PDA

View Full Version : From Uranus to Saturn

LordError
08-02-04, 14:13
Hi folks.

I currently play on uranus. Im thinking of starting a char or two on on Saturn. Im pretty fresh at this game, so i have some questions about the some stuff on Saturn.

1. What factions are in power there?

2. What factions are underpowered there?

3. Hows the economy?

4. How are the RP there?

5. What clans are good on saturn?

6. Are there any shitty alliances on saturn (like the rdz,syncs & uts on uranus)?

Well.. please no uranus is better than saturn or vice versa posts. Im not interested in those. Just want to know about the server. not if one is better than the other.

alig
08-02-04, 14:21
Factions are bd, tg, tt, cm afaik.

There isnt many ts here from wot ive seen, or any of the main shitty factions on any server [dre etc]

The economy is sky high, like double wot uranus is in some cases, maybe more...depends wot u r looking to buy, but normal prices for normal jobs like cst/ress/poke [DONT FORGET U ALSO SELL THINGS AT A HIGH PRICE SO THE ECONOMY IS STABLE IN THEORY;)]

Well i think tt are strongest there [last time i was on] but as they only red to tg, they dont [or shouldnt] have much action in terms of ops as they allied to cm, 1 other big faction and neutral to bd, another big faction.

I dont think there any alliances that fuck the server like certain nob ends do on uranus but i did hear something about tg allying all joinin clans and stuff....cuz they get pwned of bd basically :p

J. Folsom
08-02-04, 15:48
Originally posted by LordError
1. What factions are in power there?BD, TT, CM, TG.

2. What factions are underpowered there?The ones which aren't BD, TT, CM or TG :p
CA/FA are probably the strongest of the weakest factions at the moment.

3. Hows the economy?It seems scary and bad at first, as everyting is way more expensive then on other servers, but because everything is way more expensive people pay more for stuff thus making it normal, except the numbers are higher.

4. How are the RP there?People kill their faction enemies :p
Beyond that, I have no idea.

5. What clans are good on saturn?The Biggest Clans are:
The Black Cartel (BD), Phoenix Mercs (CM), ASEN (TG), Templars (TT) and Imposing Order (CA).
Apart from Imposing Order all of those generally own outposts.
There's also After Dark (TT) and the Blood Titans V2 (BD) which I know of.
And there's an incredibly kick ass clan called Folsom Inc. (NEXT), but they're not recruiting.

6. Are there any shitty alliances on saturn (like the rdz,syncs & uts on uranus)?Not that I know of, but I can't really say.

Opar
08-02-04, 16:28
Originally posted by LordError
Hi folks.

I currently play on uranus. Im thinking of starting a char or two on on Saturn. Im pretty fresh at this game, so i have some questions about the some stuff on Saturn.

3. Hows the economy?

4. How are the RP there?

6. Are there any shitty alliances on saturn (like the rdz,syncs & uts on uranus)?

Well.. please no uranus is better than saturn or vice versa posts. Im not interested in those. Just want to know about the server. not if one is better than the other.

Black Dragon, CityMercs, Tangent, Twighlight guardian

DRE.

Biiiig Economy. Saturns economy is dominated by big-ass APC tycoons. Like Hygh, who recently past the 200 million CR profit barrier.

RP is non existent.

ASEN for TG, Phoenix Mercs/XTC/SHIELD (:P) for CM, Cartel/Blood Titans for BD, After Dark/Templars for Tangent.

Not really. There was a VERY strong CityMercs alliance called "CMA", but it broke up.

Shakey -=Tank=-
08-02-04, 16:32
Ummm I tried saturn for a month it's pretty cool but I came back to Uranus cus I know more ppl there :lol:

trigger hurt
08-02-04, 16:42

BD and TT, and I'll tell you why.

-BD and TT are constantly being assaulted from both their supposed allies as well as their enemies. They are the only ones that are able to hold their ops, even with this going on.

-The make-beleive power of ther mercs is laughable at best. Just because you hold the north west corner of the map, doesn't make you powerful. Fact is that mercs don't really want to fight for their ops, as has been found out many times. You will start to hack their op when they have a large number of people on, then after you hack the first layer, you can check the city com and you can actually see them log off.

-TG are too busy killing their allies and their own members. There is one specific clan who kill anyone who doesn't speak German. So, if you dont speak german, don't bother joining TG. If you do, go for it, maybe you will find a home in the clan, but they are a joke either way.

All those not listed above, except TG.

3. Hows the economy?
Starting out, you are going to hate it. Just get to Neocron and message Mr. Oblivious. I'll get you some newbie guns made up so you can get started.

4. How are the RP there?
What is this RP that you speak of? If it's red, it's dead.

The Black Cartel, Templars, Blood Titans are the only ones I can remember right now.

At one point, there was a City Merc clan allied with a TG clan. It was pretty much impossible to even talk to these people, because they have no concept of gameplay or storyline. But then that CM clan moved to TG. As expected though, the power on the server didnt shift.

n3m
08-02-04, 16:53
evrrything like trigger hurt said.
except for the fact "red = dead".
Because its: red and yellow = dead. (well that
might be personal. But I cant hunt without
someone shooting me in the back)

MkVenner
08-02-04, 17:11
Apart from Imposing Order all of those generally own outposts.

Hey hey hey...we own ops...just not atm, 2/3 of the time McP is ours...and a few others everynow and again...

EDIT: oh yeah if u go saturn...and u need a hand just DM me im usually on MkVenner or Raze

EDIT: Oh yeah... theres quite a few people in IO that like to roleplay but we dont all the time...and there are a few others on the server that RP...tho we do tend to get aload of "I R L33T PKAR DUDE, PH33r ME" noobs on saturn...so they sorta spoil it abit...oh and watch out for a certain CA clan that r PKing EVERYONE includin greens...if u wanna know there name PM me coz i dont think i can post it here, oh fook it "teh law"....there a bunch of "I R L33T PKAR DUDE, PH33r ME" prats

J. Folsom
08-02-04, 17:17
Originally posted by MkVenner
Hey hey hey...we own ops...just not atm, 2/3 of the time McP is ours...and a few others everynow and again... I said generally, I do see outposts owned by Imposing order occasionally, but mostly the map is devoid of Imposing Order outposts when I check.

MkVenner
08-02-04, 17:19
thats coz all out members who can op fight are brits bar a yank and a aussie...so when we get our ops ninjad at night we dont find out till we all got on after work at whateva time...n e way this aint the place to discuss the finer points of Ninjas...yeah...:p