PDA

View Full Version : Duping Chars

mehirc
05-02-04, 13:48
Had some funny Bug yesterday at Soliko. I loged on Mehirc that stood there and saw me dead in front of the UG. One second later a sync took me to a TG app. Next to me stood Astrid and i was her twin. :lol:

http://home.arcor.de/abc_mystic/astrid.jpg

darkservent
05-02-04, 13:55
Wow cool shit happen to me alot of times too. Hey welcome to astrids apt.

extract
05-02-04, 13:58
off topic, but did you just lom recently? its not very common to see someone as a monk with a higher INT base than PSI base =P the beauty of being a hybrid and lomming every patch hehe

•Super|\|ova•
05-02-04, 14:02
Originally posted by darkservent
Wow cool shit happen to me alot of times too. Hey welcome to the FF apt or astrids apt.

It's not a clan apt since there's cabinets near the GR in that picture.

mehirc
05-02-04, 14:39
Originally posted by extract
off topic, but did you just lom recently? its not very common to see someone as a monk with a higher INT base than PSI base =P the beauty of being a hybrid and lomming every patch hehe

Hybrid is dead for me. I played it since beta3 with no break, but with #195 i had to realize that KK really doesnt want him. The Hybrid was really fantastic before that patch and had alot of abilities, i loved it so much (too much :(). Now he has no abilities anymore and i never thought that i would say that, but he just sucks!

But i gave the Hybrid a little chance and lomed to it the first 15mio xp, the other 25mio i needed to specialize afterwards...

I am still sad. Why you had to remind me :(

extract
05-02-04, 14:43
Originally posted by mehirc
Hybrid is dead for me. I played it since beta3 with no break, but with #195 i had to realize that KK really doesnt want him. The Hybrid was really fantastic before that patch and had alot of abilities, i loved it so much (too much :(). Now he has no abilities anymore and i never thought that i would say that, but he just sucks!

But i gave the Hybrid a little chance and lomed to it the first 15mio xp, the other 25mio i needed to specialize afterwards...

I am still sad. Why you had to remind me :(

cause I too had to watch 172000000 turn into 112000000 in one afternoon =(

mehirc
05-02-04, 14:50
Originally posted by extract
cause I too had to watch 172000000 turn into 112000000 in one afternoon =(

That really sucks, why wasnt it possible to release the damn PSI point like in former times. Oh sure there existed only so few Hybrids that it wasnt really worth it...

But back ontopic now.

Original monk
05-02-04, 14:56
Originally posted by mehirc
That really sucks, why wasnt it possible to release the damn PSI point like in former times. Oh sure there existed only so few Hybrids that it wasnt really worth it...

im sorry to offtopic again: but im fully with you mehirc, and sure there arent the same amount of hybrids as there are pistolPE's but still ... it like being punished every patch with some time-out (lomming) yust because you like to play that certain class ...

snif