PDA

View Full Version : whoa i feel like S**T!!

REMUS
08-02-04, 10:12
jesus christ i feel bad, i just came back from hospital after having my stomach pumped, got way to wasted at a party :(

i don't think ill ever be able to drink that much again and belive me having your stomach pumped is not a nice experiance fuck knows why i drank so much i feel so stupid and i let people down for fight night plus im leaveing nc soon, so i have decided to pass on the responsiblity to another person, im in the process of making a descion of who will replace me so if anyone has any suggestions, would like to become a candidate or nominations please post them here!

thanks very much!

~R

Psyco Groupie
08-02-04, 10:15
since you werent harmed seriously I hope you wont take offence by me saying .. LOL

we've all been there

gl with fight nights, they always good for a laugh

SorkZmok
08-02-04, 10:15
If i drink too much at a party, i usually err "pump out my stomach" myself i.e i go puke.

Hell i never understood how ppl can get so wasted just by drinking alcohol. I mean if theres other drugs involved, yeah. but alcohol? damn! o_O

Psyco Groupie
08-02-04, 10:24
Me mum is a nurse, if you end up in hospital for whatever reason and you've been drinking they do a stomach pump cos they dont want you lying around pissed for hours, they'd rather have you feeling violated and out the door :)

bounty
08-02-04, 10:44
I had that done more than once, i remember telling myself i would never drink again, EVER. I was back at it next friday.

sanityislost
08-02-04, 10:52
lolololz poor remus dude, the whole pumping thing sounds evil and kinky LOLZ

Original monk
08-02-04, 10:54
here at the emergency services in belgium where i live, they usually give ya some antidote or active carbon (the black thingies, dunno how ya call em in english) to be certain that you are "back" to reality and enjoy the feeling of an "extra" fat tube that glide's in youre stomach... why do they insure that you are sober ? and why do they use an extra fat tube ?? -> yust so they know that you experience the stomachpumpin as horrible and terrible: so next time ya would think twice before being so stupid to poison yourself with drugs wheter legal or not and ffcourse: alcohol :)

strangely enough i never had to puke, or go to the hospital to get my syomach pumped out, i seen it alot with friends/girlfriends tough :/ doesnt look healthy.
And i studied fo male nurse for 2 years and seen a few then also: mostly the ones taking pills to end there life ... not enjoyable

Cliffraiser
08-02-04, 13:05
Originally posted by Original monk
here at the emergency services in belgium where i live, they usually give ya some antidote or active carbon (the black thingies, dunno how ya call em in english) to be certain that you are "back" to reality and enjoy the feeling of an "extra" fat tube that glide's in youre stomach... why do they insure that you are sober ? and why do they use an extra fat tube ?? -> yust so they know that you experience the stomachpumpin as horrible and terrible: so next time ya would think twice before being so stupid to poison yourself with drugs wheter legal or not and ffcourse: alcohol :)

strangely enough i never had to puke, or go to the hospital to get my syomach pumped out, i seen it alot with friends/girlfriends tough :/ doesnt look healthy.
And i studied fo male nurse for 2 years and seen a few then also: mostly the ones taking pills to end there life ... not enjoyable

thats fucking Sadistic :D

Psychoninja
08-02-04, 13:10
There worst thats happened to me from drinking is nearly slipping on my own puke on my way back to bed from the bathroom.

Peeping Tom
08-02-04, 13:16
i puked once inn my own bed while i was sleeping, when i was inn the army..so i got up and found another bed insted

another time when i did end up at the army hospital.. they fucking refused to pump me :\ bastids

so with other words.. think most of us been where you been ... kinda :P

K4F

Dissenter
08-02-04, 13:42
Originally posted by REMUS
jesus christ i feel bad, i just came back from hospital after having my stomach pumped, got way to wasted at a party :(

i don't think ill ever be able to drink that much again and belive me having your stomach pumped is not a nice experiance fuck knows why i drank so much i feel so stupid and i let people down for fight night plus im leaveing nc soon, so i have decided to pass on the responsiblity to another person, im in the process of making a descion of who will replace me so if anyone has any suggestions, would like to become a candidate or nominations please post them here!

thanks very much!

