PDA

View Full Version : Freezer weaponary

El Barto
04-02-04, 10:38
What do people think of having ALL freezer weapons crap at PvP and be usefull at PvM? (Sorry if some one else has already posted this).

Shadow Dancer
04-02-04, 10:41
Hell yea man, why hasn't this already happened.

Tired of parashock lameness. They should make parashock for ppus do decent damage PvM.

amfest
04-02-04, 10:50
w00t actual leveling tools .. . or good at slowing down mobs like choas minions . .doom harbringers and such . that would be cool

nice one rade dancer

Benjie
04-02-04, 12:29
If it's possible then deffinetly.

I would say the same thing should apply to Deflector/Shelter too so your Resist Setup is your defence, not your PPU. But PPU's would probabally disagree.

El_MUERkO
04-02-04, 12:44
Wll the options dont help but I think the rare freezer weapons should be equally as effective as the best PSI spell and each step backward should be make the freese effect worse just like para spells, then I think they should all be inserted up a droms ass and fired straight into the center of the sun :D

darkservent
04-02-04, 14:02
Lets not make frezzers litrally freeze Ppl. lets make em do the dmg and keep em the way they are. im sayin keep em the way they are and boost the dmg. As rade pointed out that they can too be useful in takin a stealther out which also makes it kinda viable.

cRazy2003
04-02-04, 18:13
I WANT DROM STRIPPERS!! :D :D :D

Psyco Groupie
04-02-04, 18:20
parashock is kinda cool for pvp atm

pvm a holy para should stop a mob dead in its tracks so u have a chance to outrange it .. just give mobs new ai to use when they are frozen ie. harbinger doesnt kill itself :)

Mr. Chainsaw
04-02-04, 18:37
It's been awhile since I'd seen a freezer, are they actually still in the game?

El_MUERkO
04-02-04, 18:47
Yes, they dont slow people very much but are handy for some, a melee tank can make good use of his freeser to make a target easy to hit and a pistol pe can use one to slow his enemy when hes running away, most people dont thou cause its not vital to the fight and its extra weight and 1 extra quickbelt slot that would be better used for something else.

Organics
04-02-04, 18:54
Originally posted by Mr. Chainsaw
It's been awhile since I'd seen a freezer, are they actually still in the game?

Yeah you can buy them from TH vendors, above the A&W side, and GR side in Sector ummmmm 1 I think. Heh :)

@anyone

So freezer guns suck for PvM? That's a shame, they look cool.

Mr. Chainsaw
04-02-04, 18:55
Oh yeah, they're a tech haven weapon.

It's a shame, they have some interesting mods, like the one that converts all damage to x-ray.

Organics
04-02-04, 19:20
Yeah and also the mods for more damage + less freeze, or more freeze + less damage.

Pretty cool, (lol no pun intended :D) I was gonna buy one but I doubt I will bother if they are no good for PvM :(