PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Tradeskillers

Paradis
04-02-04, 23:45
I was thinking about the new appartments and the fact that we are going to be able to kit them out ourselves, which I think will be great.

This got me to thinking about cash. Theres bags of it about and nothing to spend it on.

How about if you purchase a trade skilling machine to go into your appartment. Different TL's would cost different values from say 5m ncr for a TL 50 poking machine to 15m ncr for a TL 150 poking machine (for those MC5 pokes and all the new great high Tl imps coming with BDoY pls pls pls pls.....)

Maybe you would be restricted to 1 machine at a time in any of your appartments, so as not to make trade skillers obsolete, and maybe you would have to buy the tool as well (after 15m whats another couple of quid).

Could save a load of trouble getting those rares ided, or allow those poor apu's to free up some much needed PSI Use.

Could maybe carry a small fee each time it is used that would go to the tradeskillers guild, to train and house poor orphan trade skillers.......

Thoughts pls :angel:

Valkyrie
04-02-04, 23:52
Result: pokers become obsolete. Most players are clanned, most clans could afford a 15mill poking machine, no one in that clan would ever need pokes again.

Psyco Groupie
04-02-04, 23:55
as helpful as it sounds .. personal machines wouldnt work