PDA

View Full Version : Useless rares

Cyphor
05-02-04, 14:25
After getting sick of ressing crap tech parts i thought abit about how the rare pool could be improved, atm it is filled with alot of useless items, and imo if something is rare it should be worth having, some of these ideas have been posted before and others are my own, ive not seen a post consolodating it all, at least not for a while, so if anyone would like to comment or add to any of the suggestions feel free.

Firstly there are things that need to be removed from the rare pool:

Paw of Tiger - only need one rare of each type of wep to be rare imo and as its low lvl its useless as people lvl past it too fast.

Electric Tempest - (see paw of tiger above)

Slot enhancers 0.9 and 1.5 - make them either shop bought (expensive) or rare mob drop items, they are junk atm and not good enough for the rarepool, as using them you still run the chance of crap slottage.

Laserblade Ultima - Make shop bought or rare mob drop, its useless can only be put in one high end wep, which can be capped easy enough as it is, and afaik there are no shop bought mods for this wep anyway.

Thunderbolt - Make it deal decent dmg and perhalps give it a push effect to help stop rezzers, from what ive seen the stun is pretty useless, however this is one wep i've not had much experience with so if anyone has any suggestions plase post them.

Next are rares i think need tweaked

Blade of ceres and vien ripper - need tls made higher in the 90's+ to give other viable choices for pvp melee, perhalps change the properties of some of the melee ie vien ripper blade coated in uranium so does xray, blade of ceres coated in poison etc. Atm these rares arent worth much as people lvl past them too fast and arent usefull in the high end of the game.

Wyatt Earp - Needs a aiming boost, the gun can be pretty leathal if you can land consecutive shots fast enough, but with its curent aiming thats very difficult in fast paced pvp so imo make it slighlty easier to aim and it should be a viable gun.

Libby - Boost aiming, ok tbh this isnt a uselss rare, it is highly sought after, however it still needs its aiming fixed as too many shots from a burst miss in pvp so thought id add it in :p

Thunderstorm - Change the effect of the weapon, with freezers now uselss (as they should be) this piece of crap is a relic of days long ago, change it completely to either a area effect wep, or a rare gatlin rifle, alt remove it from the pool completely.

Rare Drones - cut down the amount of parts required to build these to 4 for all, who came up with 7 O_o . These drones are a waste of space in the pool to an extent as a server only ever needs a few to be made for the bps to flood the market, the only reason for people to make them after that is so combat droners cant pull them out to think they look cool in p1 with their rank 91***, (granted a few droners get that anyway, but most spec for stealth, veh or a tradeskill so :p )

Holy para - now its been nerfed its pretty useless (as it should be imo) and needs removed from the pool, however unlike most of the other rares this was a weapon that was highly sought after in its time and people have put alot of time and effort into making them, so they should be replaced with something. I've posted before my idea about a rare distract mind that works up to mob lvl 120, this would be usefull for ppus in places like mc5 (the only place in the game they can have trouble keeping a team alive) and yet as its pvm only shouldnt disrupt pvp, so the ppu gets a useful spell that all benefit from that doesnt ruin pvp.

Holy carth/crah carth - imo these spells have the potential to be good, but from what i can tell they would have been assumed to powerful when they came out without their ridiculous requ. For holy carth i would reduce the cast cost to around 60-70 (its ment to be a rare anti, if you have a rare the bonus is you carry one spell rather than the other 3 anti spells, i have no idea why its 3 times the cost O_o ) with this cast cost it is usefull for when you have enemies about and dont want to cast the sanctum and would norm just clutter your belt with at least two other anti spells, yes it can be spammed but so can poison and db and para and the other anti spells. For the crahn carth i would reduce the requirements, monks are one of the few classes that can become combat viable early on, so reduce the psi requ to 80-90 and the cast cost to about 100, thus giving people time to use the spell but giving reason to upgrade to holy when you can. Atm the norm costs far too much for anyone to consider it and its within such a close tl range of the holy you'll lvl past it far too fast. An alternative would be to keep the norm carth tl lower its const to about 150 and the holy to 75, but give the norm a faster cast rate.

Crahn Anti-buff - Pretty much the same as the crahn carth drop the requirement to the psi 80-90 range for the same reason as above, and drop the cast cost, imo with the cast time as it is atm both the holy and crahn anti-buff shouldnt need so much mana as a apu has verry little as it is. Lower the norm one to about 150-200 mana and the norm one to about 100-150 mana, thus with the psi-core/ds nerf and the way people spec you can de-buff then get a decent amount fo shots in. As a bove a alternative solution would be to lower both cast costs making the norm one cost more but have a faster cast rate, keeping the current tls, so you can either have a high cost fast casting spell or low cost slower casting spell.

