PDA

View Full Version : Thanatos, or any Moderator please help me out

AceBoonCoon
07-02-04, 22:49
Hey, my neocron game just told me last night at about 9 pm that my account has expired after the 10 day trial, now i read on the forum, odin said u have 3 days or your char wont be retrievable to change your credit card information if you're having problems, which I am. But i checked my email, today after about a week or so, and I have 3 emails, for 7/6/5th of this month, now, that's saying the 3 days are up im guessing, BUT, my account still was logging in after the 10th day, cause i thought it went through ? Do i get 3 days after Last night, or on the 5th ? cause i dont think it's fair that I was still able to log in after the 10 days after i was thinking the charge went through. I would very much so like my PE back, he was almost uber, 30 DEX BABY !!!! SMG here I (was) come !

Please guys, can i have some lientancy, let me get 3 days from yesterday when my account actually expired.

Nidhogg
07-02-04, 22:59
The quickest help for you is to email account@neocron.com. Tell them your account name and a description of your problem. I'm afraid we don't have access to account information here on the forums.

N

AceBoonCoon
07-02-04, 23:08
thanks many, i love u.

Shujin
07-02-04, 23:37
Originally posted by AceBoonCoon
thanks many, i love u. i love him more

Vryce
08-02-04, 00:56
Originally posted by Shujin
i love him more