PDA

View Full Version : Faction Councilers Needed.

Tratos
07-02-04, 21:46
ok i know its not my place to do this, but i thought id just point this out, there seems to be a few gaps in the faction counciler list and i know some of you want to get involved with roleplay and such in Neocron but may not be aware that there is a fair few places open, so if anyone is interested.

This post has a recent list of counciler positions which are vacant. (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&postid=1153729#post1153729)

And

This is how to apply for a faction counciler position. (http://neocron2.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65706)

I hope these places are filled soon as Faction Councilers do bring alot of RP to the game

~Tratos

PS, i would apply for one of these positions myself, but im only 15 almost 16 so i cant :(

@Mods/devs I know its not my place to do this, but i think more people would be interested if they knew KK were activly looking for people to fill these positions.

Tamara D.S-L
07-02-04, 22:58
aren't you the same guy I just spoke to about 15 min ago in-game on Uranus ? you were going to send me a PM yes ?

Tratos
07-02-04, 23:23
Originally posted by Tamara D.S-L
aren't you the same guy I just spoke to about 15 min ago in-game on Uranus ? you were going to send me a PM yes ?

Indeed i am, but my sig needs updating as im CA and please check your ingame mail and your pms :)

~Tratos

Andronicus
07-02-04, 23:36
Good topic - i agree the faction councilor interaction (at least for my faction) has been non-existant. And right now Saturn TG could certainly use a good faction councilor with all the infighting - People are leaving the game because of this.

Judge
08-02-04, 01:11
Apparantly my FC exists.... but tbh I've never seen him, heard him over any sort of NC chat nor had any of my PMs replied to. So meh.

Arbiter
08-02-04, 03:23
Yes, we are always looking for new FCs. It is a sad fact that we never managed to get a full team till now. From monday on I will work excessive on the applications.

Tratos
08-02-04, 03:26
care to lower the age restriction :D :p

I would happily be an FC if it wasnt for the damn age restriction :( heh well i guess i need neocron to be going strong in 2 years time then :p

~Tratos

MkVenner
08-02-04, 03:33
Originally posted by Tratos
care to lower the age restriction :D :p

I would happily be an FC if it wasnt for the damn age restriction :( heh well i guess i need neocron to be going strong in 2 years time then :p

~Tratos

yeah shame....i reckon id make a wicked FC or FCA or GM even...oh well only....11months till i can apply...

Lathuc
08-02-04, 04:59
i'm curious what is hte age restriction?

Tratos
08-02-04, 05:01
You must be over 18 i do believe to sign papers and do the legal stuff.

i think anyway

~Tratos

Darth Slayer
08-02-04, 17:38
Tamara DSL the international FA women of mystery.......:D
J/K please don't hurt me Tammy......:eek:

Scorpius.

MkVenner
08-02-04, 17:42
Originally posted by Tratos
You must be over 18 i do believe to sign papers and do the legal stuff.

i think anyway

~Tratos

sign what papers...didn't know there where any papers, there not paying you are they...so what could they need you to sign?

Swelly
08-02-04, 17:47
How about check the links in the first mesasge and you understand :)

Arbiter
08-02-04, 20:52
You don't need to be 18 to become a faction counsellor assistant. The age restriction is there, because you have to sign something, yes.

:p

Psyco Groupie
08-02-04, 21:00
does that mean we get mjs's autograph ? :lol:

i'd apply but im at uni with no conx and FA is already taken on uranus :(