PDA

View Full Version : This is really unfair... who can I go to for help?

VetteroX
08-02-04, 09:07
OK, this really is lame. There has to be a city merc, or someone who levels at mb and doesnt like raids who is also a powerful GM. Now I know what the mods are gonna say, "dont make accusations you dont have proof etc" Well mb has at least 50% more guards... they are swarming the place now, AND 110/110 turrets... as if the extra guards werent enough. Also, they put another guard out in the wastelands... a little east of the vech warp... we forcefully removed him.... and he didnt respawn, showing it was a gm spawn, not an official change. there are also THREE guards in the elevator shaft, and 1 in every corner... there no place for a pker to hide... nowhere. there are also more in the coutyard, and one spawned in thoes fenced in generators to protect droners who go there....

Not only that, I checked out pluto, and though pluto also got more cm dfence, it didnt get as much as saturn... there is obveosly a GM who watches me and other raid mb and put guards in every spot we try to rest for a heal as we chase people cowardly running inside instead of standing and fighting. The biggest thing that isnt fair is it seems like its someone whos personaly pissed at mb raiders and spawned guards to spite them.

This is a new chage today and its totaly unfiar... Im not gonna say the name of the GM who was siad to have done it, but numerous people all told me one, and only one name, so I cant tell it if I get a responce by someone in power in neocron to this, if they dont know already.

This is simply a bash aginst TG and BD who raid mb, and nothing more. I dunno if he wants me to mention his name but I talked to the leader of a CM clan about it and even he admitted it was retarded and unfair, and we both agreed TG, MB, and TH need guard REDUCTIONS not MORE guards, like we got today.... please can I be directed to SOMEONE at KK who isnt a corrupt player ingame who can help sort this out?

StryfeX
08-02-04, 09:11
You're right... that isn't fair.

IT'S CALLED LIFE.

Shut up and deal with it, ffs.

--Stryfe

Kasumi
08-02-04, 09:11
Until more people start playing there will always be more guards.. There are not nearly enough people to guard most faction homes.. Secondly.. in most ways more guards isn't a bad thing.. You raid.. MB gets more guards into positions you like hiding.. For RP reasons that works perfectly but I forgot VetteroX you like to just kill thing so what does that matter to you right?? BY the way this happened several times on PLuto in the past so I dont see how this is such a big deal.. Raiders aren't suppose rest and heal in enemy territory!!

BombShell
08-02-04, 09:17
its wut ive been saying all along pvp is dieing. and soon it will be in warzones.

if peeps can camp a spot well protected y woudl thay ever live to get pked.

all i want from Hq defence is all guards around area to be gone. but any inside the hq most stay to guard it of course.

VetteroX
there was NO problem before... raiders are ALWAYS eventually pushed out, sometimes its a long tough fight (oh god forbit, a long tough FUN fight) but the defenders always rally and eventually the attackers leave, or at the very least get bored and leave... where the prob? dont need more dman guards...

Morris
TG and TH guards/turrets didn't stop raids (having been on quite a few since then). Not at all. Presumably this is the same for the new MB defense.

You know what they did do? They FORCED you to bring a PPU. WOW MORE ARMIES OF MONKS, ISN'T THAT FUN? :(

g0rt
08-02-04, 09:22
this game is getting more and more carebear its unbelievable :(

BombShell
08-02-04, 09:23
Originally posted by g0rt
this game is getting more and more carebear its unbelievable :(

so sad

2ply
08-02-04, 09:24
See why I don't raid MB anymore? No point. All that happens is people bitch and fucking moan about how we(or people in general) constantly raid. Cry me a fucking river. I thought NC was supposed to have a PvP element to it? I mean, the safe slot is carebear enough, but now we can't even raid places?

Come on. That's just said. It's ruining NC one bit at a time...

BombShell
08-02-04, 09:29
yah its just sad. everywhere weres their a high element of pvp theirs like 1000000000000 guards to stop u now. its even getting worst if u keep trying to pvp their.

more u pvp their more 100000000000 guards r spawned and its starting to spread over as pvp try to find new pk zones.

and its goin to reach warzones.

ServeX
08-02-04, 09:35
its called op fights

BombShell
08-02-04, 09:36
Originally posted by ServeX
its called op fights

called everyone ninja h@xs :)

VetteroX
08-02-04, 09:37
raiding is more fun then op fights... less lag, less ppus, and you get quick blets.

Bl@zed
08-02-04, 09:41
more guards. less damage. and make them easier to kill
remember, guards arent supposed to be UNBEATABLE

SypH
08-02-04, 09:43
Or just reduce the guards to a bare minimum. If some BD wanted to change to CM, he'd have no chance getting into the base. If he got past the guards at the door alone it would be a miracle.

Tupac
08-02-04, 09:43
GGGGGGGGGGGGG Carebear UNIT!

Bl@zed
08-02-04, 09:45
i think KK forgot the meaning of a guard.
its just another fancy word for meatsheild!!
n3rf t3h gu@rd$!! :D

-FN-
08-02-04, 10:33
Originally posted by ServeX
its called op fights

Turrets need timed placement before I'll step foot in OP fights again.