Rare APU barrels - Lower the cost dramatically, dmg is ment to get better as you go up in tls, yet to justify the dmg on these kk gave them a huge cast cost O_o All other barrels in the game cost relatively low in comparison, making these useless, yes they can hurt but the fact you can stack more of the holy barrels (around tl75!) means they can do more dmg, ie 2 pestilence stacks or off the screen holy toxic barrel. Lower the cast cost to the rare barrels to about 50 mana and make them worth having. An apu is ment to be an extreme dmg dealer, and the disadvantage of barrels is theres always the chance they'll hurt themselves or team-mates.

True sight sanctum - Make the sanctum larger and make it work when anyone enters it rather than spends time in it, atm its useless at detecting stealthers as they can run right through it if you dont know their there.

This post has been written quiet quickly so some might not make sense, anyway if anyone wants to comment on these and think they're a good/bad idea please feel free to.

Cyphor

extract
05-02-04, 14:26
Special riggers interface is useless rare, my sig will explain why

Cyphor
05-02-04, 14:34
Originally posted by extract

I thought about that one but i would say its not, if anything im more for the riggers dream being nerfed rather than riggers int being boosted as the int is inline with the rest of the rare chips where as the dream's stats are higher than the other mc5's. I've had a droner now for about 10 months and the riggers int was great when it was introduced, every droner will have or want one so i think its far from useless, however perhalps that and the riggers dream should be tweaked With the exception of the libby which i snuck in :p, though this post is mainly about the techs you get and know you might as well throw away as they are some of the most useless items in the rare pool, riggers int is highly sought after atm, especially since droners are feb flavour of the month for class hoppers :p so thats why its not inc. :angel:

Benjie
05-02-04, 14:38
I agree with all your points except from the Liberator. It doesn't need any change I think. It's lethal in the hands on a good PvP'er, and shit in the hands of a crap PvP'er.

TBH thats why it's my favoraite weapon.

extract
05-02-04, 14:41
well if anything droners need to have a higher skill to actually be good, a rifler needs 200 RC to cap all his rifles.......a droner needs even more because his rare drones have a shite build cap and no slots.......so the SA and SF only having + 5 RC each is fine.........and also lest not forget every class has PA combat bonus EXCEPT the droner...........droners got lots of love this patch, but they are still underadvantaged(I make my own words and shit) in equipment............

Mr_Snow
05-02-04, 14:41
Libbys arent that hard to aim it just takes a bit of getting used to.

Dribble Joy
05-02-04, 14:42
- Paw of Tiger - only need one rare of each type of wep to be rare imo and as its low lvl its useless as people lvl past it too fast.

I had a random idea to combine the PoT and the PoB into a single melee rare at about tl 110, would need all 9 parts :p but it would be dual claws, clean up the rare pool and actually represent the weapon discription.

- Electric Tempest - (see paw of tiger above)

It's a freezer, PvM only :p

- Slot enhancers 0.9 and 1.5 - make them either shop bought (expensive) or rare mob drop items, they are junk atm and not good enough for the rarepool, as using them you still run the chance of crap slottage.
Laserblade Ultima - Make shop bought or rare mob drop, its useless can only be put in one high end wep, which can be capped easy enough as it is, and afaik there are no shop bought mods for this wep anyway.

All SEs and ultimas should drop. 0.9 and 1.5s from wbs/doomies/etc, illegals and ultimas from lvl120 mobs/bosses.

- Thunderbolt - Make it deal decent dmg and perhalps give it a push effect to help stop rezzers, from what ive seen the stun is pretty useless, however this is one wep i've not had much experience with so if anyone has any suggestions plase post them.

See Electric tempest.

- Blade of ceres and vien ripper - need tls made higher in the 90's+ to give other viable choices for pvp melee, perhalps change the properties of some of the melee ie vien ripper blade coated in uranium so does xray, blade of ceres coated in poison etc. Atm these rares arent worth much as people lvl past them too fast and arent usefull in the high end of the game.

Yeah.

- Wyatt Earp - Needs a aiming boost, the gun can be pretty leathal if you can land consecutive shots fast enough, but with its curent aiming thats very difficult in fast paced pvp so imo make it slighlty easier to aim and it should be a viable gun.

