PDA

View Full Version : Droning sensitivity?!?

Ferabukoo
04-02-04, 03:58
When ever i cast a drone.. my sensitivity shoots through the roof.. i use low sensitivity and this is just crazy.. cant even hit the target.. anybody else have this or is there a fix?

ZoneVortex
04-02-04, 04:00
i've never noticed that :wtf:

i am pretty sure my sensitivity stays the same :confused:

Ferabukoo
04-02-04, 04:00
Hmm i mean.. it shoots throught he roof

Tazo
04-02-04, 04:02
i cant even hit MB with a drone, let alone a WB... but thats because i cant handle them, not because the sensitivity is b0rked. in short: i think its a bug.

PS: lol i almost accidentally typed "feature" instead of "bug" :lol:

Ferabukoo
04-02-04, 04:05
Well it definately has increased my sensitivity.. it goes from low when im on my char.. to insane :(

Psyco Groupie
04-02-04, 04:07
never had this is since i been droning

QuantumDelta
04-02-04, 04:41
Then again you guys who don't have this prob might have high sensativity already.
Like me.. I used to have litterally maxed sense ...twitch gamer, litterally, because of tribes2, and CS the FPS' that I learnt I could spin round REALLY FAST and shoot meh enemies when they think i'm not facin 'em.

lol... and I can't even count how many times I can spin around during a flight in Tribes2 :p

*Reminds himself of shrikcro-batics........
*Reminds himself to Reinstall T2 sometime.

KramerTheWeird
04-02-04, 05:17
Drones seem to have a fixed sensitivity. For me, the drone sensitivity is too low.

jernau
04-02-04, 06:28
I just have a picture in my head of QD spinning round and round in the middle of a battlefield, arms outstretched yelling "whhhhheeeeeee".

It might just scare off the enemy I suppose.

OT - Doesn't happen for me.

QuantumDelta
04-02-04, 06:30
Originally posted by jernau
I just have a picture in my head of QD spinning round and round in the middle of a battlefield, arms outstretched yelling "whhhhheeeeeee".

It might just scare off the enemy I suppose.

OT - Doesn't happen for me. LMFAO!!!!!

Not quite like that, but in Tribes2 being able to turn extremely quickly helps keep up with the insane pace of the game;
Only drawback? You need a damn steady hand and insane accuracy/predictive thinking to hit anythin.

Same applies for 'cron really.
LOL @ wheeeeeeeee though

Psyco Groupie
04-02-04, 08:11
sounds like something a melee tank would do at an op fight :)

@thread starter .. you using nclp ? ... I would have thought an input issue would be directx related .. and nclp adds a new droning hud.. just a thought

J. Folsom
04-02-04, 09:46
The new droner HUD's just an image replacement, it doesn't even change the content of any of the .pak files, just creates two extra images in your gfx/misc folder.

I can know, I made it :p

---

Anyway, I've never really noticed any sensitivity changes while droning, though since I haven't tried it with the new patch yet...

Ferabukoo
04-02-04, 20:31
well i use low sensitivity because of coming from games like cs and fps... low sensitivity helps a ton, and this is just pissing me off.. i cant do anything about it.. and i literaly do about 3 turns. :(

Elric
04-02-04, 20:52
oh dear god, just get used to it. I play on several different sensetivities depending on the games themselves and the pace of them. Its not difficult, just keep at it, you'll adjust soon enough.

eidt. I have never noticed this either, but NC is one of the games I played on higher sensetivity anyways.

Clownst0pper
04-02-04, 21:03
Its fine to me.

Best trick to a drone is not to whack it to full speed. Or if you do learn to slow down before a corner/turning.

Just like real life driving ! :p

Elric
04-02-04, 21:28
hell yea, but if you can nail full speed maneouvers, then you will be king of the skies :D