PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles - Haulkers

thebee
06-02-04, 19:07
Has there been any talk about vehilces that could haul ALOT of items?

I have noticed something that i don't think is common knowledge, but I may be wrong. But when i sell guns that we make at certain OPs I can sell them for more at some OPs then I can at the HEW, A&W, or Yos in the city. I would like there to be some sort of vehicle that could haul ALOT of items in it.....also make it nioce to for gathering materials to recycle and what not out in the wastelands.

Im not talking about 40 Items either.....im talking like 200.

Forget My Name
06-02-04, 19:19
Yeah. Just add trunk space to existing vehicles.

thebee
06-02-04, 19:32
yah im thinking this would be a good idea....or like an upgrade to a vehicle you aready have......something you could buy and have added on. like a "mobile goguardian"

japata
06-02-04, 19:40
I want a wheelbarrow or a shopping cart to move stfu from crytons to hew to crytons to hew to crytons to... :D

Forget My Name
06-02-04, 20:20
Originally posted by japata
I want a wheelbarrow or a shopping cart to move stfu from crytons to hew to crytons to hew to crytons to... :D

I dont know... that just seems to 'ghetto' and 'low tech' for this game setting. Maybe you can 'rent' npcs who walk with you to your destination and drop of the items in your backpack once you both reach the spot. Just double clikc him and boom, you are over loaded :) he then goes back and becomes someone elses slave.

thebee
06-02-04, 22:28
if you guys play on the saturn server there is a "next market" right across from crytons in plaza one. go to the elevator right across from cyrons in plaza 1 down the hall. the password is "next market".

the gogo is RIGHT next to the vendor.....buy up to -200 load and then turn and access the gogo

but vehilces need to be able to move items. this is a MUST for this game

thebee
06-02-04, 22:34
another thought.....

think about how much better hunting would be if you could load up your vehicle with a bunch of ammo, health kits, and whatever else you need. Then you and your buddy make it a day out at the waste lands. Hunting droms, wolves, rats, launcher cyclops, warbots, or whatever your fancy. It would feel just like when you were a kid again and your dad would take you out drom hunting.