The only problem with it is range, dmg REALLY isn't that bad, this gun is highly underrated.

- Libby - Boost aiming, ok tbh this isnt a uselss rare, it is highly sought after, however it still needs its aiming fixed as too many shots from a burst miss in pvp so thought id add it in :p

If the libby hit all shots, it would be overpowered tbh, really not much wrong with it.

- Thunderstorm - Change the effect of the weapon, with freezers now uselss (as they should be) this piece of crap is a relic of days long ago, change it completely to either a area effect wep, or a rare gatlin rifle, alt remove it from the pool completely.

See Electric Tempest

Rare Drones - cut down the amount of parts required to build these to 4 for all, who came up with 7 O_o . These drones are a waste of space in the pool to an extent as a server only ever needs a few to be made for the bps to flood the market, the only reason for people to make them after that is so combat droners cant pull them out to think they look cool in p1 with their rank 91***, (granted a few droners get that anyway, but most spec for stealth, veh or a tradeskill so :p )

TL 120+ = 7 parts. Besides, you can make endless drones once you have the 7 parts.

Bah, what do I know.

Benjie
05-02-04, 14:44
? @ Dribble Joy...

Electric Tempest is crappy PvM. o_O

(very much so)

Mighty Max
05-02-04, 14:49
Paw of Tiger & Eectric Tempest are useable by Melee PE, not all Chars in and around Neocron uses Mainstream Setups.

There is no useless RARE imho, it just depends on the view, which one is usefull for this char, which for that one.

And yes, the Melee PE is not a PvP char.

GT_Rince
05-02-04, 14:50
Originally posted by Cyphor
Thunderbolt - Make it deal decent dmg and perhalps give it a push effect to help stop rezzers, from what ive seen the stun is pretty useless, however this is one wep i've not had much experience with so if anyone has any suggestions plase post them.

Thunderbolt is actually quite good - in a fight against tanks / PE's, it does actually slow them down a bit. Not like Para, but does give the Melee tank an edge. :)

Mr_Snow
05-02-04, 14:53
Originally posted by Mighty Max

Have seen melee PEs pvp using a BoC and a stealth tool.

Lecko
05-02-04, 14:55
Originally posted by Cyphor

No, this should stay as a rare, like the other ults. There are 2 mods for laserblades (from TH) the prism and another one (I forget). The DG should be be bumped up in TL and made generally a bit better than it is. Melee rares tend to be shifted right down the crap end of the spectrum of TL's. PoT for instance is 68 - crazy for a rare. Being as you can but a hell of a lot of points into melee, there should be something bigger to aspire too. Add effects such as pushback or something to make charging in more realistic. If I really hit a spy with a massive great red dildo (DG), I expect the bugger to fall back a bit.

Melee needs more loving. It's true you can be good at melee already, but there's only really 2 choices of weapon to use...and no high TL weapon.

Give me my swinging balls!!!!111

Benjie
05-02-04, 14:56
Paw of Tiger=Shit
Electric tempest=shit
Slot Enhancers 0.9 to 1.5=shit
Laserblade Ultima=shit

SURE! People use them! (ie melee pe) But try being a rares merchant trying to shift them...

Meh! worthless.

Cyphor
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
I had a random idea to combine the PoT and the PoB into a single melee rare at about tl 110, would need all 9 parts :p but it would be dual claws, clean up the rare pool and actually represent the weapon discription.

Cool idea but keep it at 6 parts, the point of the thread is theres already too many rares poluting the pool :p

Electric tempest = It's a freezer, PvM only :p.

That makes it useless though and noone will want it hence it still polutes the pool

All SEs and ultimas should drop. 0.9 and 1.5s from wbs/doomies/etc, illegals and ultimas from lvl120 mobs/bosses..

Good idea, gets them out of the pool, just as long as the drop rate is set correctly could be a good fix.

See Electric tempest..

See Electric tempest... :p

The only problem with it is range, dmg REALLY isn't that bad, this gun is highly underrated..

I agree, not sure if its rng that effects aiming on the gun? But either way i know the dmg is good on the gun as is the rate of fire its hitting with it in combat thats a prob.

If the libby hit all shots, it would be overpowered tbh, really not much wrong with it.

Possibly true but from what ive seen it misses alot more often than other burts weapons (the player hits with it but bursts miss). This isnt just from me using it as i know i suck at pvp this is from watching many of the best pvpers, yes it would make it may make a good libby user more leathal, but imo if i good libby user used a rolh wouldnt that make them overpowered :p

See Electric Tempest.

see electric tempest

TL 120+ = 7 parts. Besides, you can make endless drones once you have the 7 parts..

