PDA

View Full Version : OT: A brief phunqe story

phunqe
04-02-04, 15:45
So anyway...

phunqe meets nice girl. phunqe wants to buy nice girl ice cream.
Girl want a cone with vanilla ice cream and some random topping.

Now, a normal person would have no problem coping with this whatsoever. Phunqe? No no.

Ok so phunqe leaves the girl, who now is sitting down on a bench, to go and buy the ice cream.
Phunqe approaches the ice cream vending guy and manages to order two very nice ice cream, with the sprinkly topping and all.
With the ice cream paid for, phunqe now heads towards the bench where the girl is sitting.
However, when phunqe left the girl in the first place, he didn't notice the 2 steps leading towards and up to the ice cream vendor.

Now, when a human being is about to fall, or loose his/her balance, the arms normally flies out up the side as a reflex.
Imagine phunqe then:

phunqe has ice cream in hands. phunqe walk. phunqe doesn't see small steps leading down. phunqe looses balance. phunqe's both arms fly out the side.

Now, you might be wondering... what about the ice cream? Oh yes, you've guessed it. It's now airborne.

So the moral of the story is: When you think you have scored, you'd never thought the girl would end up with an ice cream cone filled with ice cream standing right up in the girl's hair.

Furion
04-02-04, 15:49
rofl,
nice moral :p

Kr3Yc3K
04-02-04, 15:52
haha shit happens :lol:

Nightbrother
04-02-04, 15:52
Poor phunge!

Isn't there a chance that the girl will just think it funny, if not right now, then later when she has had a chance to get the ice cream out of her hair? Then phunge can score.

Original monk
04-02-04, 15:54
mhuahahahhaha -> points at phunqe -> mhuahahahhah

i can so clearly imagine this situation :P so typical :P

a nice way to impress a girl :) LOL

what about her ? was she mad lol ? or did she yust laughed as hard as i did now, lol

mhuahhahahahahahhahahaha

phunqe
04-02-04, 15:56
Well she did think it was funny... However I wanted to reflect the AGL/ATL skills of my persona.

I have other stories of my skills, which are a few years old, but I'll post them at random as amusement :p

EDIT: Old one here, if you haven't read it
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72473 o_O

metalangel
04-02-04, 16:02
WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE NEXT!

Oh dear! Poor Girl! Here. Let Phunqe take you home and clear that off.... oooh, don't want to get your clothes wet when I rinse your hair out, here, take those off.... okay *wash wash wash* I'm very tender and gentle, aren't I, yes. Here, I'll towel your hair now, very soft... mmmm you're naked, let's go into the bedroom.

:D

Phunqe demonstrates that the tongue doesn't just lick ice-cream. Now the girl never wants to leave him.

phunqe
04-02-04, 16:03
Originally posted by metalangel
WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE DONE NEXT!

Oh dear! Poor Girl! Here. Let Phunge take you home and clear that off.... oooh, don't want to get your clothes wet when I rinse your hair out, here, take those off.... okay *wash wash wash* I'm very tender and gentle, aren't I, yes. Here, I'll towel your hair now, very soft... mmmm you're naked, let's go into the bedroom.

:D

A pie for you, for the correct answer ;) :p

FirestarXL
04-02-04, 23:00
Onoz, he's at it again. Poor girl, yes I hope you comforted her appropriately (after recieving the neccesary slap first I'm sure). :D

shodanjr_gr
04-02-04, 23:04
LOLOL!!!!
Damn thats a sooo classical scene!!!

Still you reached ur target. Good phunque!!!!

Oath
04-02-04, 23:08
Dude if thats how you were talking then i assure you you hadnt scored :p

The phunge wants to buy you some ice-cream!
The phunge wants the phunge`s dick sucked!
The phunge Ownz you baby!

..... sorry ...

One of my last posts.......figured i'd go out with a O_o

nonamebrandeggs
04-02-04, 23:29
It's phunqe not phunge.

:wtf:

phunqe
05-02-04, 10:06
Originally posted by Oath
Dude if thats how you were talking then i assure you you hadnt scored :p

The phunge wants to buy you some ice-cream!
The phunge wants the phunge`s dick sucked!
The phunge Ownz you baby!

..... sorry ...

One of my last posts.......figured i'd go out with a O_o

Lol, I assure you I would get help if I actually talked like that :p

Last post? :eek: o_O o_O

Cytaur
05-02-04, 10:11
were there any bystanders ? preferably with digital cams ? See your mug on amateur funny home videos TV show soon !

Oath
05-02-04, 10:51
Originally posted by phunqe
Lol, I assure you I would get help if I actually talked like that :p

Last post? :eek: o_O o_O

Ok my bad........mis-spelled..

PHUNQUE!!!!!!1111111111oenoeneon

Yeah and last post, or at least one of them, i quit neocron......see post below called 'Bye bye' Anyway...........

Sorry for mis-spelling your name

Gohei
05-02-04, 12:04
Sounds like Phunque need a balance andvancer 3

kreal
05-02-04, 14:08
Oh phunqe oh phunqe you so know i care :lol: :lol: