PDA

View Full Version : UGH, guards in pp1 are annoying!

Shadow Dancer
07-02-04, 04:57
AND I"M TSUNAMI.

They move around too much and get in the way too much. It's like those noobs who are new to nc that run around in pp and die due to stray fire, LOL. Except these noobs are 120/120. o_O

Psyco Groupie
07-02-04, 04:58
yes they hump your leg more than a dog with 7 testicles .. nail their feet to the floor

BombShell
07-02-04, 05:07
yep the old ones were better. we only ask to remove them. but thayc hange scrip and added more :(

gostly
07-02-04, 05:35
yep the old ones were better. we only ask to remove them. but thayc hange scrip and added more

they added more so we wont fight in pp1...and if we do then we have to zone out every 2 seconds...shit man i zone out if i get hit with dev just cuz i see the flames and think it could be the guards...

when the guards hit me, i hit 0 health...and zone out...and it jumps back up usually almost to full...i coulda swore they were all supposed to be replaced with assault rifles...which they would atleast take time inbetween bursts...instead of full blast on everything

removal of them altogether would solve evrything...but nooo...

:rolleyes:

MayhemMike
07-02-04, 06:08
Shadow, Please stop taxing peoples sigs/avatards. It's really pissing me off. Please grow up and make your own.

Jest
07-02-04, 06:12
Mike your just asking for him to copy yours. :p

And acutally I dunno, I think the guards are better now. I havent died to em a single time. They seem less easily provoked even if they follow you around. You can just run to one side of the zone and run back.

Psycho Killa
07-02-04, 06:12
The bouncing health pisses me off more then anything else I think i got 20 hp next second i got 300.

Your crazy jest they seem extra aggro mode to me!

Jest
07-02-04, 06:19
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
The bouncing health pisses me off more then anything else I think i got 20 hp next second i got 300.

Your crazy jest they seem extra aggro mode to me! Yah the bounce is the worst. I dunno I think they definitely follow me around a lot more, but they seem less inclined to shoot.

Psycho Killa
07-02-04, 06:20
With one person that seems true but when other people are around and they piss them off they seem extra inclined to shoot at me for looking at them funny.

BombShell
07-02-04, 09:42
i find it funny peeps say to remove them.

instead thay just added more.

SypH
07-02-04, 10:16
If they must have guards I think they should only be at the HQ entrances, at the club entrance and maybe at Neofrag...the rest are just a pain in the arse.

Zeph0n
07-02-04, 11:45
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
AND I"M TSUNAMI.

They move around too much and get in the way too much. It's like those noobs who are new to nc that run around in pp and die due to stray fire, LOL. Except these noobs are 120/120. o_O

Try not hovering around the zone line and zone hopping too much. Maybe you wont run into them too much. I hear that works wonders.
:angel:

VetteroX
07-02-04, 11:52
agreed the guards are very annoying... can ANYONE give me a good reason why kk wont remove guards from pp 1? 99% of the community hates them.

And shadow the avatar/sig stealing is really annoying, half the time Im about to respond to the person because I look at the familiar pic, then see the name.

Shadow Dancer
07-02-04, 11:58
Originally posted by VetteroX

And shadow the avatar/sig stealing is really annoying,

And so are you. You whine far too much about me.

Simple solution, put me on ignore. K THX

Originally posted by Zeph0n
Try not hovering around the zone line and zone hopping too much. Maybe you wont run into them too much. I hear that works wonders.
:angel:

The problem is alot of people run away to the zone line when i'm getting them to low health, or they'll just run back to the zone line and fight me there for a quick escape in case they are about to die.

Also some won't even come in pp at all, they just stay near the zoneline. Especially many members of a certain crahn clan on pluto when they don't have 50 ppus shoved up their ass. See, I can make smart ass remarks too. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Hayato
07-02-04, 12:00
lets all love each other!

Archeus
07-02-04, 12:04
Originally posted by MayhemMike
Shadow, Please stop taxing peoples sigs/avatards. It's really pissing me off. Please grow up and make your own.

Actually I find it very confusing as I normally match the avatars to the people who post.

VetteroX
07-02-04, 12:05
shadow... theres a poll on the most annoying forum person on [ edited ]forums.... check it out... kthx.

Tratos
07-02-04, 12:05
same here and that just hurt my brain!!!!!

you made my brain hurt :mad:

:p

~T

Shadow Dancer
07-02-04, 12:08
shadow... theres a poll on the most annoying forum person on [ edited ] forums.... check it out... kthx.

What does this have to do with the thread? Do you try and derail every thread out here?

And who cares about some silly little forum with some silly little name?

o_O

VetteroX
07-02-04, 12:16
1) people can have uncensored discussions... duh

2) I agreed guards need to be removed, therefore conributed my opinion on topic

3) WHY are you stealing peoples sigs? seriously? I almost told scikar to stfu....

Shadow Dancer
07-02-04, 12:18
1) people can have uncensored discussions... duh

o_O

Ok?

2) I agreed guards need to be removed, therefore conributed my opinion on topic

And that justifies your attempts at derailing it?

3) WHY are you stealing peoples sigs? seriously? ....

Just having some fun. I'm just messing around with those people. Why are you taking it so seriously? seriously?