Yes but most people just buy a bp and copy it, very few droners feel the need for a an origional rare drone, thus they just polute the rare pool and arent worth much.

Dribble Joy
Originally posted by Benjie
? @ Dribble Joy...

Electric Tempest is crappy PvM. o_O

(very much so)

Make freezers PvM, and up the freezing power. Then you can dance around the mobs without getting shot. :D

The special riggers interface is quite good. I know many people who use it in place of an SA untill they get it.

Mr_Snow
05-02-04, 14:58
Originally posted by Lecko
Add effects such as pushback or something to make charging in more realistic. If I really hit a spy with a massive great red dildo (DG), I expect the bugger to fall back a bit.

I expect them to be chopped in half.

Melee isnt that bad but all the rare weapons need a TL boost and a damage boost to go with the TL and they will be sorted.

Lupus said hes planning something along these lines and adding in more non-rares to fill the gap.

Cyphor
05-02-04, 15:02
Originally posted by Mighty Max
Paw of Tiger & Eectric Tempest are useable by Melee PE, not all Chars in and around Neocron uses Mainstream Setups.

There is no useless RARE imho, it just depends on the view, which one is usefull for this char, which for that one.

Im not saying remove them from the game just from the rare pool, a melee pe can use them if their not rare, but there arent enough melee pe's to make them worth keeping in the pool.

Tbh yes there will always be someone who has a use for each rare but the ones i've listed are the ones imo that have very little value compared to the others and if something is rare they should all be worth something. To fix the prob make the useless rare's usefull or remove them.

And about the thunderbolt, as i said ive never used it really so perhalps make it the only rare freezer, as melee is perhalps the only class that should have one.

Lecko
05-02-04, 15:04
"Holy para - now its been nerfed its pretty useless (as it should be imo) and needs removed from the pool, however unlike most of the other rares this was a weapon that was highly sought after in its time and people have put alot of time and effort into making them, so they should be replaced with something. I've posted before my idea about a rare distract mind that works up to mob lvl 120, this would be usefull for ppus in places like mc5 (the only place in the game they can have trouble keeping a team alive) and yet as its pvm only shouldnt disrupt pvp, so the ppu gets a useful spell that all benefit from that doesnt ruin pvp."

This was never highly sought after. I had loads of parts to HP and could I shift em? For like 50k on Saturn. No. Noone ever wanted to buy them or trade them. :mad:

So, I guess I'm saying remove it!! Woo. The drones though - heres a good point. When I get the millionth punisher part I think, "oh crap, another shitty part". Though a droner thinks "woot!". When a droner gets a pistol part he thinks "oh crap, another shitty part". So it depends on what your going for really.

Though, we all agree, the tempest is the wooden spoon of the rare pool. :lol:

Cyphor
05-02-04, 15:14
This was never highly sought after. I had loads of parts to HP and could I shift em? For like 50k on Saturn. No. Noone ever wanted to buy them or trade them. :mad:

Perhalps it was just my clans ppus needing them then, back in the days when it was powerful, (when it was the only ppu rare) people traded and payed good money for them from what i can remember, but yeah if people dont think its ever been worth much just remove it from the pool, its just the way i see it if i had a five slot holy para that i worked like hell to get built, id be pretty pissed off if it just disappeared or became non-rare.

So, I guess I'm saying remove it!! Woo. The drones though - heres a good point. When I get the millionth punisher part I think, "oh crap, another shitty part". Though a droner thinks "woot!". When a droner gets a pistol part he thinks "oh crap, another shitty part". So it depends on what your going for really.

The thing is there is some rares that are pretty worthless to all, eg i have a droner but if i get a rare drone part i see it as junk as i know il never use it in pvp and i already have bps, since i only need copies i have no incentive to make more once i have them, unlike other weps with slots etc.

Also if i ress a wyatt part yes someone will want it but will they pay alot for it? Compared to if i ress a cs/dev/silet hunter part? Then i know i can trade for what i need or alot of cash... I do know everything is usefull to someone however some of the rares are only usefull to such a small minority they shouldnt be rare, and some like the elect tempest :p are so crap noone wants them.

Strych9
05-02-04, 15:42
Regarding PoT, my melee PE used it for a WHILE til he capped Str and now uses his VR.

But you must think of melee Tanks too- not all of them choose to go TC with Dex. PoB is a good enough weapon to justify not doing tech melee, and it isnt resisted against as well as a DG.

