PDA

View Full Version : Amsterdam

Stigmata
06-02-04, 13:45
Im off to Amsterdam tomorrow, so i wont be on to abuse people or spam abuse on the forum.

be back on tuesday.

legal drugs, prostituition and lots of ale.

obviously i wontbe indulging in any of the above

06-02-04, 13:48
why dont you stay in blackburn lancashire then, you get all that there

'ar kid :)

Ren
06-02-04, 13:51
except the legal drugs......

unless he has a headache or something lol

robdekoning
06-02-04, 13:52
Why u posting that on a forum? It's not that most of us care but anyway..Amsterdam is cool, lotta different people, drugs etc ..have fun

Original monk
06-02-04, 13:52
mhuahaha, ya gonna see alot of dutchspeaking people around ya yeah :)

amsterdam is very pretty, lots of water and very historical, altough it also has extremely modern parts ffcourse :)

when ya see a store called coffeeshop: they dont sell coffee in there :) yust so ya know, same with smartshop.

and about the prostitution part: not only that: its a whole scene with shops and shows and like everything ya can imagine :)

sounds good he

(i like being in holland, people speak the same language as we belgians except there are much more kindly and fun to talk with)

GG amsterdam

s0apy
06-02-04, 13:59
Originally posted by Ren
except the legal drugs......

unless he has a headache or something lol

legal drugs in lancashire = ale, and plenty of it lad.

Stigmata
06-02-04, 13:59
Originally posted by robdekoning
Why u posting that on a forum? It's not that most of us care but anyway..Amsterdam is cool, lotta different people, drugs etc ..have fun

why am posting it ? why the fuck not

Cliffraiser
06-02-04, 14:59
im going to amsterdam on sunday, to buy clothes and stuff. might cya ;)

Vampire222
06-02-04, 15:14
come to the hague, lots of weed too.. and atleast 1 nc player

Original monk
06-02-04, 15:22
Originally posted by Vampire222

last time i went with my girly (now ex-girley) to amsterdam and rotterdam we passed the hague ... i wont forget it slightly cause we had a small car-accident there :/ no-one injured but alot of costs to the car 2 badly :/

very kind police officers over there tough ...

and indeed to a shop afterwords to chill down, it was called: buddah sumthing :) and i must confess it was really cosey in the hague: very modern city :)

ciao

robdekoning
06-02-04, 17:25
Originally posted by stigmata

Oke I went to my grandma yesterday cause i hadnt seen her for a while and it was nice and afterwards I took a nap and enjoyed it

Matthew.v.smith
06-02-04, 18:41
Oke I went to my grandma yesterday cause i hadnt seen her for a while and it was nice and afterwards I took a nap and enjoyed it

Haha :D

U can post any old stuff here

Matty.:angel:

Judge
06-02-04, 19:18
Originally posted by stigmata

Good reason. People find it enjoyable to talk about their own experiences when travelling to foreign places, especially when it includes beer, drugs and women because its normally quite fun. :)

Generally people don't find it interesting to talk about their grandmothers because tbh going to visit elderly relations is not the most exciting thing in the world. That is why your comment about your grandmother is shit and stigs thread about going to amsterdam isn't.

Stigmata
06-02-04, 22:23
im off now be back in 4 days.

hope the event at battledome goes well tonight

joran420
06-02-04, 22:40
go to a smart shop and then to the van gough museum for a sweet trip

Amsterdam is teh sh!t :)

Rieper
06-02-04, 23:16
Yo WTF?! NERF TIHS LEAVING THREAD!!

everyone else says "im just leaving for a bit, im sure i'll be back.. just taking a break"

Stig does it.. and OH NO! Blatantly a mod alt.

Boozbazz
07-02-04, 06:06
haha so a freind of mine went to amsterdam okay? so hes at the bar getting pissed drunk and starts making conversation with this chick. one thing leads to another and the end up at the chcks house ready to have wild crazy sex. he notices there's like plastic coverings on her bed and thinks its weird but whatever. before they start she asks him to stick a string of beads up his ass and being completely wasted he does it and they go at it. right before the climax shes all like tell me when you're about to cum, so he does...and right as he does she yanks athe beads out of his ass and a stream full of sh!t comes out behind it! HAHAHA
:lol: and as if that wasnt enough the chick picks it up and starts smearing herself with it!

Sorin
07-02-04, 06:49
Originally posted by Boozbazz
haha so a freind of mine went to amsterdam okay? so hes at the bar getting pissed drunk and starts making conversation with this chick. one thing leads to another and the end up at the chcks house ready to have wild crazy sex. he notices there's like plastic coverings on her bed and thinks its weird but whatever. before they start she asks him to stick a string of beads up his ass and being completely wasted he does it and they go at it. right before the climax shes all like tell me when you're about to cum, so he does...and right as he does she yanks athe beads out of his ass and a stream full of sh!t comes out behind it! HAHAHA
:lol: and as if that wasnt enough the chick picks it up and starts smearing herself with it!

:wtf:

TMI.

Judge
07-02-04, 10:38
Originally posted by Boozbazz

Right. Just woken up..... not good.

Boozbazz
07-02-04, 10:45
it's funnier when told at a bar :(

P4mp3rk3
07-02-04, 14:02
lol, everybody welcome boozbazz :D

Dim
07-02-04, 17:40
Originally posted by Vampire222
Nieuwegein (little below Utrecht) owns the hague.. it has 3 nc players :D