PDA

View Full Version : Melee Bug/Exploit

Haxxor
06-02-04, 19:01
Am i the only one that get this prob when using melee.

it happens most often when im killing Spiderbots, but i attack them and they get to about half health then stop taking damage from me.

So mobs are attacking me wivout taking damage, i remeber when GMs kicked ppl out of NCPD for getting Exp without taking damage cause it was an expoit. What do KK call it when the senario is reversed? :cool:

L3m0n
06-02-04, 19:03
bug

KimmyG
06-02-04, 19:03
Maybe KK will ban the spider bots

L3m0n
06-02-04, 19:06
Originally posted by KimmyG
Maybe KK will ban the spider bots
yeh bloddy hackers ;)

mr murb
06-02-04, 19:31
nerf the spider bots !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haxxor
06-02-04, 19:32
Yea:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Peeping Tom
06-02-04, 19:49
its a bug..
Melee got trouble with register the dmg against moving targets.. it happents inn pvp to sadly
kinda deprsessing seeing you do nice dmg against monks.. but still therer health bar wont budge..
, afaik the devs know about it..
K4F

ezza
06-02-04, 21:01
yup like peeping tom says, its a bug, the mob moves away and you dont register damage, and the devs had bloody well know about it cos its been like that since i was originally a melee tank some time around December 02 :mad:

well im lomming my tank to melee tonight so expect the melee crusade to begin again, i wont rest till they fix the melee bugs that fuck it up;)

Devils Grace
06-02-04, 21:11
if it is kk fault is not a bug its a feature....

and they will solv it in the next patch, the prob is they will get a new bug on wich if u punch a WB they will attack everyone except u:lol: :angel:

Peeping Tom
06-02-04, 22:31
until they fix the damn bug.. try and use a shocker on, it helps some on fast moving objects.. thunder bolt it is nice..and it rarly drops in belts :P
K4F

Haxxor
06-02-04, 22:32
i wouldnt bet against it devils grace :D :D

Richard Blade
06-02-04, 23:06
That sounds like something that happened to my Tank hunting warbots.

He was bowling for warbots using his malediction and a spiderbot aggro'd from across the zone. He turned shot it, shot it, shot it, shot it, shot it. Switch to speed gat, shot it and killed it.

Considering the Malediction does about 420+ to a Titan, the spider should have died in one hit. Some do, most don't.

It's like if the spiderbot takes overwhelming damage, it doesn't register.

mdares
06-02-04, 23:18
yeha its definitely a melee bug; hell try pvp with a melee tank against a dev tank... u'll see how close u come to winning... then suddenly they stop taking dmg and takes u 5 minutes to wack off that last 10% HP...

i've not had this problem in pvm but then again i only do fire mobs so their slow :D