PDA

View Full Version : pepper park fights

cRazy2003
03-02-04, 18:22
lo y'all

i was just wonderin if PP guards never got nerfed or braught bak to normal (which they probably wont) if no one could fight in PP were else would u choose to fight? id probably choose the point were u zone in-between outzone station and the subway, mainly cos theres no guards or cops and its easy to zone in and out like some people do in PP. or if there was no enemies to DRE faction id probably choose there hq because theres a place to zone in and out and its easy to fight inside but a bit smaller, wot do u think?

ezza
03-02-04, 18:26
outzone stations good for fighting, had a cool battle against FA last week down there, then was also fighting a TG PE and FA tank pretty good fun.

the outzone its self is cool place for fighting, had plenty of good fight action down there, but sadly not many people head there, i do a pass once every now and again but its normally empty.

and if people had the balls perhaps PP3 bordering the industrial zones is good for fighting.

Mr. Chainsaw
03-02-04, 18:28
Yes, everyone come to outzone and fight!!! I'm so lonely out there, I practically live in outzone and no one ever comes by :(

cRazy2003
03-02-04, 18:28
yeah but if people want to zone in and out of sectors they will get battered in PP3 and PP2 no matter were they run :p

Peter Andre
03-02-04, 18:32
yea baby fighting sumwhere else apart from PP would be good cos i have jus changed to TT so i dont get shot by the guards :D

OZ it is

evs
03-02-04, 18:37
aye, i agree with ezza, OZ is pretty good, as long as it isnt the obvious subway gr gankage o_O

when the entire place goes anti safe zone, im sure pvp will be more wide spread, and wont have to take place in faction zones (unless of course a faction wants to attack in force, not just single player camp/gankers)

i think perhaps removing the inner storm bots would help for oz fighting as well..

cRazy2003
03-02-04, 18:38
yeah everyone come to OZ and fight of u can be bothered to walk that far :p

El_MUERkO
03-02-04, 18:43
One of the best PvP fights I've had that wasnt an OP war was SXR -v- Dark in outzone station, some good killing from both sides :)