PDA

View Full Version : easier to hit stealth?

tuxy
05-02-04, 13:07
is it just my imagination or is it easier to hit stealthers with the cs than it used to be?
the blasts i now get on stealthers seems to be more direct than a few patchs ago

MjukisDjur
05-02-04, 13:58
dont know but right now it hardly does any difference if one is stealthed or not :/

shodanjr_gr
05-02-04, 14:24
Actually i managed to kill a stealther that was standing still while he was stealthed....They seem (to me at least) to be taking a lot more damage.

Jerto
05-02-04, 14:26
I noticed that too.

Sovellis
05-02-04, 14:27
I find that stealth has really been screwed over now. The other day i was fighting someone, and then i stealthed and i got hit by 4 more bursts after that. Now i used to get say 1 when i stealthed and i blamed it purly on the differences in the transferance of the download upload limit between the users. However since the new patch im sure transfer times are slower. Something like that.

This basically means i have to concentrate more on my heath in the game from now on else stealth tool = death

Lecko
05-02-04, 14:34
Stealth only makes you less visible, it shouldn't let you avoid being hit. Maybe make it slightly more difficult to hit someone who's stealthed, but not impossible.

netster
05-02-04, 14:42
Originally posted by shodanjr_gr
Actually i managed to kill a stealther that was standing still while he was stealthed....They seem (to me at least) to be taking a lot more damage.

ack, i can confirm this on my spy :(
tought about not just weapons arent usable while stealthing, also armor is .....

Jerto
05-02-04, 18:07
A few guys on the French board noticed the same.

Omnituens
05-02-04, 19:40
what? stealth deactivates armour? that makes no sense!

fix fix fix!

Jest
05-02-04, 19:43
I also heard Copbots shoot stealthers. :eek: