PDA

View Full Version : ~Skinning Contest~ Place your vote's now !

\\Fényx//
03-02-04, 01:22
All entries for the skinning contest have been put together and threads for voting have been made in the modifications forum.

Due to a small ammount of entries into the NPC and Mod sections, those 2 have been combined.

The vote for Incomplete Runner skin's can be found here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89618)

The vote for complete runner skin's can be found here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89624)

The vote for NPC/Mob skin's can be found here (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89630)

Please view all entries before voting :)

Thankyou to everyone that put entries into the contest.

retr0n
03-02-04, 01:27
Very nice stuff, only one thing i just have to whine about (sry) is
that if you could make them jpeg or some other browser readable
format....

*goes off to bed and lies safely under his flame proof sheets*

//Radium

\\Fényx//
03-02-04, 01:29
Ive spoken to shujin, the votin stands for 1 month, so voting will end on the 1st of March.

[Edit] ok ok sorted out the date ;)

DigestiveBiscui
03-02-04, 01:32
half of them come up with page cantbe displayed :S

Marx
03-02-04, 01:33
edited because editee was edited.

\\Fényx//
03-02-04, 01:36
ok noticed why half aint workin, gimme 10 mins and they will be sorted

f33r my non ubar copy and paste skils .....

ok broken links have been fixed

sw1tch
03-02-04, 02:50
could you make the preview pics of each [ img ]
as its an arse clicking on each individual one, and not being able to compare them directly, just a though if it doesnt mess up the page layout

\\Fényx//
03-02-04, 03:14
Originally posted by sw1tch
could you make the preview pics of each [ img ]
as its an arse clicking on each individual one, and not being able to compare them directly, just a though if it doesnt mess up the page layout

I took controll of it at the last minute like half a day before it ended as shujin got banned, ive only got limited webspace and after uploading all the pics that were sent direct to shujin ive only got about 1.2 mb left. Im also making my own website atm so cant afford to use that space atm. Sorry about that guys but atm its the best I can do at short notice that I had to do this in.

Dissenter
03-02-04, 10:02
Is there only one winner in each catergory?

e.g. even if there are more than one class skins.. ?

Opar
03-02-04, 10:05
ONOZ! TEH VOTING IS FIXXED! FENIXIXIXIXIX IS WINNINGAR IN ALL CATOGRIES!!1ONE!!11!ONEONE!!!EINS!1

YoDa-UK
03-02-04, 11:01
good stuff fenix, ive checked em out and put my votes down, like voted for fenix's tank head, Omnitex Male Spy Skin "men in black and it looks damn cool, have to download that one" and also Fenix's medic skin, didn't like the others compared to that one, also it truely looks like a medic and not just another trading npc's in medcare.

Nice stuff grats all round for your work guys.

J. Folsom
03-02-04, 14:39
Hey, hey, hey, where's my Section E entry, huh? :p

Or wait, was I the only one in there and an automatic winner? :p

\\Fényx//
03-02-04, 15:05
Originally posted by J. Folsom
Hey, hey, hey, where's my Section E entry, huh? :p

Or wait, was I the only one in there and an automatic winner? :p

What was the entry ? Ive only got what shujin sent o_O

J. Folsom
03-02-04, 15:06
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
What was the entry ? Ive only got what shujin sent o_O It was my renewed Droner HUD.

(See signature link, the top one)

\\Fényx//
03-02-04, 15:14
Originally posted by J. Folsom
It was my renewed Droner HUD.

(See signature link, the top one)

okies, ill have to talk to shujin, dunno if RPOS mods etc were allowed as the RPOS isnt optional ingame. ill ask shujin when hes on msn.

to be perfectly honest guys, I dont really know much about the comp in general, i just did a few skins for it, shujin was doing everything else about organising it. But he got banned the day before so I posted the voting poll's.

GRIM
03-02-04, 15:17
what Prog. do you all use to make the skins? id like to get into it =)

\\Fényx//
03-02-04, 15:18
Originally posted by GRIM
what Prog. do you all use to make the skins? id like to get into it =)

Their just bmp's, you can use anything from ms paint, psp or photoshop to edit them, any art package really.

If you go into the modifications forum theres a thread that lists all the usefull programs that u can use, theres proggys that let you extract the bmp's from the pak files aswell.

Rieper
03-02-04, 17:14
can we plz have all of these in the next patch? just until the DoY update :)

Heavyporker
04-02-04, 09:01
Wow.. medic clothing just fucking rocks... kuba's grimacing face looks interesting, but damn, that looks like a real strain to keep up all the time, LOL... anyways, voted up. :)

Agent L
07-02-04, 11:56
/edit - auto-censor won't let my opinion through : D