So for tanks doing non-tech melee, the PoT is MANDATORY. Look at the listing of non-tech melee, and examine the ENORMOUS gap in weapons leading up to PoT... then imagine how it would be with PoT removed.

At least melee weapons are ALL useful (minus the shockers). And what I mean is that every melee weapon is BETTER than the previous in all regards. I dont think any other weapon type can claim that.

Leave the PoT in.

cloak
05-02-04, 15:44
Boost The Redeemer Please
Increase The Range On Halo's please

That is all

Cyphor
05-02-04, 15:51
Originally posted by Strych9
Regarding PoT, my melee PE used it for a WHILE til he capped Str and now uses his VR.

But you must think of melee Tanks too- not all of them choose to go TC with Dex. PoB is a good enough weapon to justify not doing tech melee, and it isnt resisted against as well as a DG.

So for tanks doing non-tech melee, the PoT is MANDATORY. Look at the listing of non-tech melee, and examine the ENORMOUS gap in weapons leading up to PoT... then imagine how it would be with PoT removed.

At least melee weapons are ALL useful (minus the shockers). And what I mean is that every melee weapon is BETTER than the previous in all regards. I dont think any other weapon type can claim that.

Leave the PoT in.

Again im not saying remove it from the game, im saying remove it from the rare pool...this would also make it easier for noobs, they could buy a paw of tiger from a vendor rather than need to collect techs. Edit: also i wasnt intending to address melee probs here, lupus did a good job of that in the ts balanceing thread a while back. What im trying to suggest is ways to make the rare pool more lucrative, every rare should be something worth haveing. Mabey i should have explained better when i say remove it i dont mean from the game.

@ cloak : good point redeemer slipped my mind :( imo fix it so it gets its dmg boost at the clipping rng (about 500m) rather than its actuall range (about 2000m from what i can remember). From what ive read the prob with the redeemer is that the dmg bonus at range cant be achieved with it as you need to fire it from a distance greater than the clipping plane O_o so fix that to make it more useful.

Mr Blonde
05-02-04, 15:56
yeah i agree dude no rares are useless, they are all good for levelling etc......... i also agree that you should have coated blades, poisen uranium etc and i think linked both paw of tiger and paw of bear is genious actually give melle a weapon that can compete with Cursed soul and devourer

Strych9
05-02-04, 16:40
Bah my bad. Was too hasty in my post.

Its cool removing it from the rare pool... especially when you can buy an all 120% 2 empty slotted PoT for under 100K anyway.

But thats the rub, eh? If you make it store bought, you will never end up with one of that quality. And for some Melee PEs (I know that isnt a MAJOR concern to anyone), the PoT is their final weapon, and I would want my final weap to be 120% in quality, rather than the 90% it would be if it wasnt a rare.

Follow me?

Cyphor
05-02-04, 16:51
Originally posted by Strych9
Bah my bad. Was too hasty in my post.

Its cool removing it from the rare pool... especially when you can buy an all 120% 2 empty slotted PoT for under 100K anyway.

But thats the rub, eh? If you make it store bought, you will never end up with one of that quality. And for some Melee PEs (I know that isnt a MAJOR concern to anyone), the PoT is their final weapon, and I would want my final weap to be 120% in quality, rather than the 90% it would be if it wasnt a rare.

Follow me?

hmm how about boss mob dropped then? They tend to have high stats and it can be easy to get good slots after a few hunts, combining it with the thread about adding more mid lvl caves, it could make a good weapon for people to collect that way and afaik you should be able to cap frequ and dmg on it with a few slots. Thus it will be out of the rare pool where it is of little value, but will be dropped in a good quality so thats its good for those who need it and it might actually be of some value to those hunting there.

Strych9
05-02-04, 16:53
Yeah, you will be able to get the 178% damage cap on it quite easily, even if not 120%. Of course it would wear down a lot faster than a slotted rare would, but I guess if its easy to get ahold of, then quality loss wouldnt be a big deal. :)

Judge
05-02-04, 17:58
Originally posted by extract

Its not useless, you can make an extremely powerful lowtech Pistol PE (maybe rifle also) setup with it :)

Have seen melee PEs pvp using a BoC and a stealth tool.

