PDA

View Full Version : Rember the Rule's everyone..

Q`alooaith
05-02-04, 15:35
[b]Graphics and Signatures[b]

Stormbot (Reakktor), Copbot/Warbot (Volunteer Moderators/GM's) and Faction Counsellor avatars are the exclusive domain of Reakktor staff and volunteers. Custom avatars/signatures may not break other forum rules and may not resemble official avatars. Signatures may not be higher then 100 pixels in height, 6 lines of text or a combination of the two (for example, it is permissible to have a 50px graphic and 3 lines of text). Signature width may be as long as you require provided it does not extend the screen on a 1024*768 resolution and linked content must not consume excessive bandwidth. You can check your signature by right clicking on it and choosing properties; it will give you a length and width.

Some people seam to have forgotten this and have sig's larger than 100px, some have 100px and line's of text, and somone else has a sig who's pic is both over 100px and has a line of text under it..

Please people, the rule's are there for a reason..

BTW, it's not my job to make sure everyone's sig's the right size, or they follow forum rule's, it's not my job to warn people when they break said rule's, so if you've a grafical signature please make sure you are following the rules.

Devils Grace
05-02-04, 15:36
im not flamming but ur point is ?

Q`alooaith
05-02-04, 15:40
Originally posted by Devils Grace
im not flamming but ur point is ?

Point is I've seen a few people (more than a hand count) and more each day with sig's breaking the rule's, or bending them as they'd say I'm guessing, 1px over the size won't matter, oh he's 1px over the size, I'm sure 5px over the size don't matter.

and so it goe's on..

I just can't be asked to PM people to warn em, and I don't feel like tattling to the mod's, so I make a thread, which everyone can see, so they know the rule's, as you don't "have" to look at the rule's when you sign up...

J. Folsom
05-02-04, 15:44
You could always report the offenders to the moderators Q.
Edit: Drat you and your posting while I post.

Though if we get some new moderators soon that'll probably change a bit again, new moderators are always very enthusiastic about rule enforcement.
And some old moderators too of course.

Devils Grace
05-02-04, 15:45
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
Point is I've seen a few people (more than a hand count) and more each day with sig's breaking the rule's, or bending them as they'd say I'm guessing, 1px over the size won't matter, oh he's 1px over the size, I'm sure 5px over the size don't matter.

and so it goe's on..

I just can't be asked to PM people to warn em, and I don't feel like tattling to the mod's, so I make a thread, which everyone can see, so they know the rule's, as you don't "have" to look at the rule's when you sign up...

are u one of the 8 finalists to the job of GM ?????

kuz i really dont understand why u even bother to post this thread.

its the job of forum moderators to warn ppl about their sigs not urs, since they are called forum moderatores (they are the ones that run this place).

and i hope u didnt PM ppl, kuz if u ever pmed me kuz of that or any rules i might been broking, belive u wouldnt like the read what i would say

Mr_Snow
05-02-04, 15:47
Arent rules meant to be broken?

MkVenner
05-02-04, 15:48
btw those 8 finalists r to the post of mod not GM but i know what u mean....i think Q was just trying to warn every one without going thru and PMing every offender

Rieper
05-02-04, 15:49
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

GT_Rince
05-02-04, 15:50
ROFLMFAO

Until it is your job to tell peeps what to do (assuming you GET a mod position) can I politely suggest you stop sticking your nose up Odins ass - LOL :lol:

Jesus, some people are just sooo transparent :rolleyes:

EDIT------

Devils Grace
05-02-04, 15:51
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rieper
[ edited ]
thx for saying what i wanted to say..........
wich im not alowed anymore, kuz it breaks forum rules:lol:

Devils Grace
05-02-04, 15:53
Originally posted by GT_Rince
ROFLMFAO

Until it is your job to tell peeps what to do (assuming you GET a mod position) can I politely suggest you stop sticking your nose up Odins ass - LOL :lol:

LOL creafull, he might actually been pick up for the job:eek:

and then is goin to delete all ur posts:lol:

i really hope that he wont be pick up kuz, jesus.............

GT_Rince
05-02-04, 15:55
Originally posted by Devils Grace
LOL creafull, he might actually been pick up for the job:eek:

and then is goin to delete all ur posts:lol:

i really hope that he wont be pick up kuz, jesus.............

You know what, I really hope not - we got good mods on the forums right now - we don't need ones coming along and sticking the rules down you neck...

Q`alooaith
05-02-04, 15:55
Originally posted by GT_Rince
ROFLMFAO

EDIT------

[ edited ]

lol..

I said, I didn't PM anyone, and I've not told any moderator's, I'm doing this because there are new modderator's on the way, and as a rather clever person mentioned, they get a little enthusatic about rules..

///////////////

It's a simple warning to everyone Your sig's might vanish if your not carfull... Don't like what I say? then don't listen, ignore what I say, though insulting me won't make my point's any less valid..

Flame away if you want, but if you do, don't claim to be mature.

El_MUERkO
05-02-04, 15:57
meh sig = w1n

It is both informative and within the regulations...

However if i could get away with it my sig would probably be...

