PDA

View Full Version : stun traps???

Peter Andre
05-02-04, 04:32
r they suposed to just push now or have KK fucked em up :D :angel: ;)

P.S. plz dont ban me :p

ZoneVortex
05-02-04, 04:56
they've always pushed and it's a pain in the ass

Peter Andre
05-02-04, 05:11
its just they dont stun nemore jus wandering if its stayin that was or did they acedently take the STUN out of stun traps?

Psyco Groupie
05-02-04, 05:11
its better than stun and push

Peter Andre
05-02-04, 05:13
yea dont get me wrong i aint complaining i want it to stay this way jus wandering if its a fuck up or ment to be like dis

Psyco Groupie
05-02-04, 05:17
they took away the stun cos it sucked donkey

SovKhan
05-02-04, 05:37
shoulda renamed it at least haha.

Peter Andre
05-02-04, 05:40
the "push u a lil bit to make u pissed off trap"

:D

joran420
05-02-04, 06:49
its prolly just they way nerfed the stun....did the icon show up even?

KramerTheWeird
05-02-04, 06:51
Stuntraps don't shock anymore as far as I've seen. Yet another stealth change by reakktor.

Peter Andre
05-02-04, 06:55
i dont think ppl get the point of this thread...i know stun traps dont stun nemore i was wandering if kk fucked it up or r they actualy not ment to stun

KramerTheWeird
05-02-04, 07:51
How about the stealth change of the majority of rares, like increased CS damage?

I tried for an official response even before this patch and still haven't heard word, so good luck with your attempt.

Peter Andre
05-02-04, 08:09
i take it its one of those let the players make their own mind up eh?

RayBob
05-02-04, 08:47
It's a damn stun trap. They should put the stun back and eliminate the push.

Forget My Name
05-02-04, 08:52
I hate it when the stun trap pushes you into a yo's corner or a wall corner during op fights... you end up having 2 or 5 toons stuck on the same corner forever, effectively eliminating a hand full of toons.

Mine as well be insta death trap.

Lifewaster
05-02-04, 08:59
I love them now, well its different the push is more exagerated cos you arent slowed.

Its seems impossible to get past them now which is what they were supposed to do I think. Today I tried to use gogo at soliko, and it was impossible to move close enough at all.

RayBob
05-02-04, 09:37
The pushing would be acceptable if the turrets were used as intended--to keep people out of the hack room or OP so that you HAD to destroy it in order to take the OP and thus the owners received a warning. Unfortunately, when they are dropped over and over during an actual fight they simply exploit flaws in the terrain and trap people in certain spots. It seems odd that KK dislikes the one-shot kill concept for weapons and yet has no problem with this push effect.

If they want to do something cool, they should make some sort of rifle/heavy weapon that shoots out a "push wave." It would have to have a fairly low RoF but might be fun. :cool:

kurai
05-02-04, 15:21
Originally posted by RayBob
If they want to do something cool, they should make some sort of rifle/heavy weapon that shoots out a "push wave." It would have to have a fairly low RoF but might be fun. :cool: heh
I'd like that ... standing a couple of hundred metres out from a herd of monkehs and playing "skittles" with a push wave rifle :D

I used to somtimes play "team-mate golf" in UT, when very bored ... fire up a big, open, low grav map on the server, turn off team damage - nominate an area as the hole, and a team-mate as the ball. Used rocket shots at their feet as a `driver`, and jackhammer as a `putter`.

Tiger Woods eat your heart out ;)

Peter Andre
05-02-04, 15:30
here is an interesting theory for ya'll...
... make a hack point just inside to OP entrance so that once the layer is downthe turrets go down for like 10-30 secs allowing safeish passage throught the OP or use hacknet WHEN it comes out and ideas on that? that was straight off the top of my head it prolly bs though :D

Ferabukoo
05-02-04, 17:19
or they could just fucking fix the stun traps