PDA

View Full Version : naimex... Clean out ur Mailbox :)

hudsonbeck
07-02-04, 01:42
Sry Nid... Gotter.. but its urgent and i know no other way other than PM and his is full :(

Hudson

Tratos
07-02-04, 02:25
captain planet hes our hero gonna take polution down to zero!!

and all that

hehehe

~T

naimex
07-02-04, 03:49
mailbox cleaned.. plz close this thread.

g0rt
07-02-04, 03:55
alot of people make the mistake of only deleting recieved messages then wonder why thier mailbox shows as full to others... gotta delete the sent items too

(not saying you didnt know, just a point of interest)

naimex
07-02-04, 03:56
Originally posted by g0rt
alot of people make the mistake of only deleting recieved messages then wonder why thier mailbox shows as full to others... gotta delete the sent items too

(not saying you didnt know, just a point of interest)

yap thx.. but i deleted everything.. if it was possible.. im sure it was ready to go to page 2 both in and outgoing.. ;)

BombShell
07-02-04, 04:21
hmm guess i better do that too :)

Jest
07-02-04, 04:31
I guess the mods have lives which is why they never mod on Friday night. Geez, personal messages, cross posted threads, clan accusations of cheap tactics. ITS CHAOS I TELL YOU CHAOS.

Nidhogg
07-02-04, 16:47
Originally posted by Jest
I guess the mods have lives which is why they never mod on Friday night. Geez, personal messages, cross posted threads, clan accusations of cheap tactics. ITS CHAOS I TELL YOU CHAOS. Gah, I drink just one bottle of Jack Daniels and this place falls apart. :p I hope you got your message through because this thread has to be closed.

N