidently it's not the norm.

As lumlum said, he already had -15 soul light, (due to some noob TG shooting a uzi up his ass)

So -15 + 2 Large hits off soul light = *Freeze* *plasma plasma plasma plasma plasma plasma plasma plasma plasma*

So be it, I've still no sympathy for him.

\\Fényx//
09-02-04, 03:02
Nor if i recall correctly you said "fuckin english" in local after you killed my spy on saturn. Remember that bustup with the clan ROAR on there ? I was the spy, then the hybrid that killed 6 of you and took another 3 to take me down, now if you wanna start on the racism stance, might wanna clean up your own act first.

If your leaving, heres your coat, dont let the door hit you on the way out...

[Edit]
"As lumlum said, he already had -15 soul light, (due to some noob TG shooting a uzi up his ass)"

HAH! You wanna know when "that newb TG with a uzi shot him in the ass" that was about 3 weeks ago, was infact Anima's son, with a mendicant as a 0/4 PE or somethin around that, shot a practically capped holy PPU with 1 burst and some tart tank killed him. Thats why the whole bust up i just mentioned above happened.

StryfeX
09-02-04, 04:46
Those mutants can be confusing. I remember as a noob, I saw them, pulled out my weapon, had one of them down to about half-health, then those two CopBots that used to be there by that ramp went berserk ('cause I had my weap drawn, y'know?) and gave me some major plasma luvins. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I respawned, ran back, got my stuff, and tottered off to find a poker, sulk around, and bitch on the clan channel. :p

Either way, I never messed with those two again.

--Stryfe

LumLum
10-02-04, 18:16
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Strych9
10-02-04, 18:21
[ edited ] He is the nub, yet you are the one in here whining about the mutants... :rolleyes:

Matthew.v.smith
10-02-04, 18:40
Problem is Lum i remember when I was a noob 4 a laugh i shot at one of them and ran.

When I did kill 1 Yellow writing popped up and my eyes shot down and looked @ it.
After that my brain functioned in a way that meant killing them lost me SL so I avoided them

Losing SL is bloody obvious thats why its in Yellow so it looks different from the other stuff.

U need to be more observent my eyes are always on my RPOS after a Cave run and I regularly check my SL incase of Minuses.

Dont forget u aint the only 1 whos lost stuff

I lost all my noob guns when I was a Lowbie because of me wasting a Stripper.

And then I accidentally killed a Shopkeeper and lost other stuff.
I felt that i could never play again (that night I diddent sleep at all :p) but the next morning I went into my clan appy got all my stuff that I lost back (Some of it).

Then I salvaged what I could out of my backpack (No libby so tough shit for me and it was 2 slot all artifact with uranium)
Got my imps back using money and my wicked leader (Cheers Stilgar:)
Bought some new armour.
Then after the finer details had been delt with I went on to spend
1.5 Million for a new 2 slot Libby.
I still have that Libby today.
And if it wasnt for my Compasion towards the game and also my Patients I probably would have left the next day.
So boo hoo just cause u have minus SL just be lucky u diddent lose Rares.
Think about it.

GT_Rince
10-02-04, 19:09

Peace out.

Can I just say...... LOL :lol:

Anyone that whines like a baby in that way deserves all they get. Peeps that are too stoopid to play and are arsey when they get shit wrong should go back to CS.

Hell, I don't know you and already I don't like you :rolleyes:

Devils Grace
10-02-04, 19:39
the mutants and SL i dont know

the racism he is refereing is what a certain TG german CLAN is doin to the other TG clan/runners, wich is KOS.

dunno exactly what hapend, but this is the latest complain from several runners/clans that are changing faction.

LumLum
10-02-04, 19:42
Matt, I wanted to know what other people thought, not get a lecture from a dude who by the sounds of it is probably the techers pet kind that sucks up to everyone... a follower?

I don't give a shit about your Libby, I give a shit about losing SL to NPC Mutant WARRIORS and others n00bs that will do the same.

GT_Rince
10-02-04, 19:50
Matt, I wanted to know what other people thought, not get a lecture from a dude who by the sounds of it is probably the techers pet kind that sucks up to everyone... a follower?

I don't give a shit about your Libby, I give a shit about losing SL to NPC Mutant WARRIORS and others n00bs that will do the same.

And 5 pages on you are STILL whining ? Dear God - get over it and move on or stop bitching. Anyway, I thought you were cancelling your account?

LumLum
10-02-04, 20:21
I havent been whining, I've been replying to other people.

And I am cancelling my acc, might aswell use the time I've paid for dude.

Matthew.v.smith
10-02-04, 20:30

Tbh their is nothing here that proves i'm a suck up or a teachers pet (where did that come from?) and how exactly am i a follower?
ure the one that went to BD (Followers heaven) most likely because they have tons of OPs and members in clans.

Did you lose anything apart from SL thats rare and hard to get?
Nope.

Can u get SL back easily?
Sometimes yes but why whine about it on Trade and Forums?
shouldent u be using ure time in better ways? Missions for example.

Btw you killed 2! of the mutants without reolising ure losing SL (Just dumb) And also by killing an allie TG who was messing about shooting you (oh sorry I forgot he was like 15/20)
Also the mutants names are highlighted Green = Friends and wont shoot you unless fired upon.
Plenty of green guys in TG canyon u dont go shooting them do u?
and for icing on the cake they never Shoot on sight and u can talk to them ffs.

jeez where did u learn to play?
Seeya.

leave the sooner the better judging by ure attitude and the others have given you their oppinion and they all say the same thing....ure a whining baby....or something close.

Psycho Killa
10-02-04, 20:45

Peace out.

Psycho is looking into his crystal ball what does he see!

2 months later....

Lumlum: FUCKING KK I AOED THE YOS GUYS IN A WARZONE THERE IN A FUCKING WARZONE WHY DID I LOSE SOULLIGHT STUPID FUCK TRADERS SHOULD KNOW ITS DANGEROUS THERE OMG FIX MY SOULLIGHT NOW OR ILL CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

I REALLY MEAN IT THIS TIME I REALLY DO AND ILL TAKE TWENTY PEOPLE WITH ME!

cRazy2003
10-02-04, 22:27
im not takin sides bug daaaaamn thats fucking funny!!!
hahaha
i can just imagine him shooting it thinking hes gonna complete his mission then when his sl goes minus seeing his face drop like a bag of shit :lol: to funny
anyways i think it wud be a bit better if they named the green mutant warriors something slightly different to avoid confusion cos noobs will be noobs :p

Nidhogg
10-02-04, 22:49
Let's leave the personal insults out of the thread eh?

N

LumLum
11-02-04, 17:57
lol yeah my face did drop like a bag of shit.

And Matt please just sthu now... Having even a lvl 5 n00b with a pistol running around canyon shooting you for about an hour is annoying when I'm trying to talk on Ventrilo... And Yes I lost my PA because after I killed those mutants I got Gangbanged by some Tsunami. and I went to BD to play with some friends for a while.

and if you like back in the other posts you'll notice you've had more posts "whining" about MY whining. If that made any sense :)

Later.

Matthew.v.smith
11-02-04, 18:18
If u dont wanna get flamed dont make whine posts.
If anyone complains with what u said , or if u complain with what they said then you/them are "whining" in threads like these its impossible not too.