[NESW (http://www.Clan-NESW.co.uk)]El_MUERkO|CGA (http://www.cgagamers.com)| http://www.markmullett.utvinternet.com/images/1hyper.gif (http://www.Clan-NESW.co.uk) --- Noobie Confusion Device: Click Here

Pain is temporary, quitting is forever.

http://www.markmullett.utvinternet.com/images/weeblsig%2003.jpg

Rieper
05-02-04, 15:58
if they're gonna be enthusiastic about th new rules then WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED TO?

now maybe if all the mods were shit and didnt give a crap about people whos sigs were 10 times bigger than the stuff they posted there might be a need, especially if it was a plague that other people were getting irritated by. but here we have A COMPLETE NON-ISSUE that is always dealt with by the mods [edited for violation of the forum rules] swiftly and effectively. So I ask again, WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOUR POINT.

Devils Grace
05-02-04, 15:58
lol..

I said, I didn't PM anyone, and I've not told any moderator's, I'm doing this because there are new modderator's on the way, and as a rather clever person mentioned, they get a little enthusatic about rules..

///////////////

and that was ur best move in all ur stupidity, kuz if u actually pmed anyone, right now this would be a flame fest.

it would be like if u were a chicken, and now u wouldnt had any more feathers (is that spelled right ?)

GT_Rince
05-02-04, 15:59
lol..

///////////////

It's a simple warning to everyone, yes to every fuck faced twat brained idiotic, mother loving fool who can't see that this is doing them the favor of warning them that their sig's might suddenly do bye bye.

LOL - you already told everyone you went for a mod position. You are sad - very very sad... It is NOT your place to tell anyone anything on here, so go back crawl under the stone you came from.

Mighty Max
05-02-04, 15:59
Infact too big signatures (tho i mean it kB wise) are evil to low speed connections.

Still not anyone has Broadband. And not everyone who has Broadband can use it all the time.

Thanks in advance to let them be able to read text posts .... without DL Megs of signatures

Rieper
05-02-04, 16:01
l

It's a simple warning to everyone, yes to every fuck faced twat brained idiotic, mother loving fool who can't see that this is doing them the favor of warning them that their sig's might suddenly do bye bye.

Yeah, good job [ edited - for violation of the forum rules - flaming ], because everyone forgot about the instabanning for 125 Pixel signatures.. lucky i just got my ruler out and ITS ALL OK. I WONT BE BANNED FOR SIGNATURE SIZE.

however, my angry tirade at the stupidest thread i've seen all week may perhaps illicit a warning. :lol:

Devils Grace
05-02-04, 16:02
Originally posted by Rieper

[ edited ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHROFLLMAOHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

shiiiit LOL

hahah ha h a :lol:

GT_Rince
05-02-04, 16:04
Yeah, good job [ edited ], because everyone forgot about the instabanning for 125 Pixel signatures.. lucky i just got my ruler out and ITS ALL OK. I WONT BE BANNED FOR SIGNATURE SIZE.

however, my angry tirade at the stupidest thread i've seen all week may perhaps illicit a warning. :lol:

LOL :lol: What he say ^ ^

Q`alooaith
05-02-04, 16:05
Rieper, I hadn't even noticed your signature was 100px + a line of text.. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Like I said, take what I said as you will, just trying to save everyone some hassle later on..

Cyphor
05-02-04, 16:05
Originally posted by Mighty Max
Infact too big signatures (tho i mean it kB wise) are evil to low speed connections.

Still not anyone has Broadband. And not everyone who has Broadband can use it all the time.

Thanks in advance to let them be able to read text posts .... without DL Megs of signatures

Theres an option in your profile to disable users sigs...

Devils Grace
05-02-04, 16:07
hahahahaha

i just had to my sig a new text wich i think its the best i eard in months

ROFL LMAO

hahahaha:lol:

GT_Rince
05-02-04, 16:07
Rieper, I hadn't even noticed your signature was 100px + a line of text.. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

Like I said, take what I said as you will, just trying to save everyone some hassle later on..

Why do you insist on continuing with this stupid charade? If I were you I would ask a mod to close then delete this thread. And as I keep saying, it is NOT your place to tell / remind anyone of the rules - we can all read and can click on the link to go there if we want.

Just grow up!

Rieper
05-02-04, 16:08

Someone shot themself in the foot..

btw, i've pmed nidhogg twice this week and he hasnt said anything about my sig. But the second he does, i'll change it. [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Mighty Max
05-02-04, 16:09
AND there is that rule ...

(BTW that often i have to switch between the conections, it takes more time to do so the DL the images that are accepted by the rules)

Devils Grace
05-02-04, 16:11

btw, i've pmed nidhogg twice this week and he hasnt said anything about my sig. But the second he does, i'll change it. [ edited ]

jahahahaaah h lolz

u wana bet he is goin to reply u :lol:

btw stop sayuing those things, i dont have anymore room in my sig and ppl at work think im crazy laughing this hard to a computer:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Q`alooaith
05-02-04, 16:11
Rince, I am grown up...

I give some freindly advice, and people act out and scream obsenity's at me? don't they want advice, don't they realise it might not be for them, but people who might not have read the rules.

Oh well.

I can sit back and know that there's nothing you can do to me.. I've been helpfull, and this is what I get..

Nidhogg
05-02-04, 16:12
Your heart's in the right place but please, in future, just report the post. Thanks. :)

N

/edit

@Q - moderators can't remove sigs - only Odin and I can do that - they just report them.

@Rieper - yup, your sig is too long - move the text to the side of the graphic or remove it entirely please. Thanks.