PDA

View Full Version : 195/196 :(

Leebzie
07-02-04, 12:46
Firstly , Technical problems.

Since 195 and 196 , ive just been finding it terribly difficult to get into the game once I FRE (and im FREing a lot more often now) I had to reinstall the game the first time I put 195/196 on aswell :eek:

I had to relog 29 times once to get into neo again.

Anyone else experiencing bad stability since patch ?
Everything ran perfect before... FRE's were finally under control. (well, cept citycom)

Secondly , Balance Issues.

Can someone please tell me what changes were meant to happen. Despite the patch notes a lot of people are saying yea , all these rares were meant to be boosted etc etc. What was meant to be boosted, and what was not. Ive found fights are very unbalanced now... :(

Just felt very dissapointed in my gameplay since these 2

Anyone tell me whats going on ?

Opar
07-02-04, 13:58
Another thing, now, whenever i alt+tab out of Cron, then alt tab back in, theres like a white fuzz covering all of my lower-screent hing.

gh@y

Anna
07-02-04, 14:12
ever since 195 i get a constant ping of 1000+, i FRE once every 10 mins, and i get a comp lockup bout every 2 hours, followed by a perma sync :mad:

pre 195 i crashed once a day or something, on good days i didnt crash at all

195-196 are the worst patches ive ever seen, and im not even gonna get started on all the shitty nerfs :rolleyes:

i actually bought swg because of this, and i might move their entirely if they dont fix these crap patches soon :(

EDIT: oh, and offcourse no responce from helpdesk whatsoever, but then again, who expected that :rolleyes: