PDA

View Full Version : Place a GR at MC5

Cruzbroker
07-02-04, 18:23
1. The place is same as the starting mc5 GR. Makes sense.
2. The GR is UNLOCKABLE, just like the one at starting mc5. Makes sense.
3. You don't have to run to soliko. Which is easy anyway.
4. Placing a GR isn't hard? is it?

Funneh, it's so small thing. Not important etc. But I still "want" it... :p

Consider as spam? o_O

Benjie
07-02-04, 18:26
no.

Bass guitarists can't write songs and The Gene Replicator at MC5 is broken.

shodanjr_gr
07-02-04, 18:27
No

MC5 is a big part of the economy at the moment. If a clan controls the OPs around MC5 they should also control access to MC5. Besides putting a GR there would actually nulify the point of locking down OP GRs in teh area. If you are THAT desparate to do mc5 just walk.

LTA
07-02-04, 18:42
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
No

MC5 is a big part of the economy at the moment. If a clan controls the OPs around MC5 they should also control access to MC5. Besides putting a GR there would actually nulify the point of locking down OP GRs in teh area. If you are THAT desparate to do mc5 just walk.

Tbh if it was like that then the ops should be auto ca or something as the facility belongs to them....
Should be some gr i reckon but out in the back ends somewhere so its a battle to reach the entrance.
Although tbh i believe mc5 needs more depth rather than just a room with the guards in, should have some underground labs n shit like th etc so you have to fight your way to the com

shodanjr_gr
07-02-04, 18:44
Originally posted by LTA
Tbh if it was like that then the ops should be auto ca or something as the facility belongs to them....

No.....because clans can take over those OPs, why should they be auto ca? What i mean is that if a clan has control of all nearby ops they should have control of the MC5 part supply.

LTA
07-02-04, 19:05
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
No.....because clans can take over those OPs, why should they be auto ca? What i mean is that if a clan has control of all nearby ops they should have control of the MC5 part supply.

Because the base can send in its uber soldiers and take em as they are allowing people to access the facility through their outposts.
No-one should be in anyway controlling mc5, it's a secret base does Area 51 have iraqi outposts on its main supply lines?

Maybe mc5 should be just some kinda faction hq with the high level parts deep deep down out the way where you gotta actually work to get through rather than run past everything then camp the guards.
Enemies to the owners of the facility will have it harder, maybe even some kinda dynamic outpost where guards hosiltities can change based on ownership....

Agent L
07-02-04, 19:16
Originally posted by Cruzbroker
4. Placing a GR isn't hard? is it?

AFAIR it is impossible. GR array is full.
Maybe KK had overcame this problem, but this is what we were said back in beta. That's why there are no GRs at ViaRosso.

On the other hand MJS promissed a brand-new GR at racetrack, so maybe KK has a workaround.

Mr Friendly
07-02-04, 19:18
no

ppl would be there all the time then. plus part of the challenge to get these Mc5 chips isnt just to kill the commanders. its getting a team together & taking 5-10 mins just to get there. sometimes much longer for others

XenivouS
07-02-04, 20:45
I say no because it would make escaping MC5 way too easy and everyone in the game would have an MC5 chip in thier head making the economy poo.

Yeah it would be convient but for the economy nah. Besides it makes the game more challening to have areas like this, not to mention keeping you busy for 5-10 mins to get in and out.

KimmyG
07-02-04, 21:03
UM how bout a GR in the back of MC-5 so you dont even have to run by the guards how bout that. UM hell NO

What a lazy basterd.

40$Poser
07-02-04, 21:08
why not just have portable GRs... that would make sense (note that was sarcasm)

Cruzbroker
07-02-04, 22:08
maybe i did say something wrong.. you can't put the gr in the list and gr in there, but you can gr out from there. LALALALALALALA.

just like the one at starting mc5 <-- that would should have explained, read ffs.

also running from the zone to soliko you see 0 bots, if you know the way. edit: oh yes. it's a straight run..

Mumblyfish
07-02-04, 22:17
How about you get off your fucking arse and run a few friggin' zones! What's that, Miss Whiney Fucking Bitch? The nearest GR isn't owned by your faction? Well, stop whining and do something about it! Take that friggin' outpost, then you won't have to worry about pressing W and shift for two minutes every time you want to play Everquest+.

Christ!

Cruzbroker
07-02-04, 22:19
STOP WHINE!!

I also said:
Funneh, it's so small thing. Not important etc. But I still "want" it... :p

Consider as spam? o_O

read ffs.

And you still had to RUN THERE, but not run out.