With or without drugs? If its without drugs then I admire their setup devising skills. :eek:

Strych9
05-02-04, 18:04
Originally posted by Judge
With or without drugs? If its without drugs then I admire their setup devising skills. :eek: Oh its impossible without drugs. :) Highest Str you can get is Str booster 3, MOVEON, Zerk 3, Zerk 2, Zerk 1. that would be +17 to Str, for 77 total. Thats what I have on mine, but I have a PP Resistor instead of Zerk 1 since that extra point of Str doesnt help with any armor or anything. BoC is Str 84 (thus, drugs were used) and the only thing you would need 77 Str for is a Duranium 2 vest, but since the NCPD PA totally kills that vest, I opted for the NCPD PA and PP Resistor instead of Dur 2 and a Zerk 1 chip.

darkservent
05-02-04, 18:59
Originally posted by cloak
Boost The Redeemer Please
Increase The Range On Halo's please

That is all

We wont need to bring up issues on the dmg of rifles cause we already now that lupus is workin on em so they will get fixed way b4 DOY. As for one other issue is the thunderstorm and all other rare freezer riles and any other freezer rare - the idea mentioned abt givin a push effect instead of freeze effect is one brilliant idea.. Or turn them into and AOE as mentioned in which when u fire it it gives out a Electric blast similar to a PSI spell but will obviosly look more cooler.

Dribble Joy
05-02-04, 19:02
It has been stated that there will be no AoE weapons for rifles, as a distinct downside to the weapon type.

Wharg0ul
05-02-04, 19:21
LEAVE MY LIBBY ALONE!!!!!
Make it easy to aim with and everyone will start crying for a nerf. I really don't mind the fact that it takes some skill to use.

Judge
05-02-04, 19:26
I agree with Wharg0l. I like having to use skill to use my libby....

Drake6k
05-02-04, 19:28
Originally posted by Wharg0ul
Make it easy to aim with and everyone will start crying for a nerf. I really don't mind the fact that it takes some skill to use.

Yeah as a lowtech pistol PE I also agree.

Marx
05-02-04, 19:31
Simple, remove Paw of Tiger and Vein Ripper from the rare pool. Add in storebought melee substitutes (because those are the only melee items in that STR range).

Ditch electric tempest completely.

Make slotenhancers storebought.

Make ultimas storebought.

Remove Wyatt Earp from the rare pool.

Add in ghetto runs for the PoT, BR, and Wyatt Earp.

LTA
05-02-04, 19:37
Originally posted by Benjie
Paw of Tiger=Shit
Electric tempest=shit
Slot Enhancers 0.9 to 1.5=shit
Laserblade Ultima=shit

SURE! People use them! (ie melee pe) But try being a rares merchant trying to shift them...

Meh! worthless.

I use em on my melee tank

On slot enhancers i think only the 2 should be brought illegal should stay rare as it adds like what 3 slots?
If i could store buy it it would be easy then for me to make it easy with barter to get 3+slots on all my weps as of now i have to actually work in buying and building to get the slots.

paw of Tiger isnt shit, it levels my melee up nicely especially as people wont actually sell me melee rares at a reasonable rate even tho they moan about em.
Laserblade ultima just made my dg freq and dmg artifact and Ultimated Devils Grace sounds nice.
Besides every other wep has a ultima so leave the laser alone, change 1 change em all. (that and i wouldnt mind seeing a low tech melee enhancement that gives them high additions)

My melee tank works as hard as others collecting rares, i consider all your parts a pollution to my tech pool yet i don't ask for them to take em out the drops.

Jest
05-02-04, 19:39
Originally posted by Wharg0ul
Make it easy to aim with and everyone will start crying for a nerf. I really don't mind the fact that it takes some skill to use. In some ways I agree but with the recent rare increase of just about every other rare weapon, our overall worth just went down quite a bit. (Though havent tested since 196 dunno if anythings changed).

And ffs the slot enhancers are far from worthless they give you 1 or 2 slots in ADDITION to the normal slots the constructor would have built without. :mad:

Cyphor
05-02-04, 20:48
Originally posted by Jest
And ffs the slot enhancers are far from worthless they give you 1 or 2 slots in ADDITION to the normal slots the constructor would have built without. :mad:

I never said they were worthless, just not worth alot in comparison with other rares :p ie make 0.9 and 1.5 storebought...0.9 costing about 100k, 1.5 costing about 250k, illegal staying rare. (cost could be more if people feel they should be)

As to the libby im willing to accept it can be left alone, i just thought a boost was needed from it from what ive wittnessed and heard on these forums, but fair enough.

Err just to check the ones people arent commenting on im presuming people think their good ideas? :angel: People only seem to be bringing up the ones they think im wrong about...