PDA

View Full Version : Brainport idea: Barter idea

Mirco
03-02-04, 18:16
As a barter you are getting lower prices when buying and higher prices when selling. The rp reason is that you are a good negotiator and have good contacts. I man or woman who buy things in great quanteties and sell them to others needs alot of storage space and a way to get the stuff they buy there. So how about this. Barter appartments. These have a barter requirement and gives you the option of buying things directly to your barterappartment or perhaps into the gogo for that matter. Good idea or am I just lazy because I dont want to run around throwing 250 parts of something around plaza to get to gogo?

ino
03-02-04, 21:00
Hmm the idea of a bigger barter app would just spawn a horde of whiners that wants more storage for the leet stuff. But some pure barter implants for the barters that really are barters and do it to rp and nothing else, that gives barter and a shitload of transport.. Maby a barter that really are buying and selling the way you say could have 2 gogo spaces or something, cause the barter will almost for sure be working outside his app most of the time anyways. Maby the gogo space should be buyable and have a barter req of like 100 to buy..

Opar
03-02-04, 23:02
I like it. Conster waits in appt. Barter buys shit which is beamed up to the appt.

Conster builds.

3 slots best.

Barter buys another 50 set of parts.

And so on. I like it.

Heavyporker
03-02-04, 23:17
Don't like the idea, actually...

Mirco
03-02-04, 23:32
My point was that you dont usually buy a shitload of stuff unless you got some means of transportation or storage space. With the amount of stuff I buy these days its just a big chore. Lets say you pay a little amount for each part you buy and a little timedelay while the parts are being brought to your appy.

Perhaps gogos could only be able to hold a certain amount of parts. It would be cool if you told your seller that you would want your parts loaded into your transport vehicle and then you had to ship it all across the wastes. Could give some vehicle fun out in the wastelands with convoys and stuff like that. Yes I know. Just another chore and timesink. Still would be fun to raid a vehicle carrying alot of parts. Would make a fun vehicle mission.

Heavyporker
03-02-04, 23:53
Mini-cabinet space on vecs, amen.

Vehicle convoys across wastelands, amen.

Missions and events around such phenomeons, amen.

Extra fee to have bulk items transported to gogo... I suppose so... as long as the fee's sizable enough and not affectable by barter...