Psyco Groupie
08-02-04, 10:38
odd .. sounds like theres morethan double the guards there are on uranus, defo wrong .. not unfair, wrong.

Original monk
08-02-04, 11:10
Originally posted by VetteroX
-showing it was a gm spawn, not an official change.

-... there is obveosly a GM who watches me and other raid mb and put guards in every spot we try to rest for a heal...

-The biggest thing that isnt fair is it seems like its someone whos "personaly"pissed at mb raiders and spawned guards to spite them.

-numerous people all told me one, and only one name, so I cant tell it if I get a responce by someone in power in neocron to this, if they dont know already.

-please can I be directed to SOMEONE at KK who isnt a corrupt player ingame who can help sort this out?

I quoted you vetterox and i selected all the lines you wrote concerning somkind of euh "antivetterox, antiMBraiders Masterplan"

About higher forces ingame that send strong anti-MBpkers signals.

I dunno what to think of this, are you going paranoia ?
cause then ya should take a rest man, and if not ... then i think that these are accusations yeah and that you shouldnt post it on the forums, especially the "who isnt a corrupt player ingame-part" makes me believe that.

anyways, have fun

o_O

Cubico
08-02-04, 11:20
Just doing the same thing again and again, thats sounds stupid for me.
You taking other peoples fun away by doing that, always bore people with the same stupid things. Dont you have some fuzzy logic built-in that allows you to act and react in a flexible way?

Raids are unfair as the attackers are usually prepared and the defenders dont expect them. One of my clan members really likes it but I think he is like 12 years old.

Dissenter
08-02-04, 11:48
Vet you say it like they are there to stop just you.

As if someone complained against you.

Tbh, the reason I think the turrets were put there is because frankly we'd rather spend our time doing something else than running around after pkers all the time.

Maybe the defences are a little OTT, I don't think the turrets are really needed, but then again it's supposed to be a Military Base, not some pansy ass playground for pkers.

Look at TH, no raids there anymore, a underground base for scientists is harder to survive in than a Military Base!?

Carbonite
08-02-04, 11:56
Since guards are falling down the shaft more guards had to be put there.. (Turrets was put there since they dont fall in the shaft)
About your rouge CM Guard i think it was one that wandered off from outside of MB...

ohh btw none of us are pissed off at MB raid's :p

Blazer12
08-02-04, 12:01
Next patch why don't u add an invisible and or visable "ledge" where the shaft is. doesn't have to be high. the guards can't jump like a player can... correct?

ezza
08-02-04, 12:01
i heard mercuri placed the turrets and gaurds, at least thats what enemy was saying on trade as he was there.

just sounds like another peice of shit to kill off one of the fun things in this game

Carbonite
08-02-04, 12:06
sounds like a ok idea Blazer12 ...
and ezza i can see how you like to raid MB when all the guards are in the shaft where they cant hurt you .. try now when they arnt in the shaft...

2ply
08-02-04, 12:09
Originally posted by Carbonite
and ezza i can see how you like to raid MB when all the guards are in the shaft where they cant hurt you .. try now when they arnt in the shaft...

Personally, I *used* to raid alot when the gaurds were just fine. I'd make it inside, too.

You just have to be quick and know where your going and how to avoid the gaurds.

But the turrets are a *huge* overkill. If you want people to stop pking at MB, make it a hunting zone.

Carbonite
08-02-04, 12:10
you misunderstand the reason for the Turrets.. its not about preventing ppl from Pking its because the damn guards fall in the shaft :(

Edit: i could log on and place 30 more guards but that would do much if they fall in the shaft aswell .. that would keep me logging on every server spawning more guards and deleting the ones in the shaft...

ezza
08-02-04, 12:10
Originally posted by Carbonite
and ezza i can see how you like to raid MB when all the guards are in the shaft where they cant hurt you .. try now when they arnt in the shaft... what about the 110 level turrets

fucking lame, if the mercs cant defent the place fuck em not much of a military might if they cant, onoz i know lets place more guards and some pathetic turrets

in that case i want turrets in PP2 just by the BD HQ

Dissenter
08-02-04, 12:11
make it a hunting zone

That would make a shitload more sense, as its supposed to be a 'training ground'. But that really could be Overkill too.

IT pisses me off having to kill allies or neutrals bad enough that are helping TG and losing SL.

But I suppose if theres no smoke, theres no fire......

