PDA

View Full Version : My Quickbelt/gankers/carabears Solution

Devils Grace
04-02-04, 19:48
ok ive already posted this, but since no one reads in the midle, they just post, now they will read, and speak out what u think.flame fi u want i dont really care but express ur opinion

this is my 2 cents, and my 1st constructive thread

i would agree with a no safe slot, if it will requires hacking, and if the SL system drop is fixed or changed.......

instead of droping 5 items a red SL runner will drop the highest tl

and in that case no need to hack, or a random item but still without hacking, but only the -16 down SL runner

the rest no safe slot one item drop and hacking required, and maybe acording with the SL u have...

Lets say :

50 SL - one safe slot
100 SL - 2 safe slots
150 SL - 3 safe slots and so on.

-15 to + 49 - random drop no safe slot, hacking required.
- 16 below - highest tl item or random drop. no hacking required

u want more balance then this

taking sugestions on changing the SL system or if u like to implemet this with the current system

Strych9
04-02-04, 21:02
I am not sure what your idea has to do with carebears. Unless you mean the PKer carebears that dont want to lose their weaps...

I like it. I think other changes are needed, but I have no problem with what you say. Reward people for SL, but make it possible for peeps with bad SL to still play.

Other recommendations:

1. Clan warfare system where clans at war with each other NEVER take SL hits from each other.

2. No SL hits from "self-defense." This could be exploited, and would be, but that wouldn't be as bad as the fact that people take SL hits for fighting back against an aggressor.

Devils Grace
04-02-04, 21:45
agreed with 1st

i think the 2nd is useless

kuz the minute they kill one allied in an anarchy zone they will be negative so therefore killing him will not make u loose any SL, unles u have negative SL aswell wich in thta case they will fuck each other up.

if sometin could be done with self defense i think it should but my guess is not, since there other things easy to fix or implement and they dont do it.

ohh well at least u agree

i think its the easiest solution to be done quickly, if they put sdome effort in it

it doesnt have to be exactly like this , but around this idea would be fine.

help carabears, yes it will since they will complain less about beeing killed since what they drop is shit, and it will push the pkers to gank each other kuz thats where the reall loot is

see my point

Whitestuff
04-02-04, 21:54
Keep safeslot as it is. Add in your idea about extra ones. That's about it IMO.