PDA

View Full Version : [Fix]Item Descriptions in trade/information window

shodanjr_gr
04-02-04, 23:08
Ok so today i was on at Pluto and Megaman V.2(aka MayhemMike) decided it was time to con people and started pretending he was selling rares at ridiculous prizes. So i offered to buy a devils grace of him. He comes and of course it wasnt a dg but a tl 39 laserblade. The point is though taht you couldnt see the full name of the weapon cause it was extending out of the border of the information window (the one u get when u right click on teh gun) so i only figured it out by the weapon tl.

So is there a way to fix this?

It would really prevent some idiots from conning people in that way.

Either make the item description viewable when hovering the mouse over the item in the trade window. Or make it so that the description text in the info window wraps. Or both.

jernau
05-02-04, 00:35
Rollovers would be best.

Also, maybe highlight items in a trade window for 3-5 seconds after they are added and disable the OK button if any item is highlighted.

Personally I think the highlight thing is a bit nanny-state but it would stop people abusing lag to hide swapping items and mean victims have only themselves to blame. Maybe make it an option you can disable, if you both have it off then the OK button doesn't disable.