PDA

View Full Version : [IDEA] Drone Kami Chip

Load_HeavyLoad
03-02-04, 15:48
I Had an idea about How Drones yeah the boost is needed but it is impossible or nearly imposible to cap a Punisher drone made from a BP so why not if KK re-introduce Kami Chips Make a Droner Kami Which Minuses LEts Say RC PC CST RES So only hardcore Pure droners will use it.

Meh Food For Thought

Peace Out :p

\\Fényx//
03-02-04, 15:50
Originally posted by Load_HeavyLoad
I Had an idea about How Drones yeah the boost is needed but it is impossible or nearly imposible to cap a Punisher drone made from a BP so why not if KK re-introduce Kami Chips Make a Droner Kami Which Minuses LEts Say RC PC CST RES So only hardcore Pure droners will use it.

Meh Food For Thought

Peace Out :p

Kami's arent intended for the play style of a droner, thats why PPUs didnt get one. a Droner doesent really lose anything from the defence malus as they have sweet FA for defence as it is, not like the no resists is gonna change anything from the standard 0.2 seconds it takes to take down a droners meatstack once youve found it :lol:

Finl
03-02-04, 15:57
i have an idea, how about put kami drops back to game?

Benjie
03-02-04, 15:59
The Kami could add loads of WPW and RCT... but take away Intellegence so you can't stealth.

\\Fényx//
03-02-04, 16:00
Originally posted by Finl
i have an idea, how about put kami drops back to game?

Laurents aswell while were at it, lets disregard the storyline and have a place like the PPMaze where we can pay 500cr and have selected mob's spawwn just for us.

O_o

Kami's were linked with part of the storyline in NeMa and Neochronicle, was a bunch of them heading down the map from the DOY Gates, then they started spawning in OZ and PP, and finally got killed off there.

Finl
03-02-04, 16:05
i missed that part then when i was off :), sorry about that

Strych9
03-02-04, 16:14
Hehe. Drone Kami chip could put a damage boost looking effect on the droner at all times, so its VERY easy to spot their body. Hehe.

J. Folsom
03-02-04, 16:20
Why not go full out!

A HUGE neon arrow, with a sign on top of it with moving lights saying "There's a droner here, kill the droner!".

Also, put "Kick Me" and "Empty attic for hire, rarely used" signs on the droner's back while the chip is in!

:p

Anyway, I'd prefer if something which makes more sense was added to droners, even with a boost to droner visibility it still makes no particular sense considering the effect a Kami chip is supposed to have.
I mean, I can't imagine anyone being hugely super pissed off and then still having the self-control needed for droning.

Slick
03-02-04, 16:23
a cap all drones anyway, so why would i want a kami, if damage % was increase by double but u could only really get to this uber damage with a kami then it may be worth introducing. Btw i can use a capped Revenge through a genrep, now thats mockage!!!

Load_HeavyLoad
03-02-04, 16:23
or some type of Droenr PA Like a Helmet Called Hmm Heavy Tangent Remote Headset and it could look like 2 TV aerials sticking out of the droners head :p

Finl
03-02-04, 16:26
yeah, and a triging satellite sticking out hes *** like in southpark @ cardman :D

•Super|\|ova•
03-02-04, 16:28
Sorry, kami drone chip just doesn't make any sense.

FirestarXL
03-02-04, 18:43
One possible way of making a droner hybrid kami would be for it to increase teh amount of SI a droner gets when his drone is destroyed.

However I don't think a droner kami is really in line with what the kami chips were designed to do, so I say "meh" all round.

Disturbed021
03-02-04, 18:58
Droner kami chip?

Sure, fine with me. But make sure the negative is if the drone blows up so does the droner. :D :p

Maarten
03-02-04, 19:11
Trying to imagine the kami soldier that would be supposed to drop this chip...

Sorry, can't do it. A droning mob is just weird...

FirestarXL
03-02-04, 19:13
I dunno, if you count the stuff that some mobs spawn as drones, it almost makes sense... o_O