PDA

View Full Version : The Tsunami guards in pp1

Vampire222
04-02-04, 13:21
I'm getting increasingly pissed off kk doesnt see that they ruined a pvp area, the pp1 entrance and the "lower" part of it, please kk, i and lots of other people would love to see the guards there removed, make it A viable combat area without overpowered flamer guards again!

amfest
04-02-04, 13:24
how about we just get them to make a zone where you enter and you drop into a pit .. .no way to zone back . .so elimate the safe zone hoppers . .and only exit is a GR there . . PvP zone solution

enigma_b17
04-02-04, 13:31
Originally posted by amfest
so elimate the safe zone hoppers

u say that but every1 does it, not 1 person i know would not run back through the zone line when nearin death

GT_Rince
04-02-04, 13:35
I don't get it - perhaps someone can explain? I have never seen the attraction of running into PP1, fire of 2 shots, then run back out again before you die? Why not go to Neofrag? No penalties and really doesn't matter if you die there.

So I would say "no". Leave the guards where they are - it's all to do with the story line and peeps having to take chances if they want to go into certain parts of NC. It isn't so that everyone can run into a zone and back out before they die. :rolleyes:

Call me daft, but I prefer a fight to be a fight withoug taking the chicken shit route and running back out before you die...

El_MUERkO
04-02-04, 13:36
PP fights suck nuts, I'm just looking foward to the safe zone changes, I hope they happen before BDOY then we'll see who hides in faction hq's or near the zone line and who walks the streets, who saves your ass and who stabs you in the back :)

Original monk
04-02-04, 13:37
like magnazan always said: ya can also go play at OZ subway station: its pretty fun over there ya know: i havent seen a decent pepper park nomore since beta4 when there was nothing, nothing at all of npc's that could kill ya...

in retail there where them lame copbots: DROP THAT WEAPON

now we got ourselves easily exploitable heavy overpowerd guards ...

so yust take the subway to OZ station :)

much more fun and most of the time alot of peeps there to have fun with .. i went there also yesterday with my hybrid but he's proto so i was allied to like everyone lol + the fact that i did shit damage cause i need a eenyweeny more apu to use the holy energy halo ... ppu is fine, only needto get some extra apu: result: doing about 10 to 15 damage a hit on a full buffed but damageboosted tank with a regular enrgyhalo :/

i think they should of given us the ability to use the holy poisonhalo and holy firehalo ... stupid energyhalo: i especially made a 5 slotted ultimated holy poisonhalo for my hybrid and i cant even use it lol: now my apu got it :/

maybe with some luck when doy arrives i can WoC my hybrid so he can finally use the h.poison or h.firehalo again ...

best i can do now is fire halo/ blessed shelter-holy deflector

with a gimped ppw

i gonna keep it on h.energyhalo/ blessed shelter-holy deflector

with a eenyweeny littlebit more ppw

enjoy fighting PP

i still prefer OZ station then: lame ass tsunamiguards, its obvious that the person who placed em doesnt PvP emself in Pepper Park .. i dont see guards every 2 meters here in antwerp when i go walk at the redlight district ...

enigma_b17
04-02-04, 13:37
they should b there id agree with that, but they are ridiculously overpowered, id reduce them by alot lol

amfest
04-02-04, 13:38
heh that's what i was trying to get at ... hell why dont' people go to outzone and duke it out there . .. . ooooo look outzone 1 . .no guards!! and it even has a mall!! OMG

maybe with some luck when doy arrives i can WoC my hybrid so he can finally use the h.poison or h.firehalo again ...

as far as what I understood WoC will give you acces to specail wepaons or tools not the regular array of stuff so even with WoC I don't believe you will be able to use those spells if you can't use them currently

evs
04-02-04, 15:01
not another one.......

Devils Grace
04-02-04, 15:02
Originally posted by El_MUERkO
PP fights suck nuts, I'm just looking foward to the safe zone changes, I hope they happen before BDOY then we'll see who hides in faction hq's or near the zone line and who walks the streets, who saves your ass and who stabs you in the back :)

didnt u all get it yet ?

they are givin us an exemple what will hapen when the safe zones are lifted........

guards everywhere that sex u alive and chase ur sexy but all the zone and eventually will kill u in 3 secs

thats why HQ are so guarded and PP1........

@ GT_ Rince and everyone does the safe zone run, everyone, i bet u do to.

besides u shouldnt complain about anyone style of play.....
ohhh wait..........u complain about everyting that is not up to ur standards

ZoneVortex
04-02-04, 17:07
if you don't want the guards fucking you up then go to pp1 through pp2 where it's actually BD territory and the guards never shoot you

OR you could even go through the subway

Psyco Groupie
04-02-04, 17:46
the guards are in the fucking way .. whatever faction you are .. make the guards stand still/ remove em / make pp1 wider

Scikar
04-02-04, 17:48
Pepper 3 isn't full of guards. Oh wait, it doesn't have a safezone to run away to. :rolleyes:

Matthew.v.smith
04-02-04, 17:50
PP1 seems fine imo.

The guards do less DMG so as long as u see Flame on ya you can do a runner.

I survived 3 full Flamer bursts before running yesterday and still had about 200 hp left on my tank.

Matty.:angel:

GT_Rince
04-02-04, 17:51
Originally posted by Devils Grace
@ GT_ Rince and everyone does the safe zone run, everyone, i bet u do to.

besides u shouldnt complain about anyone style of play.....
ohhh wait..........u complain about everyting that is not up to ur standards

I don't spend much time in the city - I prefer to be fighting in the wastes where you can't just go run and hide in a safe zone like a little child :rolleyes:

And what u mean I complain about everything that is not up to my standards? If u mean dickheads who make stupid posts like this, then yes, I do like to point out that they are making a fool of themselves. But hey - your perogative. And I didn't have a pop at you or any other 1 person on here - it was a general post, so go fuck yourself a bit.

Jesus, fucking kids :rolleyes:

HatchetRyda
04-02-04, 20:31
If your tired of being killed by the flamer guards stop fighting there.. hehe

:lol:

Devils Grace
04-02-04, 20:38
since im not alowed to flame anymore.....im only say this to u pop's

u complain about everyting that dont go against ur thinking/likes/dislikes etc.......

whatever u do u goin to have ur way even wih profs banging in ur ass...

and if i go fuck i prefer to go fuck a lot not a little........

and since im a kid i hope i dont end up like u

now on topic

everyone plays the game like they want and please as it should be, puting the guards the way they are removed the fun to a lot of ppl, and the only ppl pleased with that change are ppl who either take advantaje of the situation, or ppl that the guards dont attack

KramerTheWeird
05-02-04, 00:03
When BDoY is out, plaza 3, or all of plaza, will be anarchy. This means no more zone hopping safe security. This means no more "I'm bored idling in plaza let's see what's happening in pepper park". This means PP1 won't be the central pvp place in neocron anymore. This means other zones, and perhaps all of the city can have the potential of being a huge pvp fest, as long as you don't mind the guards. If the guards are too much for you then go to an area with guards that are neutral/allied with you.