PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles preview

Daniel
07-02-04, 03:20
Hi all, I've been lucky enough to have been invited to a Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles preview event. OH MY GOD!!! What a great game, the best 3 hours of my life.

If you're interested, I've posted a full preview of the game on my site, with the intention of publishing a review on the same site once I get some review code. Please feel free to have a look and post some comments.

http://theice.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=670

Enjoy :)

Kasumi
07-02-04, 03:32
Wasnt this game already released along time ago??? I have it sitting right beside my Gamecube... It is a very fun game though... :)

KramerTheWeird
07-02-04, 03:34
It was just released in the states kasumi :)

oh check your mail.

Kasumi
07-02-04, 03:36
Hmm Ok I see!! Well everyone should play this game if they have a Gamecube!! It is REALLY FUN!!!! ^_^ especially with a group of people! :) @Kramer I check my email right now!! Check your PM if you get this message!!

Daniel
07-02-04, 03:36
Being in the UK it's not released until March... where are you from anyway? It's not in North America until monday is it?

EDIT: oh, I see you're in japan........ 'nuff said :)

Mattimeo
07-02-04, 04:21
I can't play anymore Square game, FFXI still holds my soul. I'm afraid if I play another awsome game by then, I'll have no time for anything else, I barely play NC as it is...

Daniel
07-02-04, 04:27
LOL... you HAVE to play FFX tho..... please do this one thing for me, if you never look at another FF game again, play X... you'll talk me later.

oh, and if you have time plat FFCC too...... but X first.

ZoneVortex
07-02-04, 04:36
Originally posted by Mattimeo
I can't play anymore Square game, FFXI still holds my soul. I'm afraid if I play another awsome game by then, I'll have no time for anything else, I barely play NC as it is...
uck...

i played FFXI for a few months...got a thf up to like lvl 20 something, got a subjob blah blah got inccredibly boring though it was fun for a while ;)

ElfinLord
07-02-04, 12:33
Is FFCC good enough to be worth buying a GameCube just to play it?

I'm a Playstation 2 man myself, though I rarely ever play anything but Neocron.

I usually only play FF X if the servers here are down and there is nothing interesting going on on the forums.

So is it worth it or not?

Kasumi
07-02-04, 12:37
Originally posted by ElfinLord
Is FFCC good enough to be worth buying a GameCube just to play it?

I'm a Playstation 2 man myself, though I rarely ever play anything but Neocron.

I usually only play FF X if the servers here are down and there is nothing interesting going on on the forums.

So is it worth it or not?

Well I don't know.. It might be.. How much they sell Gamecube for near your home?? FFCC Is only fun with a group of people though!!! So I dont think it is worth buying a Gamecube just for that unless you have 3 other people who want to play!! The only issue I have with FFCC is that someone has to carry a bucket around! :(

ElfinLord
07-02-04, 12:41
It's only $99 US here, so it's not that expensive.

I just can't think of any other game on GameCube that has ever made me think about buying one except Metroid Prime, but at the time GC was too expensive to buy for just one game.

I guess I'll have to think about it some more.

Kasumi
07-02-04, 12:42
Originally posted by ElfinLord
It's only $99 US here, so it's not that expensive.

I just can't think of any other game on GameCube that has ever made me think about buying one except Metroid Prime, but at the time GC was too expensive to buy for just one game.

I guess I'll have to think about it some more.

You could buy the whole Biohazard series or atleast the remakes when they get done making them!! ^_^

Lethys
07-02-04, 13:29
Well i still maintain my view that FFX is by far the worst FF game ever. Looking forward to FF:CC tho.