VetteroX
07-02-04, 12:25
for the reason I said.... ive almost responded to 3 people (and thought less of 3 people) instead of you.... thats why.

Shadow Dancer
07-02-04, 12:30
(and thought less of 3 people)

:lol:

I would say the same, but I can't possibly think any less of you. Despite all your objections to my posts, you must care an awful lot about what I think to constantly let me know how you feel about me. "omfg I gotta tell shadow that I think he's TEH suxor LOLOLO HI?" According to my calculations, that makes you insecure. INSECURE, not 1337.

Judging by the tone of your posts, chances are i'm on the 'list" of annoying posters in the www.wehavenoskills.com forum. You know which list you made on mine? None, because you aren't that important.

Next time you an issue with me, send your little whines via pm and stop trying to derail my thread. And if you don't like sig stealing, turn off sigs. Don't like what I have to say, put me on ignore already.

I nothing else to say to you.

oh yea, almost forgot.......... :rolleyes:

Lord Mansion
07-02-04, 12:44
for the reason I said.... ive almost responded to 3 people (and thought less of 3 people) instead of you.... thats why.

Start reading the names of the individuals you are about to respond to or does that take too much of your "valuable" time?

And yes, the guards need to be modified a bit, though not removed.

VetteroX
07-02-04, 12:45
lol, I love the comebacks... its the same as If you beat someone then you have no life, if they beat you then you have no skill... because I, and others have pointed out you are doing something annoying and have simply requested you stop, im insecure? yeah, right.... If anything you have the problems.... you almost had a breakdown when MC5 came out because we didnt divide the parts the way you wanted, and you maon about stupid things all the time, like the fact you dont have a GF... maybe its because you have 5,682,567 forum posts? I mean... how is that even possible? I honestly... honestly cant even imagine in my mind how its possible to have that many posts... I mean HOW!?maybe if u left the house and could tear yourself away from the forums for 1 second, you might meet a girl... maybe if u stopped moaing about poison damage and tried playing other classes, youd see how much it sucks to be hit by poison, and hl, and you take poison drugs and then you cant even see strait, so you die anyway. Maybe if you stopped doing annoying shit like always being biased, stealing peoples sigs, and being over emotional you wouldnt get people pissed off at you, and dont say you dont care, because I KNOW you do... I dont have a GF, im not popular on these forums, but I dont care... Im happy in game and in real life. You DO care about thoes things, and you dont even try to fix em. So dont tell me my problems buddy, your the one with the problems.

*waits for over emotional responce*

MindMaze
07-02-04, 21:26
ok I gotta say one thing, sorry for taking this offtopic... but, ROFL @ what vet said. Ok, I'm done :angel:

Organics
07-02-04, 22:28
*reads 2nd page*

What was this thread about again? :rolleyes:

I agree, there do seem to be alot of freakin guards around now.

Btw, are the turrets in MB player dropped, or were they put there by the game developers? Never seen a player turret before so not sure :)

Shadow Dancer
07-02-04, 22:30
Originally posted by Organics
*reads 2nd page*

What was this thread about again? :rolleyes:

I agree, there do seem to be alot of freakin guards around now.

Btw, are the turrets in MB player dropped, or were they put there by the game developers? Never seen a player turret before so not sure :)

I've never seen turrets in MB. o_O

KramerTheWeird
07-02-04, 22:34
Maybe he means the useless rocket launchers on top of the building that sit there and be pretty.

Guards in PP suck but when all of Neocron is turned anarchy except for HQ's and clubs people will stop bitching about them as other guards can present more problems and p3/pp1 won't be a pk center anymore.

Organics
07-02-04, 22:44
No I mean the turrets that are currently on the stairs which go around the disused elevator shaft :)

I assume they are player dropped then, since there was a fuck load more CM guards, and a few turrets there today.

Shadow Dancer
07-02-04, 22:47
No I mean the turrets that are currently on the stairs which go around the disused elevator shaft :)

O_o

I have no idea what you're talking about. :p

I assume they are player dropped then, since there was a fuck load more CM guards, and a few turrets there today.

Well players can only drop turrets in ops that they on.

Glok
07-02-04, 22:47
I saw them too. They are in the entrance and at corners all the way down the stairs. Funny thing was, I ran through an hour before and they weren't there. o_O

Organics
07-02-04, 22:52
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
O_o

I have no idea what you're talking about. :p

Well players can only drop turrets in ops that they on.

Oh wait, you don't play Saturn, do you?

On Saturn there are Turrets and more CM guards round the elevator shaft and inside MB in general.

Glok
07-02-04, 22:53
On pluto too, since that's the only server I play.

60 seconds. o_O That's the first time I've ever seen that message...

Organics
07-02-04, 22:54
Lol I get it alot, but then I type very fast :P It's just built in to stop ppl spamming hundreds of messages I guess. :)

Gotterdammerung
07-02-04, 23:19
Vet & Shadow please hate each other via PM's if you have to but leave it off the forums. Keep the thread on topic please and try and post something relevent

Duder
07-02-04, 23:54
In my opinon, leave the guards in, hopefully people will go to Industrial sectors, outzones or Pepper Park 3 for a fight.