PDA

View Full Version : Reboot Saturn

Punisher-X
06-02-04, 16:04
The current lag is a total disgrace.
Reboot the damn server daily, cuz this is getting to be to frequent.

Original monk
06-02-04, 17:41
well youre not being really polite but its true what you say: the servers are being very laggy lately .. yesterday it wasnt that fun to play cause of the lag, chaoscaves what a hell with NUFFS (tm of =chojin=, all rights reserved) not castin and such ...

reboot would be nice yeah :)

Punisher-X
06-02-04, 18:26
lag aint polite either :D
It isnt in all zones, but still pretty fubar

YoDa-UK
06-02-04, 20:18
saturn situation is a disgrace, what gets to me though is if your out hunting you lag up, yet your buffs still wear off and the mobs still keep hitting you for dmg, so you end up dead when the lag goes.

It really is bad and i agree a server reboot daily would help a load, do it like 6am so everyone has a chance and is not in the middle of something ingame.

But seriously the lag is evil 1800 ping at most times

MrBiggles
06-02-04, 21:23
Originally posted by YoDa-UK
It really is bad and i agree a server reboot daily would help a load, do it like 6am so everyone has a chance and is not in the middle of something ingame.

It's not that easy to pick a time that's "off peak".

6AM your time is 10pm my time, prime playing time. I'd be pretty pissed if the server got rebooted, consistently, in the middle of my gaming.

=Chojin=
06-02-04, 21:27
<<<<<<<<<NEED NUFFS

what do u mean they aint working.......
Fubar

Clownst0pper
06-02-04, 21:42
Ill reboot u :lol:

Soz, where was I? :D

Nash_Brigham
06-02-04, 21:55
You have to remember, not all of us are from Europe here. I play on Saturn as well, and rebooting the server at 6 am your time, will put it at the time I get home from work and I am about gettin ready to jump on and have a little bit of fun before I go to bed.

Punisher-X
07-02-04, 01:50
Why 6am GMT? That would be monglike. Do it at around 3 am when the Ninja Hacking TGs would normally be attacking OPs
Har har har :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Opar
07-02-04, 01:52
Originally posted by Punisher-X
Why 6am GMT? That would be monglike. Do it at around 3 am when the Ninja Hacking TGs would normally be attacking OPs
Har har har :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p

rob444
07-02-04, 15:40
if Saturn.lagged = false then Saturn.lagged = true;

Haxxor
07-02-04, 15:58
LAG on Saturn Blows

steweygrrr
07-02-04, 22:56
Why does no one complain like this when Uranus lags ALL the time?

t0rqu3
07-02-04, 22:59
Originally posted by steweygrrr
Why does no one complain like this when Uranus lags ALL the time?

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - trolling ]