~R

Reminds me of a mate of mine. He drank 6 Litres of Cider when he was 14, and was completley fucked. Went to hospital, and the nurse who did the stomach pump, was his Mum!

Needless to say she wasn't happy.

Edit - Also, another time a different mate of mine drank about 10 cans of stella, then moved on to vodka. He passed out at the top of the stairs, and fell down em. When he reached the bottom he vomited like I've never seen anyone vomit before, horrible stuff. The he carried on vomiting about every 5 mins for about 2 hours, while he was unconcious that is. He even managed to make it to the bathroom once, and pass out there, where me and Ste-X had to kick down the door and lie him in the hall in the recovery position :P

Endar
08-02-04, 13:56
LoL! I mean how can someone drink so much that they need to go to hospital?? I mean i usually stop drinking if i puke (doesnt happen usually) and im fine. Like last night, i drank 12 bottles of beer and stopped because i knew that if im gonna drink some more im going to get sick. And i bet you wont be able to stop drinking completely, even after hospital visit :D

Hmm... Am i the only one in here that usually wont drink that much that they need to puke? o_O I mean, usually i wont even drink much... Couple shots of Vodka or Brandy are usually enough for me because i dont like to feel sick :D

Ormy
08-02-04, 14:02
Originally posted by Dissenter
Reminds me of a mate of mine. He drank 6 Litres of Cider when he was 14, and was completley fucked

Yup i did exactly that, although i was out in the village and it was like 11pm, i puked all over some grass somewhere, slept for half hour, stumbled home, puked again, went to bed.

Dissenter
08-02-04, 14:07
Originally posted by Endar
LoL! I mean how can someone drink so much that they need to go to hospital?? I mean i usually stop drinking if i puke (doesnt happen usually) and im fine. Like last night, i drank 12 bottles of beer and stopped because i knew that if im gonna drink some more im going to get sick. And i bet you wont be able to stop drinking completely, even after hospital visit :D

Hmm... Am i the only one in here that usually wont drink that much that they need to puke? o_O I mean, usually i wont even drink much... Couple shots of Vodka or Brandy are usually enough for me because i dont like to feel sick :D

I'm like that, don't see how it can be fun vomiting your guts up then feeling like you fell out of somethings arse when you get up in the morning, and not remembering anything either.

Doc Holliday
08-02-04, 15:58
projectile vomit is the best. i saw a guy do it outside of a real bad dive of a night club where i live. he splashed his nice kickers shoes and then proceeded to go back to the "stunner" he had pulled in the club and shoved his tongue down her throat. musta wanted to get rid of the taste o_O

Saza
08-02-04, 16:44
Originally posted by REMUS
i have decided to pass on the responsiblity to another person, im in the process of making a descion of who will replace me so if anyone has any suggestions, would like to become a candidate or nominations please post them here!

I'd volunteer but the general population of Pluto who go to FN hates my guts... C'ept Jest n Zu. They like me. I think... Perhaps Kramer would take it up again. Although I'd get banned from FN for the 5000000000000th time if that happened...

Oh yeah, and whos gonna sex me up when im lonely if you go REMUS?

numb
08-02-04, 17:19
Originally posted by Endar

It all depends how fast you drink it. I drank absolutely loads (cider/beer/vodka/2020/whisky) once in the space of 30 minutes.. 1hour later I was unconscious, vomitting and an ambulance had to come out. I doubt that would have happened had I spread it all out across the night.

Clownst0pper
08-02-04, 17:30
Better out than in! :lol:

Ferabukoo
08-02-04, 20:10
remus, you are too cool man... way cool

REMUS
08-02-04, 21:02
hmmmm well i didnt actually start this as a puke thread hehe :) i actually wanted some suggestions for people to take over fight night from me :D

so far i have errr.... Saza on the list from 18 posts :p oh and i think hes damn sexy also Ferabukoo i know you may be being sarcastic but hmmmm SEX j000!!! i r c0olio :D