PDA

View Full Version : Inspiration....(for the comic)

Clive tombstone
07-02-04, 04:50
Well I got good news and bad news, The good news is, that I have about 7 strips finished, the bad news is, Im trying to make a good 3 "intro" strips to introduce the characters, as well as think up some funny little plot jokes.

As I may Remind you all that most of the scenes will be Inspired from ingame events that occured, and some that just came strieght outa my head, so If anyone can make any suggestions or funny little stories theyv ever experianced in NC, please dont fail to list them, Ona the little "flashbacks" I was gonna put in the comic was of Naimex's wedding in game hehe.(edit I know it hasnt happend yet, but its just a funny little scene running in my head right now :D)

Please post!

(edit, btw I wont be able to post the strips until the site is up, and the strips are photoshoped, so it may be a while :( )

Psyco Groupie
07-02-04, 04:52
melee tank trying to run thru a door with DG out (sword hits door frame)

hc tank blowing everyone up

umm .. could have spies jumping off viarosso to find the ocean has 'ice' on it so its hard *splat*

now PE's hmmm ... PE PA Released - PE scuba diving trip

:lol:

Clive tombstone
07-02-04, 05:17
(Mr.s Burns) Eeexcellent.

I need more, and I just got some good Ideas (you know the kind where you laugh to yourself about them and people then start looking at you funny?)