View Full Version : melee tanks which you prefere

ezza
07-02-04, 00:27
picture A:
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/meleeyellow.jpg
or
Picture B:
http://ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/meleered.jpg

yup im talking about the DG, now dunno about you but i liked my yellow DG, not down with this stupid red one(sausage of death as i belive it is now called:rolleyes: )

i see no reason why they changed it.

if you run with it out either red or yellow its gonna be spotted, so i cant see that being the reason for the change, i mean you can see the swirlys on all weapons for miles around, but then why would you run with it out anyway.

did some little gimp complain about the yellow colour is that it?

pfhh i want me yellow DG back(and a higher rank while your at it)

ino
07-02-04, 00:32
I think the red dg looks better :).. I have no idea why they changed it to red, I wont mind if it would go back either.. To be able to change the color or the blade with ooooo crystals would be cool tho and keep the orginal swirley.. but maby a bit to much like Star Wars..

Mumblyfish
07-02-04, 00:32
I prefer the red. Fantastic stuff.

ezza
07-02-04, 00:33
Originally posted by ino
I think the red dg looks better :).. I have no idea why they changed it to red, I wont mind if it would go back either.. To be able to change the color or the blade with ooooo crystals would be cool tho and keep the orginal swirley.. but maby a bit to much like Star Wars..

PA4(black) and the DG(red version)=Darth Vader:rolleyes:

may as well go the whole hog and give melee users force powers:D

Judge
07-02-04, 00:34
DUDE!!!!! Its red :)

Looks cool :)

ino
07-02-04, 00:37
well they could give the melee's a pretty slow but a special psi skill :) PULL to pull the damn chicken trying to run away back to you for easy chopping..

-=z=-
07-02-04, 00:38
In these pics the red one does look better, but ingame the red one looks more pink to me. Maybe its just my graphics card...

Bleh, who cares? Make it lavendar so I know how gimped I am using melee instead of CS\Dev. (this isn't a shot against you ezza, I'm leveling my own melee tank)

ezza
07-02-04, 00:38
haha im down with that

though if were gonna be picking colours id rather have a nice snot green one

edit: at =Z= : ive only just lommed back to melee from H-C, im a sucker for punishment;)

ino
07-02-04, 00:40
Baby pink all the way, and instead of that energy thing that swarms arround when you chopp change it to flowers or hearts :)

or mace windu purple

-=z=-
07-02-04, 00:45
Originally posted by ino
Baby pink all the way, and instead of that energy thing that swarms arround when you chopp change it to flowers or hearts :)

or mace windu purple

LOL, then we change the Melee PA to have a big carebear heart on it too. I hope Lupus's melee changes come soon, I need some lovin'.

naimex
07-02-04, 00:46
red one prettier.. also matches the people im hitting with it, after i hit them :P

ino
07-02-04, 00:50
No no Z change it to one of thoose bears the one in your ava would do.. a pink one.. Melee would own everything in the beginning, everyone laughing so hard easy kills :)

n3m
07-02-04, 00:50
red is better imo

tho you need to change your sig now,
You're not a 1 * anymore ;)

Vampire222
07-02-04, 00:51
red = dead taken too literally

ezza
07-02-04, 00:52
Originally posted by n3m
red is better imo

tho you need to change your sig now,
You're not a 1 * anymore ;) sadly the 2 star in the second pic is from my heavy tank rank

QuantumDelta
07-02-04, 00:54
Originally posted by ezza
PA4(black) and the DG(red version)=Darth Vader:rolleyes:

may as well go the whole hog and give melee users force powers:D Or PE PA o_O

ezza
07-02-04, 00:55
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Or PE PA o_O when was the last time you saw a PE using a DG:rolleyes: not quite the darth vader effect then really is it

QuantumDelta
07-02-04, 00:56
when was the last time you saw a PE using a DG:rolleyes: not quite the darth vader effect then really is it I was refering to the visuals.

IMO Red looks better but kweh

ezza
07-02-04, 00:58
ya i know but iwas talking about the visuals as well, as in a red lightsaber, where as PEs cant use it(well they can use the low end laserblades but they just aint right)

bounty
07-02-04, 00:59
Red looks like teh darth vad0r, i r teh skeered :)8|

One thing i'd like to add, is that you can see that red DG coming from like a LOOOONG ass ways away in the wasteland. its like a becon. but i think its 10x cooler than the yellow one....red one looks mean.

Judge
07-02-04, 01:01
I'm lomming a Melee PE on Uranus atm.... he will be wearing PE PA 2 at the end :D

Darth vader here I come :D

QuantumDelta
07-02-04, 01:01
ya i know but iwas talking about the visuals as well, as in a red lightsaber, where as PEs cant use it(well they can use the low end laserblades but they just aint right) hehe I know... I originally ran around with a 2 slot (free o_O) quality cap LLB2 :D (PE)

(As well as using rifles and enough RCL for scout drone at the time) o_O

NS_CHROME54
07-02-04, 02:39
i think it should be white with a cyan glow.

Clownst0pper
07-02-04, 02:45
its still 2 low TL and does shit dmg..

KK BRING OUT A TL 115 RARE MELEE DOUBLE CLAW WITH POISON SWIPE MOD, JESUS CHRIST, ANYONE WOULD THINK DRONES HAD BEEN IMPROVED! :D

Psyco Groupie
07-02-04, 02:50
Its was funny when it went pinky/purple .. people were scared tobe seen with it :)

L0KI
07-02-04, 02:52
ya i know but iwas talking about the visuals as well, as in a red lightsaber, where as PEs cant use it(well they can use the low end laserblades but they just aint right)

I use DG sometimes on my melee PE ;)

Rare drugs + herc = teh win :D

but, i like it red :p

Bl@zed
07-02-04, 07:03
its not the matter of what "looks" better.
the real question is.
What says DEVILS GRACE better: yellow or red :rolleyes:

KramerTheWeird
07-02-04, 07:16
You can use the PE pistol PA that's whitish and energy soulblade (blue) to be a lightside force user :)

Red looks better and makes more sense.

Q`alooaith
07-02-04, 07:21
Originally posted by ino

or mace windu purple

I think a nice shade of pink would suit it wonderfully...

What? o_O

Peeping Tom
07-02-04, 07:54
I miss my Pink LLB2
K4F

Drake6k
07-02-04, 07:56
Red is SO much cooler... It makes the weapon unique ffs. I want a red liberator. Dont complain...

ezza
07-02-04, 12:14
Originally posted by Bl@zed
its not the matter of what "looks" better.
the real question is.
What says DEVILS GRACE better: yellow or red :rolleyes: you still here :p

ya i supposein that way your right, but in that case it should be a darker red, and its also see though, when it was a niceyellow stick of light you couldnt see though it like the red one, looks a bit weedy imo

VetteroX
07-02-04, 12:19
I like the red... pretend its red from the blood of mercs.... that that will make you feel better,... I know it would make me feel better.

Red lib I dunno... but blood stained lib from close range fights... yeah that would be nice..... the only thing I dont like with pa is I cant wear my dried blood color cloths anymore =(

Peeping Tom
07-02-04, 13:35
imo its not red.. its more like orange, make it bloody red and il be happy :P
K4F