PDA

View Full Version : my freind is joining

Boozbazz
07-02-04, 16:16
yeah last night...or today or......w/e it's all the same, my old roomate was over and i had him play the game. he'd be registered on his computer tonight but something wasn't working (not with the download site but something else...don't ask) but yeah i'm giving him CD's to the game after work today so another newbie should be on the saturn server too. i think he wanted to be a hacker like he is on *Cybershpere* (sweet game) but....then he realized that there wasn't too much point because they dont "truly" do any hacking. but we'll see. i'm pretty sure he wont choose a typical way to make his character though. but yeah that will be later on tonight, in like....12 hours i'd say.

Benjie
07-02-04, 16:19
Originally posted by Boozbazz
yeah last night...or today or......w/e it's all the same, my old roomate was over and i had him play the game. he'd be registered on his computer tonight but something wasn't working (not with the download site but something else...don't ask) but yeah i'm giving him CD's to the game after work today so another newbie should be on the saturn server too. i think he wanted to be a hacker like he is on *Cybershpere* (sweet game) but....then he realized that there wasn't too much point because they dont "truly" do any hacking. but we'll see. i'm pretty sure he wont choose a typical way to make his character though. but yeah that will be later on tonight, in like....12 hours i'd say.
Is he a private eye? If he wants to hack but finds it boring PE is the way to go.

Uber combat + hacking.

Cyphor (Ash)
07-02-04, 16:27
Yeah, PE all teh way. They also look cooler than the other characters (Apart from spy maybe)

Ascension
07-02-04, 17:02
Well i got 3 guys involved in the game last week..

* Painsync - Tank
* cp - Tank
* Aggresion - APU

All playing on pluto with me :D

Its cool to see lotsa new people playing the game.. I hope to see more when DoY is launced.. oh and KK Launch it right this time..

dont use shit publishers like *cough* CDV *cough..

Prays for well known publisher:angel: