PDA

View Full Version : Brainport:Neofrag post BDOY

joran420
05-02-04, 02:08
There are a few changes i would like to see to neofrag once DOY is released

1> make it so you can enter neofrag from your cityterm in your apt.

2> after death respawn with full health and mana

3> change scoring to actually tally kills and deaths and score would be kills - deaths

4> this is more of a pipe dream...but i wish when you entered neofrag you could pick from any combat class fully capped and specc'd for PvP and pick any rare plus one non rare to take with you so if your a monk you could be a spy in NF(choices would be APU(wouldnt mind it if the option for APU wasnt offered as in NF apu spells are pretty buggy) Pistol spy/PE , rifle spy/PE, Melee tank, HC tank, and whatever other classes are are viable...all stats would be hidden(so KK could make em impossible chars to actually make...the big thing is that it takes setups out of the equation in neofrag and its only based on skill)

yeah i like that idea

naimex
05-02-04, 02:19
here´s a thought to occupy you for 2 seconds..

Should neofrag be able to be accessed from different locations ?
Should neofrag have bigger "maps" ?

Ie.

Runners from neocron log into NF War Arena 1 = Team 1
Runners from DoY log into NF War Arena 1 = Team 2

These 2 teams have logged into the same arena.. but Team 1 from neocron and team 2 from DoY...

My point of course is ::: Virtual Wars

Melkior
05-02-04, 02:46
only if you also have the option to choose your character as it is....i like using NF to test my setups, rather than going to pp and getting pwned in 1 cs burst coz i screwed up (please note, this usually happens anyway =-P)

joran420
05-02-04, 02:53
that would be awsome...but it depends on if they actually make it so ppl want to use neofrag...as it is its a bitch to get there and most of the time no one is in there once u get there so u leave

joran420
05-02-04, 03:06
naw i dont think ou should have the option of choosing your char as is...test your resists and stuff in a real zone (since resists are borked in NC as it is anyway dont see how its that helpfull) the whole point of picking a preset char(besides putting all combatants at an equal setup lvl so skill really comes into play) would be that you would be sitting down at your hometerm to play a game of UT2k3 or something instead of transporting you into a game as yourself....if ya wanna fight with your real char you can do that all over the world ...this would give you a chance to try other classes as well

[edit] hmm 33 views and only 4 votes....guess ppl dont like it :/