PDA

View Full Version : How do you open 2 NCs on one comp?

ZoneVortex
03-02-04, 08:52
I know they disabled it with the last patch but you can do it again on the test server so I'm thinkin you'll be able to do it again on retail soon

how do you do it? install NC twice?

Psychoninja
03-02-04, 09:02
You can't anymore :(
Pretty much you would just copy and paste the folder and rename it, then change the local port so you won't synch out constantly.

ZoneVortex
03-02-04, 09:19
Originally posted by Psychoninja
You can't anymore :(
Pretty much you would just copy and paste the folder and rename it, then change the local port so you won't synch out constantly.

roger roger, thanks

FUCKING LOMS I HATE YOU

Jerto
03-02-04, 09:46
You can :
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88985

I don't know how though

msdong
03-02-04, 10:16
you need to wait for the next retailpatch when they allow 2 Client.exe again with a warning.

J. Folsom
03-02-04, 15:12
Once you've got one account logged in, move Neocron in the background (For example, using ALT-TAB), open Neocron.ini (Default location: C:\Program Files\Neocron\Neocron.ini), and add the line LOCALPORT = "XXXXX"

Localport can be any number in between 0 and 65536. Though don't use 80(Which is the default HTTP port), 110 (Default POP3 port) or 443 (HTTPS, Secure HTTP). Also Neocron normally uses port 7000, so don't use that either.

You can also just make a second copy of your Neocron folder, then change the localport there.