PDA

View Full Version : pepper park guard's

Subdue
03-02-04, 20:57
i think the one's at the front should be removed anyone agree

ezza
03-02-04, 21:25
as in all of the threads like this, i say remove every damned guard in the game but meh for the time being im down with what you want

Sefran
03-02-04, 21:28
I see the benefit of faction guards in doy (even in PP), but atm the guards in pp have no use and they piss every1 off....PP should be a area where every1 can fight freely without getting owned by the guards...

And there damage is also still the same o_O

Mr. Chainsaw
03-02-04, 21:29
I'm not voting on these things anymore, there's already 5,000 threads like this. This will either be locked or merged with another one anyway. I'm moving from pepper park, thnk I'll get a nice appartment in the outzone and try to get some violent street fights going on out there.

Mumblyfish
03-02-04, 21:29
Leave them there. I'd like to go into Pepper Park to be entertained for once, that's why there's various strip joints/bars/whatever. It's an entertainment district, not a fucking warzone.

Marx
03-02-04, 21:30
I say increase the guard spawn right at the p3/pp1 zone border. You want to fight in PP, find someplace else in PP to make your stands instead of a place where you can run to safety if things get too hot.

Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Leave them there. I'd like to go into Pepper Park to be entertained for once, that's why there's various strip joints/bars/whatever. It's an entertainment district, not a fucking warzone.

Agreed.

Sefran
03-02-04, 21:30
Since when is PP1 entertaining?....i only see fighting going on there but i might be wrong.

Marx
03-02-04, 21:31
Originally posted by Sefran
Since when is PP1 entertaining?....i only see fighting going on there but i might be wrong.

It's because no one uses the myriad of clubs and such that are there.

Organics
03-02-04, 21:33
Originally posted by Mumblyfish

Also agree :)

Sefran
03-02-04, 21:34
Yeah, thats why i said i only see benefit in doy , cause bars will be made save zone (wich i think is a very cool idea).

Atm PP is only good for fighting.

Mumblyfish
03-02-04, 21:34

When I fancy some time out and go hang around in bars. For christ's sake, it's a roleplaying game. My character would like to go to a nice place to knock back a few pints and maybe (as a bonus) get his perv on. Of course, it's entirely unrealistic that there'd be cannonfire inside, and anyone trying to go into the club get shot by lightning.

Mr. Chainsaw
03-02-04, 21:35
OMG! Someone else hangs out in bars sometimes too? I love those places, but there's just no one inside of them.

Sefran
03-02-04, 21:37
I never said i dont agree, u DO have a good point. But atm the roleplay is lacking a bit (like no use of bars etc), i just hope DoY will make some change in that, and make MORE sectors usefull cause now its like plaza 1 and recently plaza 2 that are well used thats about it sadly...

I do want more RP in the game , would luv it.

Psycho Killa
Stop fighting at the fucking zoneline and you wont have to worry about them.

ezza
yeah but come on the PP pub is a shit hole, needs a new lick of paint before i spend any time in there

Organics
03-02-04, 21:41
Wonder if it sells a future version of Strongbow or Scrumpy Jack on tap :D

Nash_Brigham
03-02-04, 21:42
I see the benefit of faction guards in doy (even in PP), but atm the guards in pp have no use and they piss every1 off....PP should be a area where every1 can fight freely without getting owned by the guards...

And there damage is also still the same o_O You got the sewers, outzone, and several other places to fight, including the wastelands and OPs. And with DoY is coming the removal of safezones. If you don't like bein ganked by a guard, don't go there. Damn, that solution is so easy, whodathunkit. But then again, that involves common sense, so most ppl will disagree to that:wtf:

Sefran
03-02-04, 21:44
OK lol nash ur right all high lvls DO go to the sewers and outzone and stuff, wtf u talking about man?? And OP wars require much ppl im talking about 1vs1 or low amount of battles here.

Enough common sence of u?, or u just do pvm?

Nash_Brigham
03-02-04, 21:48
OK lol nash ur right all high lvls DO go to the sewers and outzone and stuff, wtf u talking about man?? And OP wars require much ppl im talking about 1vs1 or low amount of battles here.

Enough common sence of u?, or u just do pvm? I got plenty, and enough to know that a guard in PP means that most likely, Iw ouldn't want to fight there or I am gonna die to a guard instead of a player. And since ppl like to zone hop in PP anyways when the heat is gettin too hot, why bother. Instead I would prefer to fight some other place. Most ppl just hug the plaza 4 pepper park 1 zone line when it comes to fighting there anyways, so it doesn't much matter.