PDA

View Full Version : New Spells in 194-196?

hudsonbeck
04-02-04, 16:50
I logged my Apu last night for the first time in a while…since 194-195 and I would love to commend KK on the new spells. They are awesome. I always wanted to have a melee spell. Now with my apu I can just run up to a perci and start bashing its head in with my new melee Holy Lightning. Its soo cool. I think we need a resist boost tho, I died after a couple hits but b4 I died, I had a Blast!!!

W00t!!

Btw.. the dmg on the new melee spells needs a slight boost IMO, but what do I know, I am new to the melee world.

Hudson
:p

Psyco Groupie
04-02-04, 16:51
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah is all im hearing soz

Dribble Joy
04-02-04, 16:53
I think it is a failed attempt at sarcasm regarding the new apu range.

ZoneVortex
04-02-04, 16:55
oh sorry APU spells are no longer the strongest nor do they have the range of a silent hunter now...

but don't worry you still don't have to aim and you still do more damage than a CS, and you don't have to reload and there's no ammo (you have to be joking about mana, big deal)

so you should still be happy :angel:

hudsonbeck
04-02-04, 16:59
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
I think it is a failed attempt at sarcasm regarding the new apu range.
Its a joke.

I could give a shit less what KK does to any character. Its their game.

I just think they need to stop listening to posts like mine. Kick everyone off test and have a select 20 or so people and develope the game in the way that "they" want to... not to who Bitches the loudest.
There are way too many bitchy babies on this forum.
Its the most i have ever seen.

There was a "good old days" thread the other day... and what i miss is that the majority of threads here were trying to figure stuff out and talking about gming experiances.. not Bitching about every little thing.

Its a drag and makes me not want to come here, but what else do i have to do at work, work?

H

Psyco Groupie
04-02-04, 17:01
If you really dont care then dont confuse anyone on the forum. simple.

hudsonbeck
04-02-04, 17:01
all the big hitters out?

post count does not impress me tbh.

Its just a means to determine who bitches the most. most of the time. There are some very helpful people here with high post count. I prefer it not be displayed... liek on biowares forums.

H

hudsonbeck
04-02-04, 17:03
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
If you really dont care then dont confuse anyone on the forum. simple.
its not that i dont care... I use to... I just gave up trying.

It is a big issue. People who bitch and bitch here usually get their way. Plain and simple.

That, my friend, needs to change.

H

/edit May be i just had a late night and am a little grumpy, but its hard to see the community continue down this path. I really wish KK would select certain people for test and let teh community know that all testing/feedback on game mechanics would come from there. May be if people knew that Bitching on the forum accomplished nothing, it woudl lessen.
In teh last few patches they have done a lot of great stuff.. I love the direction they are/were going...

Archeus
04-02-04, 17:08
I think a good way to balance monkies is to cut thier mouse cable. Or remove all the space keys from thier keybord. Failing that, hit thier fingers with a hammer.. they will enjoy it too.

Psyco Groupie
04-02-04, 17:12
apus had a far too long range .. deal with it.

hudsonbeck
04-02-04, 17:16

i really dont understand this post.

My original post was ment to bring light to a situation where a select few who exponentially increase their "uber" post count bitching seem to change the mechanics of the game. That’s not right IMO.
I could give a shit less about my APU's range. I would actually enjoy if they had a "melee spell"

So.. I delt with it. and thats not the issue

H

/edit
not too sure how to spell "exponentially":D Does that negate my entire agrument?

/edit2

TBH
I agree completely.. up untill this last reduction.

/edit3
Need a smoke:) brb

Original monk
04-02-04, 17:18
well he is right in my opinion (about the testserver that is)

why dont they make a select group of people that realy "test" on the testserver instead of use it to test consetups and stuff ...

or even worse: check out all about new rares so they have a advantage when the actual new rares come out ...

anyway its much to late for that now:

testserver for testing ? yeah, but not in this game ... ffcourse with all do respect for all the people that use the testserver intensively to report upcomming bugs/flaws in the testpatches.. like hudsonbeck

.. but witouth any respect for people abusing the testserver..

and no i dont play testserver but i play this game long enough to know that the testserver isnt only for testing the new patches ...

also:

Originally posted by hudsonbeck
My original post was ment to bring light to a situation where a select few who exponentially increase their "uber" post count bitching seem to change the mechanics of the game. That’s not right IMO.

idd: listening to the community to change a game isnt listening to the one that yells the hardest and gets some friend to yell with em ... (examples: ppu & parathreads)

and now its getting less: but when the first PPUwhining begun this had a giant influence

MjukisDjur
04-02-04, 17:45
build yourself a slotted fire halo. You get about 300m range on it which is almost enough to piss mobs of and run...
Ok, the original range was a bit too good but now you got to have the damn mob in your face and my face to like doy bots :(

Mjukis

Oath
04-02-04, 17:47
i thought it was kinda funny.

Ascension
04-02-04, 18:05
APU's gave up protection for power? and now its getting less and less..

Apu's have little defence which is or was compinsated for the damage they delt.. as they nerf our power give us more Con :o

Spoon
04-02-04, 18:26
Originally posted by Ascention
APU's gave up protection for power? and now its getting less and less..

Apu's have little defence which is or was compinsated for the damage they delt.. as they nerf our power give us more Con :o

I agree, give APU's something back in exchange for what they took......