PDA

View Full Version : NC mods and stuff

Invertigo
08-02-04, 09:51
after watching the latest fang video and reading the thread, i noticed im not the only one who doesnt have those rets and other stuff...

im guessing its because i got the US copy of the game and not the german, so i was wondering if theres a file i can just replace to make it the ret that the germans get, or did they just make there own for there clan?

also that droner effect thing that it does while it repairs itself...is that added when they did the editing of the video? or is it like that in game? if its ingame then i want it too!!!:p

anyone know where i can get this crap?

edit: i also noticed how incredibly smooth the characters move (i dont mean FPS wise, i mean as they dont jerk and warp all over when you try to shoot them) im guessing its because there all germans and live really lose to the servers, and probably get like 30-80 ping, while i get a pretty decent 200 for where i live (california) and i also got a 3000downstream connection.. sooo....lucky germans!!!!:rolleyes:

mabus
08-02-04, 10:02
you mean target reticle? i can send it to you PM me

Invertigo
08-02-04, 10:11
Originally posted by mabus
you mean target reticle? i can send it to you PM me

you have PM's disabled.

Invertigo
08-02-04, 21:16
can anyone else give me a link to a site with some things like this for download? or can someone else just PM it to me or somthing?

Mighty Max
08-02-04, 21:38
http://www.mightymax.org/ItemGFX/modules.php?name=Downloads

Feel free to add your own stuff there.