Carbonite
08-02-04, 12:12
Originally posted by ezza
what about the 110 level turrets

fucking lame, if the mercs cant defent the place fuck em not much of a military might if they cant, onoz i know lets place more guards and some pathetic turrets

in that case i want turrets in PP2 just by the BD HQ

no instead lets make a shaft where all the BD guards can fall into so ppl can raid the BD HQ over and over :p

ohhh and why are you so upset about this ??? noone said that the turrets would be there always .. its a temp solution untill the shaft thing is fixed.

ezza
08-02-04, 12:33
id be happy for people to raid BD HQ, gives me something to fight

ElfinLord
08-02-04, 12:37
Behold, the power of cheese!!! :p :D

Punisher-X
08-02-04, 13:14
As a citymerc, personally I dont log on to chase tossers around J01 all night. Now the reason I call you lot tossers, is that you turn up with friendly faction PPUs and APUs to debuff to help you. An example of this would be the Biotech nature of St Cuthbert. Now, Vett goes on about "why wont ppl give we a fair fight wah! wah! wah!", how fair is bringing these friendlies?
Personally, I am yet to see a well organized "fair" raid on MB by you lot, and because of this, it gets very boring and repetative dealing with you guys most nights.
Maybe if you ONLY turned up with enemy faction characters, it would be more enjoyable for the CM to actually fight you, no?
Oh and a side note to Enemy. Hope you never complain about how boring it is to raid CM, and why dont we protect our HQ better, because chasing around some nib that doesnt come out of stealth for longer than a second, isn't fun for anyone.

Callash
08-02-04, 14:48
What WE really need is a playerabuse@neocron.com or something email address where GMs can report players that would rather make baseless accusations against voluntary helpers instead of asking if something was maybe completely legit and planned.

xs.MorpheuS
08-02-04, 14:49
Originally posted by Callash
What WE really need is a playerabuse@neocron.com or something email address where GMs can report players that would rather make baseless accusations against voluntary helpers instead of asking if something was maybe completely legit and planned.

Well if you need that, why don't you create it?

-Morph-

Callash
08-02-04, 14:50
Originally posted by xs.MorpheuS
Well if you need that, why don't you create it?

-Morph-
I was being sarcastic.

xs.MorpheuS
08-02-04, 15:03
Originally posted by Callash
I was being sarcastic.

All right. I understood the post while reading it twice :D.

-Morph-

Genty
08-02-04, 15:09
Originally posted by Punisher-X
As a citymerc, personally I dont log on to chase tossers around J01 all night. Now the reason I call you lot tossers, is that you turn up with friendly faction PPUs and APUs to debuff to help you. An example of this would be the Biotech nature of St Cuthbert. Now, Vett goes on about "why wont ppl give we a fair fight wah! wah! wah!", how fair is bringing these friendlies?
Personally, I am yet to see a well organized "fair" raid on MB by you lot, and because of this, it gets very boring and repetative dealing with you guys most nights.
Maybe if you ONLY turned up with enemy faction characters, it would be more enjoyable for the CM to actually fight you, no?
Oh and a side note to Enemy. Hope you never complain about how boring it is to raid CM, and why dont we protect our HQ better, because chasing around some nib that doesnt come out of stealth for longer than a second, isn't fun for anyone.

On Pluto Me and my BD Clanmate raid the places around MB, we can't stealth, we don't have any allied help, just us 2, just we still get attacked by Tangents that help when the fight is nothing to do with them, I have never considered bringing any BioTech friends to help us, however, if Neutral Tangents keep deciding to attack us for no reason then I see no other option.

The only thing I am against about the guards is the fact that droners can hide with full protection, now that drones hit hard and it is pritty impossible to hit the droners body, it is an imbalanced fight.

ichinin
08-02-04, 15:18
Booohoo... worlds smallest violin and all that.

Archeus
08-02-04, 15:19
shoot the drone or avoid it. -_-

The only issue with MB (which the guards/turrets fix) is that the place is supposed to be a safe spot for CM + Friends to run to, not for thier enemies to run and zone in so they can heal up.

As for the guards falling down the lift shaft. Happening a lot? I'd watch them for a while to see if sometone is doing it.

The fights are all still happening, they are just moving.

Organics
08-02-04, 15:58
They do tend to fall down the shaft sometimes, usually when an enemy faction runner comes past, the guard wakes up, and starts moving around looking for them. Unfortunately he walks into the shaft and falls down :D

Saw that happen the other day :)

Ivory
08-02-04, 16:29
ohh btw none of us are pissed off at MB raid's

cool so lets an event then at mb where we can "kill" :D :D :D

Ozambabbaz
08-02-04, 16:35
i'm having fun with these threads, eh-heh, 1337z0rz Pee-Kay0rz carebearing their style of play..hehe..ironic

Gotterdammerung
08-02-04, 16:49
Please leave these things in-game

If anyone feels so utterly opressed, impotent and stiffeled because of getting killed by MB npc's OR feels that they are so super-fabulous-everything that GM/sDevs put extra guards at MB just because of them please send an e-mail to abuse@neocron.com. Everything will be looked at seriously.

However this sounds more like another case where "Adapt or Die" is fitting.

Nidhogg
08-02-04, 19:38
Accusations of GM corruption are not tolerated on these forums. Too many people believe that it is acceptable to come on here and blame all their woes on GMs - well it's going to stop.

VetteroX has been temp banned for that outburst and I will ban anyone else who posts similar allegations.

If you really feel that you have a genuine complaint then you should make it to abuse@neocron.com.

N